Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Breaking News. They just didn't have the votes, so they "postponed" the vote.

Dealmaker Donald couldn't deliver. Maybe he can write a new book titled "Art of the Fail."

Thank God....it would have been an amazingly stupid thing for the Republicans to pass a bill that would only shift the blame to them.
Now...get your head out of your assess and fix this damn thing right!!
Like you said you would!

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

No.
I unfortunately have Obamacare.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!

Silence....

Like there wasn't enough evidence that Donald Trump was a complete failure.

No.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!
You must live in a really expensive state.

In my state ACA costs about $300 per month and the deductible is $500.

good. Obamacare should not be fixed or replaced it should be shit canned period

Looked too much like Obamacare. No credible Conservative could support it. They'll have to try again.

If the GOP keeps beating this to death then they will never get anything else accomplished.

ACA was not designed to give $5000 refunds per year to the rich.

It was designed to subsidize health insurance for the poor.

What was Ryan thinking ???

Somehow, you right wing nitwits will try to SPIN this as yet another win for the Trumpster....LOL

Donald Trump backed the bill and failed to make the deal. There goes the insane notion that he is somehow a good deal maker.

Right now I am watching his meeting with truckers, and no one informed him yet that the vote was cancelled. "It's close. I think we are going to do it!"

If the GOP keeps beating this to death then they will never get anything else accomplished.

ACA was not designed to give $5000 refunds per year to the rich.

It was designed to subsidize health insurance for the poor.

What was Ryan thinking ???

Uh...no.
It was designed to destroy the current system and replace it with single payer.

No.
This needs fixed!!
You must live in a really expensive state.

In my state ACA costs about $300 per month and the deductible is $500.

And what state is that, at what income level?
Sure, and including my state...if you make nothing it is affordable. But for everyone else it sucks.

Somehow, you right wing nitwits will try to SPIN this as yet another win for the Trumpster....LOL

Its been 63 days of the Trump regime, and.......

That beautiful wall (if it ever happens) is going to be FULLY paid by US tax dollars
The "bold Muslim ban" is being kicked right back to the val office's collective teeth,
......and, now, the "repeal and replace" is smacking a lot like "repeal and resale"

All this in the midst of possible criminal investigations......with "Sean-Baghdad Bob-Spicer" trying to spew that the Trump-Titanic is unsinkable.....

Forum List

Back