As far as I know, only two papers endorsed Trump for president. The Enquirer and, can you guess?

the-crusader-e2a75c78e4b86aa4.jpg

That's it. What does that tell you?
it says you guys really suck

every news paper in the country endorsed the democrats (except 2) according to you

the "party" had spies in the trump camp

slanderous stories on a daily basis against trump

billions and billions of "soros bucks "

and you still couldnt win

--LOL what a bunch of losers

Exactly. .lol

yes actually it speaks volumes

--LOL

Yup, and the democrats try to say we are sheep and a cult?

We say fuck you, we are independent individuals who only vote what we believe in..

every news paper in the country endorsed the democrats (except 2) according to you

Exactly. .lol

--LOL

We say fuck you, we are independent individuals who only vote what we believe in..

i say they should keep it up

every time they call names deplorables- sheep- a cult

they create more trump supporters

the democrat party is dwindling daily

Exactly. .lol

--LOL

I keep thinking the same thing, they should keep it up and piss off more of us..

You'll notice that deanrd posted the OP and then exited. The thread now wedged up his ass.....we won't see his charlatan face again on this one.

"As far as I know, only two papers endorsed Trump for president"

That's an endorsement in itself....

Exactly. .lol

--LOL

I keep thinking the same thing, they should keep it up and piss off more of us..

indeed the more absurd they become

the more the middle slides to the right

they have been pretty much reduced to handful of hate groups

Endorse or not, we still ended up with a despicable whore and conman in the Oval Office bent on destroying our country.

Exactly. .lol

--LOL

Could you point us to the facts on which you base that assessment? I checked, and the polling I saw always seems to reveal that the public supports the Dem core platform ideas by a majority. But you could show us all how wrong I am.

--LOL

Could you point us to the facts on which you base that assessment? I checked, and the polling I saw always seems to reveal that the public supports the Dem core platform ideas by a majority. But you could show us all how wrong I am.

If the majority of Americans support the democrats platform why are the majority of the states run by republicans?

Don't they know how to vote?

If the majority of Americans support the democrats platform why are the majority of the states run by republicans?
Great question! First...you know you can actually go search the answer to that....right?

For one, people tend to vote on only a couple of issues. So, while someone may support many of the ideas of the Dem platform, that one may still be on abortion alone, or immigration alone, etc. One may try to argue that such an idea would be "a wash", as that could fall either way. But the polling shows otherwise, and that it more often falls to "hot button" issues that Republicans are excellent at targeting. This disparity is more pronounced in the Midwest/Bible belt. Can you think of anyone who lost the popular vote, yet won the election based on electoral votes?

Furthermore, it is a fat that Democrats have to get far more votes to win those state level elections, which one could argue is because of how the districts are drawn.

The facts bear these things out. Again, take some time, look it up.

--LOL

which platform

the "fuck the police" platform

the "black lives matter" platform

the "forcing your female children into public bathrooms with perverted men" platform

how about

the "you work your ass off in America to get ahead while the illegal immigrant gets a free ride " platform

which platform

the "fuck the police" platform

the "black lives matter" platform

the "forcing your female children into public bathrooms with perverted men" platform

how about

the "you work your ass off in America to get ahead while the illegal immigrant gets a free ride " platform

You could flail away here and beg for answers from strangers, or you could look it up yourself.

Great question! First...you know you can actually go search the answer to that....right?

For one, people tend to vote on only a couple of issues. So, while someone may support many of the ideas of the Dem platform, that one may still be on abortion alone, or immigration alone, etc.

Furthermore, it is a fat that Democrats have to get far more votes to win those state level elections, which one could argue is because of how the districts are drawn.

The facts bear these things out. Again, take some time, look it up.

Bullshit most people vote for their wallet and they know they get a better deal voting Republican, instead of some insane idea of a $5 dollar big gulp at 7/11 or $12 a pack smokes..

They want jobs and that's what republicans deliver time and time again, democrats run away jobs..

Bullshit most people vote for their wallet
That is simply and demonstrably false. It makes sense, of course, and is true of some, but not most. Salient example : the Evangelical support for Trump. It is ongoing and strong, in hopes that he will get .SCOTUS to overturn roe v wade. I'm not making this up; you can check this.

Another example: retirees dependent on social security and Medicaid who vote republican.

Forum List

Back