As a man, I find the stereotypical "manly" man obnoxious

i feel like republican men are like this. Deep down they are insecure, but on the surface, they like to pretend they are manly and tough. They like to think their ridiculous gun collection is an extension of this machismo. Anyone with reasonable intelligence sees through their facade.

I feel as though this short clip illustrates my point:

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

Yes. Let me break down your insecure, basic male shit:

1) You own multiple guns for the the sole purpose of showing them off to other douche bags

2) You think Trump is an "alpha male" even though any psychiatrist would diagnose him as whiny, insecure, little bitch.

3) You make "make me a sandwich, bitch" jokes over and over.

4) You have an undeserved sense of accomplishment because you vote republican.

5) You talk about alcohol like it's cool to drink it.

6) You still brag about false stories of sexual escapades.

7) You think going to college is "for pussies".

8) Your dick is small.

View attachment 134959

And
10. Real Men

:lol:

A "real man" doesn't need to talk about how manly he is on the internet. You may be impressed with bluster and posturing, but me not so much.

Guess there isnt much to bluster about sitting on your ass in the den.

You are the cliche, aren't you?

Tell me more about how you wrestle alligators, shitbird.

i feel like republican men are like this. Deep down they are insecure, but on the surface, they like to pretend they are manly and tough. They like to think their ridiculous gun collection is an extension of this machismo. Anyone with reasonable intelligence sees through their facade.

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

Do you consider yourself a "manly man"?

The wife seems to think so.

I also wade chest deep in alligator infested waters to gig frogs at 2:00am. with a .45 cross holstered on my chest.
And I've actually had to use it.......several times.

Come on down to my world bitch.
View attachment 134960

Lol good god. You're pathetic.

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

1) You own multiple guns for the the sole purpose of showing them off to other douche bags

2) You think Trump is an "alpha male" even though any psychiatrist would diagnose him as whiny, insecure, little bitch.

8) Your dick is small.

View attachment 134959

And
10. Real Men
I must admit the female perspective on this is interesting. Your personality, Tilly, are so 1-dimensional that you actually think typical "manly" stereotypes are attractive. I mean I get it. You like a "no non-sense" man, but you come across as laughable if you think a guy isn't full of shit when he goes out of his way to express these qualities. You're really just a pawn if you fall for it.
Actually, I'm not attracted to snowflake liberal men, and neither am I attracted to men who are overtly macho or aggressive. You their are plenty of men in between these two stereotypes, don't you?
lol so who are they? What is their political orientation?
They are all the men who don't fit into the one dimensional stereotypes that have been presented in this thread, and they don't all vote the same way :cuckoo:

8) Your dick is small.

View attachment 134959

And
10. Real Men
I must admit the female perspective on this is interesting. Your personality, Tilly, are so 1-dimensional that you actually think typical "manly" stereotypes are attractive. I mean I get it. You like a "no non-sense" man, but you come across as laughable if you think a guy isn't full of shit when he goes out of his way to express these qualities. You're really just a pawn if you fall for it.
Actually, I'm not attracted to snowflake liberal men, and neither am I attracted to men who are overtly macho or aggressive. You their are plenty of men in between these two stereotypes, don't you?
They are all the men that don't fit into the one dimensional stereotypes that have been presented in this thread, and they don't all vote the same way :cuckoo:
Lol you just said liberals were "snowflakes". But okay whatever, is HereWeGoAgain a real man just because he says he is?

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

I also wade chest deep in alligator infested waters to gig frogs at 2:00am. with a .45 cross holstered on my chest.

View attachment 134960

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my lordy, I'm so impressed and intimidated that I just don't know what to do!

You must feel like Chuck Norris when you do that!

Please, tell me more about how amazing and manly you are. If you do it enough, maybe you'll even convince yourself.
See, getting your panties bunched up is not a very effective way to deny being a beta-male and a snowflake. Some might say it's indeed counterproductive.

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

View attachment 134960

Oh my lordy, I'm so impressed and intimidated that I just don't know what to do!

Please, tell me more about how amazing and manly you are. If you do it enough, maybe you'll even convince yourself.
See, getting your panties bunched up is not a very effective way to deny being a beta-male and a snowflake. some might say it's indeed counterproductive.

Oh how adorable. Now you're trying to be "witty".

They are all the men that don't fit into the one dimensional stereotypes that have been presented in this thread, and they don't all vote the same way :cuckoo:
Lol you just said liberals were "snowflakes". But okay whatever, is HereWeGoAgain a real man just because he says he is?
Exactly, it's the other side of the coin of what you presented as a RW male in the OP. Get it now?

Exactly, it's the other side of the coin of what you presented as a RW male on the OP. Get it now?

I apologize for coming at you wrong before. Shockingly enough, I think we're actually on the same page with this one.

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

View attachment 134960

See, getting your panties bunched up is not a very effective way to deny being a beta-male and a snowflake. Some might say it's indeed counterproductive.

You're not very good at this, are you?

I don't know people on this board in real life, so I couldn't really say. But I like him - he's a good guy - and infinitely more interesting than the bitchy snowflake types who post here. Are they bitchy snowflakes in real life? I have no idea. Will that do?

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

View attachment 134960

And you're a pussy.
I want to see you go eye to eye with a 12 ft. gator.

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

View attachment 134960

And you're a pussy.

Lol it wouldn't matter if I did. You would still be you.

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

8) Your dick is small.

View attachment 134959

And
10. Real Men

A "real man" doesn't need to talk about how manly he is on the internet. You may be impressed with bluster and posturing, but me not so much.

Guess there isnt much to bluster about sitting on your ass in the den.

You are the cliche, aren't you?

Tell me more about how you wrestle alligators, shitbird.

Ya don't wrestle em dumb fuck!
Ya shoot em between the eyes!
upload_2017-6-23_2-56-46.png

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

View attachment 134960

And you're a pussy.
Lol it wouldn't matter if I did. You would still be you.

Ya dont have the guts or the confidence in your own abilities......
To be honest I find that sad.

Maybe this will be of use, Billy:

20 things that 20 real women say make you manly

(I'm still wondering what the media mean when they say 'real' women)

But anyway, here's no 1:

1. “A manly man is compassionate, humble, and full of heart. He can laugh at himself and cares about other people's happiness. A manly man is also brave and has strong moral fiber.” – Brittany S
I read the list. I think it's entirely legit. But since the beginning of this thread you speak in support of the cave man shit I was complaining about in my OP. This list you posted is clearly deeper than that and without those stupid cliches. Don't get me wrong: some "manly" shit is reasonable like the guy deciding when and where the date is. He has a sense of assertiveness. I get that you find that attractive. What's stupid is you think any guy who acts manly automatically is manly. I say that's stupid. Bragging about beer, 4-wheelers, and guns doesn't make you manly - it makes you a douche bag.

I don't know people on this board in real life, so I couldn't really say. But I like him - he's a good guy - and infinitely more interesting than the bitchy snowflake types who post here. Are they bitchy snowflakes in real life? I have no idea. Will that do?

Thank you Tilly.
I never post anything about myself that isnt true.
What people up north dont understand is that my experiences down south are common to most southerners that love the outdoors.
You're gonna encounter some beasts that want to eat you...be prepared.

Forum List

Back