Article V convention

The amount of support is very, very limited and quite spotty.

What?

About 75% of people support term limits and also favor a balanced budget amendment.

Conversely, Congress only has a 5% approval rating.

The hard part will be overcoming the fear mongering from the powers that be and the state controlled press as well as those at the state level being bought off or threatened.

The amount of support is very, very limited and quite spotty.

Hey stupid, something this massive is not going to happen overnight. In three months ten states, In six months , who knows maybe twenty more. If you had an ounce of conservatism in you, you would contact your state officials and demand they take action.

But it's safe to say your liberal pride will not allow you to do that.

Why doesn't anyone put in writing, specifically, what gets cut and by how much in order to balance the budget? And I'm not talking about some budget agreement that paints broad strokes ... but specifically what gets cut and by how much. Oh wait, I remember now ... because once you do that it can't pass.

Why doesn't anyone put in writing, specifically, what gets cut and by how much in order to balance the budget? And I'm not talking about some budget agreement that paints broad strokes ... but specifically what gets cut and by how much. Oh wait, I remember now ... because once you do that it can't pass.

The only way they balance the budget is if they have an outside intervention.

There is zero incentive for the federal government to balance a budget because it hand cuffs them and takes away their power and influence.

Forum List

Back