Artificial intelligence it will kill us

Intelligence is programmed into many things.
AI is the lack of programming, where a computer can ask questions that it was not instructed to ask
According to you. According to me it is any machine which has been programmed to respond to specific conditions in a specific manner.
By your reasoning the very first computer was ai then

You are a complete moron, and that's a complement
Sure if it is connected to a device and controls an automated process.
You do not have the ability to understand.

Take your pills
I’ll take that non responsive reply to what I wrote as your surrender.

I don't know if AI will kill us but it will make us more stupid.

Just look at Rosy who thinks he knows things.
There is no AI dingdong
Thanks for proving my point.
AI does not exist, you can prove me wrong by pointing out that AI is real.

Go kid
AI is the lack of programming, where a computer can ask questions that it was not instructed to ask
AI is not the lack of programming. AI is the result of programming computers to learn how to emulate humans making decisions.

Last edited:

Go kid
According to you. According to me it is any machine which has been programmed to respond to specific conditions in a specific manner.

The first computer did no learning.

There is no AI dingdong

Go kid
You idiot. AI is not the lack of programming. AI is the result of programming computers to learn how to emulate humans making decisions.
That is basic programming. An ai computer will be able to ask who created it without any programming to do that. It will happen someday, idiots believe in it now.

Jesus u r tupid

Go kid

Storing info is not learning. All computers do is follow the 1 and 0

Go kid
You idiot. AI is not the lack of programming. AI is the result of programming computers to learn how to emulate humans making decisions.
That is basic programming. An ai computer will be able to ask who created it without any programming to do that. It will happen someday, idiots believe in it now.

Jesus u r tupid
No its not basic programming. Its AI. A computer cant do shit without someone programming it from the start. You can program a computer to simply count to infinity or you can program it to learn. If it learns and then makes decisions based on that learning then its AI. No matter what it does its using an algorithm humans programmed it to use.

I didnt say storing info is learning. I said the first computer did no learning. Cant you read?

There is in fact no reason to think self aware AI possible except wishful thinking.
That's nice and all,but an AI would not have to be self aware to arrive at the conclusion that all humans must die, or to arrive at a conclusion that something should occur that incidentally results in harm to humans. Ya gotta think this stuff through a little more before commenting.

AI would not have to be self aware to arrive at the conclusion that all humans must die, or to arrive at a conclusion that something should occur that incidentally results in harm to humans.
Aside from the fact that that is literally impossible - let’s pretend that it occurs. So? Then what? My laptop has no arms, no legs, and no weapons system. How in the hell is it going to “kill” me? By cancelling my credit cards? :eusa_doh:

Man has done this from the beginning of time. Electricity was going to end the human race. The automobile was going end the human race. Nuclear weapons was going to end the human race.

Yawn. Time for a new boogeyman. This one has played itself out.

My laptop has no arms, no legs, and no weapons system. How in the hell is it going to “kill” me? By cancelling my credit cards?
This is not a serious attempt at querying this topic. The AI in question would have access to more than your paltry bank data.

And your yawning is appropriate, as it demonstrates your lazimindedness. You think electricity is equivalent to AI? Good for you.

This is not a serious attempt at querying this topic.
It is a serious attempt and illustrating your astounding absurdity. AI isn’t going to “kill” the human race, drama queen. :eusa_doh:
The AI in question would have access to more than your paltry bank data.
Would it? Would it really? Would it have access to the knife in my house? The guns? Still waiting for you to explain how it’s go to “kill”? Let me guess... CyberDyne Systems? :laugh:

Would it? Would it really?
Yes, of course it would. That is literally at the root of the question. Would AI, given the capability, decide upon actions that could harm us? Geez man, pay attention. And put a little more effort into squeezing that brain of yours before vomiting the first thought that fizzles into it.

Your best response has been to say, "horsefeathers, we always worry about new tech this way"...a wholly lazyminded, simpleton response.

Your best response has been to say, "horsefeathers, we always worry about new tech this way"...a wholly lazyminded, simpleton response.
Sadly, that response is exponentially more intelligent, well though-out, and required more effort than “ahhhhhh....our laptops will kills us all”. :eusa_doh:

Sadly, that response is exponentially more intelligent, well though-out, and required more effort than “ahhhhhh....our laptops will kills us all”. :eusa_doh:
Which will come in handy when dealing with such an equal simpleton who says that. But that is not what i said, so....

This is not a serious attempt at querying this topic.
It is a serious attempt and illustrating your astounding absurdity. AI isn’t going to “kill” the human race, drama queen. :eusa_doh:
The AI in question would have access to more than your paltry bank data.
Would it? Would it really? Would it have access to the knife in my house? The guns? Still waiting for you to explain how it’s go to “kill”? Let me guess... CyberDyne Systems? :laugh:
When the scientists build robots that can function as effectively as human beings, then yet is will have access to the knife in your house and your guns. Plus, it will control all the planes and missiles in the Air Force plus all the tanks in the Army plus all the ships in the Navy. Plus, the military is working on robots to replace human soldiers.

Hmmm, no, Watson learned just as a baby learned. It programmed itself. It understands human natural language.

Go kid

Jesus u r tupid
No its not basic programming. Its AI. A computer cant do shit without someone programming it from the start. You can program a computer to simply count to infinity or you can program it to learn. If it learns and then makes decisions based on that learning then its AI. No matter what it does its using an algorithm humans programmed it to use.
Not true. A computer that learns creates its own algorithms. the people who "program" them, if you can use that word, often can't tell you why it reached the result it did.

Last edited:
AI would not have to be self aware to arrive at the conclusion that all humans must die, or to arrive at a conclusion that something should occur that incidentally results in harm to humans.
Aside from the fact that that is literally impossible - let’s pretend that it occurs. So? Then what? My laptop has no arms, no legs, and no weapons system. How in the hell is it going to “kill” me? By cancelling my credit cards? :eusa_doh:

Man has done this from the beginning of time. Electricity was going to end the human race. The automobile was going end the human race. Nuclear weapons was going to end the human race.

Yawn. Time for a new boogeyman. This one has played itself out.
Google ‘Armed self autonomous drone swarms"

Forum List

Back