As far as I know, only two papers endorsed Trump for president. The Enquirer and, can you guess?

They want jobs
We just went from nearly full employment to actual full employment while transversing the last election. It is far easier to argue that most people did not vote on "jobs", as the one arguing that has all the facts on their side.

i say they should keep it up

every time they call names deplorables- sheep- a cult

they create more trump supporters

the democrat party is dwindling daily

I keep thinking the same thing, they should keep it up and piss off more of us..

indeed the more absurd they become

the more the middle slides to the right

they have been pretty much reduced to handful of hate groups
Could you point us to the facts on which you base that assessment? I checked, and the polling I saw always seems to reveal that the public supports the Dem core platform ideas by a majority. But you could show us all how wrong I am.

which platform

the "fuck the police" platform

the "black lives matter" platform

the "forcing your female children into public bathrooms with perverted men" platform

how about

the "you work your ass off in America to get ahead while the illegal immigrant gets a free ride " platform
You could flail away here and beg for answers from strangers, or you could look it up yourself.

well that is what the party represents these days

whether you like it or not

and that is the way Americans are starting to look at it

there may be good democrats on the local level

but you cant vote for them because they nutjobs like pelosi would be running the show

your party really REALLY sucks

I keep thinking the same thing, they should keep it up and piss off more of us..

Could you point us to the facts on which you base that assessment? I checked, and the polling I saw always seems to reveal that the public supports the Dem core platform ideas by a majority. But you could show us all how wrong I am.

which platform

the "forcing your female children into public bathrooms with perverted men" platform

how about

the "you work your ass off in America to get ahead while the illegal immigrant gets a free ride " platform
You could flail away here and beg for answers from strangers, or you could look it up yourself.

but you cant vote for them because they nutjobs like pelosi would be running the show

It's not really my party. I am beholden to ideas, not to people or parties. If a republican candidate would say what I want to hear, I would vote for him.

As far as deanturd knows?

That has to be the shortest distance possible without registering movement.

There are scientists still trying to quantify zero in their calculations that can't account for the negative of what deanturd "knows".

which platform

how about

It's not really my party. I am beholden to ideas, not to people or parties. If a republican candidate would say what I want to hear, I would vote for him.

there are many duds in the republican party as well

that is why trump is president

You'll notice deanrd has exited the thread.

As stated "down the tubes" or "shoved up his ass".

The Trump victory shocked everyone, including me. It really has turned things upside down.

What it has shown us is that we have can have a total asshole in the Oval Office and the country will do fine.

Of course we learned that with Bush and Obama.
The country isn't doing fine.

The last 18 months under Trump saw 3.4 million new jobs.
But the previous 18 months under Obama saw 3.9 million new jobs.
With his tariffs and his breaking agreements and his making enemies of our former friends, Trump's policies will eventually do terrible damage to the economy. You can see it coming. He already gave away trillions in tax cuts that should have gone to infrastructure, he's increased they debt by trillions in just 18 months and in Jan, we will find out how many millions will lose their healthcare.

The country is divided. He takes responsibility for none of his damage. Like ripping babies from the arms of mothers. What kind of monster does that?

He lies about people coming here seeking asylum. They aren't illegal according to our laws. And in the past, we helped people fleeing danger. These days, if there is a fire, Republicans don't put out the fire, they piss on the people fleeing the fire.

Black families are freaked out that when one of their children walks down the street, they might end up with a dozen police bullets.

It may seem like Trump is winning, but he's actually doing terrible damage. And we can all see it coming like a speeding and runaway train.

They all endorsed Hillary.

Told ya they were a bunch of commies.

Where is Lincoln's tyrannical ass when you need him?

They are dying, which is really sad....because of the net. We are losing our local voice.

But people don't need their bullshit either.
Since journalism is no longer journalism who the hell needs them? They chose sides and now they’re suffering the consequences. That’s life and good luck in your next job.

We just went from nearly full employment to actual full employment while transversing the last election. It is far easier to argue that most people did not vote on "jobs", as the one arguing that has all the facts on their side
Their willingness to work for less lowers the pay scale.....maybe if you had ever had to compete with an Illegal alien for a job or a contract you would feel differently.....

which platform

how about

Nah, Trump is president due to his strategy of appealing to the worst in people, coupled with a Russian propaganda campaign.

the-crusader-e2a75c78e4b86aa4.jpg

That's it. What does that tell you?

It tells us what we've always known....
Leftwing media is biased.

Last edited:
the-crusader-e2a75c78e4b86aa4.jpg

That's it. What does that tell you?

Holy shit there is a www.kkk.com. And The Knights Party is run by 'Pastor Robb'. And at the top right of the paper pictured, "America was great not because of what our forefathers did - but because of who our forefathers were. America was found as a White Christian Republican." Missed that in the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. Maybe it's written in invisible ink on the back and you need lemon juice and a blow dryer to see it.

Little Lying Donald Trump, these are his people. Makkke Amerikkka Hate Again.

Utter bullshit. We have to pass minimum wage laws in this country, to keep coporatioms from lowering the wages

Utter bullshit..... they compete for way more than minimum wage jobs dummy....walk onto a construction site some day bozo.....

which platform

how about

Nah, Trump is president due to his strategy of appealing to the worst in people, coupled with a Russian propaganda campaign.

the worst people --LOL you are a joke --but keep thinking that -- what a winning strategy

The Trump victory shocked everyone, including me. It really has turned things upside down.

What it has shown us is that we have can have a total asshole in the Oval Office and the country will do fine.

With his tariffs and his breaking agreements and his making enemies of our former friends, Trump's policies will eventually do terrible damage to the economy. You can see it coming. He already gave away trillions in tax cuts that should have gone to infrastructure, he's increased they debt by trillions in just 18 months and in Jan, we will find out how many millions will lose their healthcare.

The country is divided. He takes responsibility for none of his damage. Like ripping babies from the arms of mothers. What kind of monster does that?

He lies about people coming here seeking asylum. They aren't illegal according to our laws. And in the past, we helped people fleeing danger. These days, if there is a fire, Republicans don't put out the fire, they piss on the people fleeing the fire.

Black families are freaked out that when one of their children walks down the street, they might end up with a dozen police bullets.

It may seem like Trump is winning, but he's actually doing terrible damage. And we can all see it coming like a speeding and runaway train.

All manufactured unsupported garbage.

Don't you ever get tired of lying ?

You truly are pathological.

One of your own told you to stop trolling.

And FlaCalTenn tore your last thread to shreds ending with the statement "Another Deanny post goes down the tubes". Which it did.

You don't seem to be able to help yourself when it comes to lying.

Maybe you should seek some really really good long long term help.

Forum List

Back