Arrested for Meth, Turns out the Cops were *gasp* Wrong! It was Glaze from a Doughnut

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
He was arrested for meth, but the crumbs in his car were Krispy Kreme doughnut glaze

Long story short. They pulled him over for a bullshit reason. Then wanted to search him. Found crumbs on the floor THAT THEY TESTED!

They did a roadside test and the Krispy Kreme doughnut glaze tested POSITIVE for Meth.

Heres what the cop said
"I recognized through my 11 years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer the substance to be some sort of narcotic," the officer wrote in her report.

Guy went to jail and everything

He was arrested for meth, but the crumbs in his car were Krispy Kreme doughnut glaze

Long story short. They pulled him over for a bullshit reason. Then wanted to search him. Found crumbs on the floor THAT THEY TESTED!

They did a roadside test and the Krispy Kreme doughnut glaze tested POSITIVE for Meth.

Heres what the cop said
"I recognized through my 11 years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer the substance to be some sort of narcotic," the officer wrote in her report.

Guy went to jail and everything

A cop, that doesn't recognize DOUGHNUT glaze? Is this even possible? I think every other cop is saying to him "come on man, even we don't buy this, doughnuts are our thing".

The entire department was seen heading to Krispy Kreme to 'sample' the glazed doughnuts as further investigation. Many were heard to say "oh yeah...that's as good as meth".

What's it matter if a cop can use a bullshit test and lock you up until a real test? Womp womp

Forum List

Back