Artificial intelligence it will kill us

AI is the lack of programming, where a computer can ask questions that it was not instructed to ask
According to you. According to me it is any machine which has been programmed to respond to specific conditions in a specific manner.
By your reasoning the very first computer was ai then

You are a complete moron, and that's a complement
The first computer did no learning.
Storing info is not learning. All computers do is follow the 1 and 0
Hmmm, no, Watson learned just as a baby learned. It programmed itself. It understands human natural language.
Lol are you so stupid as to believe that any computer can program itself

I believe the goal is 100% unemployment.

Naturally, it is championed by the DNC.

Anytime you see DARPA , it mean bad news and they are behind all of this bs.

No problem, just turn all human activity over the AI, feed it information that we are destroying the globe via carbon emissions, and see what happens.

What could possibly go wrong?

Did you know they actually have a freaking robot that feeds of " Organic matter" humans included lol eats their flesh for it's power.

I am not kidding.
The time at which computeres were supposed to catch human intelegence has recently sped up in a large way. Quantum uncertainty has been solved. This will lead to a quntum computer. The genie is out the bottle at this point. We can stop working on quantum computing but some one some where will pick it up. The path is set. What will be will be.

Machines will never gain sentience.

I hope.
Yes they will. It is our destiny to create life
The problem is we have unleashed a form of intelligence without life, without feeling and with no awareness or understanding of what pain is. It may make it easier to understand what we have done if we stop referring to it as ‘intelligence’ which has overtones of meaning associated with human thinking. It is the very inhuman aspects of artificial ‘intelligence’ that’s dangerous beyond our wildest nightmares.
That our species is represented by a number of well funded military research and development projects whose intention is to hand over the power to make life and death decisions to armed drone swarms indicates we are as a group insanely self destructive.

Think One Military Drone is Bad? Drone Swarms Are Terrifyingly Difficult to Stop - ExtremeTech

Last edited:

I hope.
The problem is we have unleashed a form of intelligence without life, without feeling and with no awareness or understanding of what pain is. It may make it easier to understand what we have done if we stop referring to it as ‘intelligence’ which has overtones of meaning associated with human thinking. It is the very inhuman aspects of artificial ‘intelligence’ that’s dangerous beyond our wildest nightmares.
That our species is represented by a number of well funded military research and development projects whose intention is to hand over the power to make life and death decisions to armed drone swarms indicates we are as a group insanely self destructive.

Think One Military Drone is Bad? Drone Swarms Are Terrifyingly Difficult to Stop - ExtremeTech
Wrong, what you are saying is real does not exist if you understood even basic programming you would see this. It may well be real someday but as of now computers only follow programming

"I don't think it's going to be economical to mine things on Mars and then transport them back to Earth because the transport costs would overwhelm the value of whatever you mined, but there will likely be a lot of mining on Mars that's useful for a Mars base, but it's unlikely to be transferred back to Earth. I think the economic exchange between a Mars base and Earth would be mostly in the form of intellectual property" Elon Musk

According to Elon Musk, there is only one way to make a Mars colony profitable, and that’s through licensing of intellectual property - inventions and other intellectual creations.

I hope.

Wrong, what you are saying is real does not exist if you understood even basic programming you would see this. It may well be real someday but as of now computers only follow programming
Google Scholar

I hope.

If computers only follow programming, then humans only follow programming too. Both store information in patterns then repeatedly loop back to update those patterns, otherwise known as learning.

If computers only follow programming, then humans only follow programming too. Both store information in patterns then repeatedly loop back to update those patterns, otherwise known as learning.
I don’t want at this point to enter into a discussion as to the reality or not of randomness. However, internal evaluation by an armed drone swarm of a range of randomly generated actions fed back into their programmes in a continuing loop of such actions and their results based on genetic algorithms (not generic) as a means of generating new autonomous armed attacks upon human targets is a scenario we should question before unleashing such software. Then we have the moral question. If these self evolving collective entities kill innocent victims, who is morally responsible?

It may assist in understanding the implications of such scenarios to keep in mind drone swarms exchange information with all members of a swarm and in some instances with other un-monitored IT systems

I don’t want at this point to enter into a discussion as to the reality or not of randomness. However, internal evaluation by an armed drone swarm of a range of randomly generated actions fed back into their programmes in a continuing loop of such actions and their results based on genetic algorithms (not generic) as a means of generating new autonomous armed attacks upon human targets is a scenario we should question before unleashing such software. Then we have the moral question. If these self evolving collective entities kill innocent victims, who is morally responsible?

It may assist in understanding the implications of such scenarios to keep in mind drone swarms exchange information with all members of a swarm and in some instances with other un-monitored IT systems
I think this technology should be perfected though. Yes, the software concept that you are describing has been implemented in various amazing forms. Ultimately, such swarms of intelligence may even get to balance and check the basic predatory nature of humans. Very interesting, like a virus developing its own anti virus. Has happened in biology many times.

I think this technology should be perfected though. Yes, the software concept that you are describing has been implemented in various amazing forms. Ultimately, such swarms of intelligence may even get to balance and check the basic predatory nature of humans. Very interesting, like a virus developing its own anti virus. Has happened in biology many times.
I wish I could share your optimism but as long as the military are intiating the development of such systems I can’t.
Or as the ancient Chinese curse has it “May you live in interesting times” , Me, I’m glad I’m so old I’ll soon be leaving the planet.

I wish I could share your optimism but as long as the military are intiating the development of such systems I can’t.
Or as the ancient Chinese curse has it “May you live in interesting times” , Me, I’m glad I’m so old I’ll soon be leaving the planet.

No you will not leave the planet because the democrats, whilst establishing the death panels, also established, that nobody dies until they pay back all their student loans too.

Last edited:

No you will not leave the planet because the democrats, whilst establishing the death panels, also established, that nobody dies until they pay back all their student loans too.
A little off topic.

Forum List

Back