Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Just imagine his reaction once he gets out of his meeting.

images

It's a rout!
If the GOP keeps beating this to death then they will never get anything else accomplished.

ACA was not designed to give $5000 refunds per year to the rich.

It was designed to subsidize health insurance for the poor.

What was Ryan thinking ???

Uh...no.
It was designed to destroy the current system and replace it with single payer.

Who told you to say that?

Before you anti-Trumpers get too excited, given the hole that he dug himself into by rushing a horrible bill forward prematurely; this was the best possible outcome for him. I absolutely agree that the optics, in any scenario, are negative, regardless, this was the best of those negative outcomes...

Good. Let the freedom caucus write the new bill

It would never pass. There is no reconciling the differences on healthcare among the Republican party.

Their only chance at reforming healthcare is to rally the moderates and rank-in-file to pass a bipartisan single payer system with Democrats. There is no chance for backpedalling on healthcare, and they will be humiliated if they do nothing to change the PPACA.

I absolutely agree that the optics, in any scenario, are negative, regardless, this was the best of those negative outcomes...

Still negative. No reason debating how much more negative it could of been.

when he was making all those campaign promises I said he was full of shit and would need Congress's approval, and every RussianWinger on the board called me every childish name in the book ... guess what children, Congress just fucked your boi.

that big wall is next ..

Forum List

Back