Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Chairman just now - "it is true that this bill does not lower cost and we need to look at that"...say what you dumbass??
What the hell are you thinking?? The ONLY REASON to kill ACA is to lower cost and deductibles from the stratosphere where it is at for most now. Anything else is change by name only. It would be better to allow Obamacare to collapse and the Dems OWN IT...then to simply pass the shit baton to yourselves.

Hey Trump, quit following the gutless Republican Establishment.

Follow your gut.

Your gut got you here.

Breaking News. They just didn't have the votes, so they "postponed" the vote.

Dealmaker Donald couldn't deliver. Maybe he can write a new book titled "Art of the Fail."

Yes Indeed.

How can one political party, who enjoy's majority control of both houses of Congress fail to get this passed?? They've had 7+ years to plan this, and still they can't agree on what to do. Who are they going to blame now, the media? What are bunch of idiots!

Health bill vote delayed in House in setback to Trump, Ryan

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

No.
I unfortunately have Obamacare.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!
You must live in a really expensive state.

In my state ACA costs about $300 per month and the deductible is $500.

Diabetus County, Alabama.

Dealmaker Donald couldn't deliver. Maybe he can write a new book titled "Art of the Fail."

Yes Indeed.

How can one political party, who enjoy's majority control of both houses of Congress fail to get this passed?? They've had 7+ years to plan this, and still they can't agree on what to do. Who are they going to blame now, the media? What are bunch of idiots!

Health bill vote delayed in House in setback to Trump, Ryan

Like most of the left, you miss the point.
The point is Obamacare is collapsing. And whose fault is that again??
The left is lambasting Trump because he failed to correct their fuck up.

CrusaderFrank said:
It was a victory! We stopped the ridiculous "Then in phase 7 of the repeal..."

It wouldn't of gotten this far if Trump didn't endorse the bill in the first place.

Anyway you spin it, Donald Trump's healthcare bill is dead.

It doesn't matter if the PPACA collapses. Republicans will own healthcare. Donald Trump will own healthcare.

You will quickly discover that blaming the opposition doesn't work when you are the government

Actually, the ACA DOES need fixing and NOT replacement.....However, the collective egos of right wingers in Congress are dead set in eliminating anything that has Obama's name on it.......and they have FAILED.

It's awesome! Conservatives stopped a bad bill!!!

I love watching you guys try to spin this as a victory. It certainly isn't a victory for Donald Trump, who fully supported Trumpcare.

Who cares about trump? Conservatives have opposed the bill since day one. It's a victory for everyone who wants market forces to be involved

I figured they would, and it's a POS bill, I hope it does fail. Really though the left should be pushing for this bill, if they weren't the staunchest of contrarians, it gives Obamacare a little bit more longevity, but will crash right around the 2018 elections, if not 2020 elections. Any bill (whether trumpcare or Obamacare), based off of: we need to make a completely complex and unprecedented law, totally overhauling americas 7th biggest industry over a minority mainly made up of young people choosing not to purchase insurance, that will have great effect on every americans life, not just the few that we want to force into insurance...we need to knowingly lie to the public about cost in the form of the taxpayer burden, that it'll lower premiums by 2,500 a year, lower deductibles, insure 2O million more people by 2016, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like your plan you can keep your plan, and lie that it's not a tax, tell everyone we need to vote on the bill to see what's in the bill, and in the end still need SCOTUS to violate the constitution by doing its own legislation on the bill to pass it...isn't a good start for a bill.

"nobody likes this bill. they're just voting for it cos their leadership told them to" - GOP Rep Raul Labrador

They have no one to blame for their failure. Opposition tactics do not work for a governing party.

They MUST at least have had Nancy Pelosi's support.

She likes to pass bills so she knows what's in them.

"nobody likes this bill. they're just voting for it cos their leadership told them to" - GOP Rep Raul Labrador

Which is exactly what led to the Obamacare in the first place. At least conservatives are bucking the leadership and not just jumping off the cliff like the Democrats did that gave us this piece of shit in the first place!!

They have no one to blame for their failure. Opposition tactics do not work for a governing party.

It's not a failure. A political failure? No - as you can see here - American conservatives DO NOT WANT THIS.
Failure to fix a problem? No - you can't fix a problem by simply changing it's name.

The only failure here is that Obamacare is here in the first place.
This is a success.

Now they need to get their hrads out of their asses and change this f*cking thing!!

Conservatives have opposed the bill since day one. It's a victory for everyone who wants market forces to be involved

Then we learned that only 34 congressional republicans are real conservatives.

Forum List

Back