Why you should be wary of police

Did the cops stop this person because they were profiling or looking for something? People do not forget this. And it has not stopped in places even with the pushback of crazy Prog politics.
It was stated that the area had seen heavy drug dealing and the guy they arrested for the donut glaze didn't come to a complete stop when he left a parking lot and turned onto the street.

Spoken like true leftist pos. All you guys love fascist cops.

Still waiting for you to answer his question.

And not that long ago you guys were whining about the left wanting to defund the police. Now you're claiming the exact opposite. Please make up your mind.

Still waiting for you to answer his question.

And not that long ago you guys were whining about the left wanting to defund the police. Now you're claiming the exact opposite. Please make up your mind.
Lol, no atrocity is to great for you. So, here's my reply to your lie. I want the police to stop violating civil rights and do their job. Arresting people for donut glaze after giving some incompetent us all good with people. Lol, some folks are begging for the police state

Spoken like true leftist pos. All you guys love fascist cops.

WTF?
If the cop gets a positive indication for meth, should the police let him go because he happens to be eating a donut?

You want to say I love fascist cops, but I'm just trying to understand why you think what they did was wrong. You refuse to answer the question...

Arresting people for donut glaze after giving some incompetent us all good with people.

I'm not even certain that's English.

The cop got a positive result for methamphetamine.

What should the cop have done after getting that result?

Man jailed after field drug test mistakes drywall dust for cocaine

OVIEDO (FOX 13) - Karlos Cashe didn't expect a routine traffic stop would get him locked up for 90 days, but it did. Cashe says he got pulled over for driving without headlights, but when the Oviedo police officer saw white powder on his seat and floorboard, things changed.

The officer tested the powder with a field drug test kit. To Cashe's surprise, it tested positive for cocaine.

"You found drywall and you turned it into cocaine and it cost me 90 days trying to prove my innocence, " said Cashe.

He insisted it wasn't cocaine. As as handyman, he uses drywall often. But his pleas fell on deaf ears and he was arrested, booked, and charged with having drugs.

Looks like the boys in blue just can't help it.

Last edited:
To Cashe's surprise, it tested positive for cocaine.
Police determining what are drugs must be like this:

1655250368548.png

Not guilty.

Not guilty.
Still waiting for you to answer Canon Shooter's question.

Forum List

Back