Why you should be wary of police

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Even though this happened a few years back, it is still a prime reason not to trust the police. And while charges were dropped and a cash settlement was reached, the police fought this tooth and nail. That says it all. Proven wrong and you still won't take responsibility!

Cops mistook Krispy Kreme doughnut glaze for meth, Orlando man says

Daniel Rushing treats himself to a Krispy Kreme doughnut every other Wednesday. He used to eat them in his car.

Not anymore.

Not since a pair of Orlando police officers pulled him over, spotted four tiny flakes of glaze on his floorboard and arrested him, saying they were pieces of crystal methamphetamine.

The officers did two roadside drug tests and both came back positive for the illegal substance, according to his arrest report.

He was handcuffed, arrested, taken to the county jail and strip searched, he said...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd think cops would recognize donut glazing...

• Banned
Oh no. A mistake was made and a chemical test was wrong. There goes all hope of Justice.
"Mistakes" made all over the country. You go ahead and defend the incompetent fools.

"Mistakes" made all over the country. You go ahead and defend the incompetent fools.
If the test result was positive, how were they "incompetent". Appears they did exactly what they were supposed to do.

If you knew what Canadian police do to our kids, you'd probably hug an American cop, even a dumb one.

Yeah, no good deed goes unpunished.

I was up early one morning and heard a thumping noise, looked out, and there was a "kid" there trying to kick the door but kept kicking the house instead yelling "I'm Cold"....It was in the 20s out.

I called the cops and they trussed him up and hauled him off saying he was high and all was well. Later that morning I saw a backpack in the back next to one of my trees filled with vials of Oxycodone and baggies of other pills.

I called the cops again and they came by and picked-up the back pack saying it was his....All was well again right?

Nope, a few day later I get a summons to court.....I showed up three different times over the next few months before they told me he had pleaded-out.....Small wonder there's so much "I didn't see shit" going on.

If I had a do over I would have took it to the dumpster and tossed it.

No, they're supposed to arrest people when a field test indicates the person is in possession of methamphetamine...
So they are supposed to falsely arrest people. Got it. Hats off to you comrade!

So they are supposed to falsely arrest people. Got it. Hats off to you comrade!

Okay, so the guy's sitting there eating donuts.

According to the report, the flakes they tested indicated positive for methamphetamine.

What should the police have done? Let him go?

You really are an idiot.
Got it.
THE TEST WAS POSITIVE FOR METH.
That's how cops determine whether to arrest or not.
duh
I get it, donut sugar is meth. No level of incompetence is too much I guess.

Okay, so the guy's sitting there eating donuts.

According to the report, the flakes they tested indicated positive for methamphetamine.

What should the police have done? Let him go?
How about not letting dumbass cops perform feild tests they don't know how to do?

How about not letting dumbass cops perform feild tests they don't know how to do?

Why are you afraid to answer the actual question you were asked?

Those field drug test kits don't leave a lot of room for interpretation. If meth shows a blue result, and the flakes the cops tested give a blue result, what would you have the police officer do?

And, if you're going to make a feeble attempt at impugning someone's intelligence, you probably shouldn't put your own lack of intelligence out there for all to see...

Why are you afraid to answer the actual question you were asked?

Those field drug test kits don't leave a lot of room for interpretation. If meth shows a blue result, and the flakes the cops tested give a blue result, what would you have the police officer do?

And, if you're going to make a feeble attempt at impugning someone's intelligence, you probably shouldn't put your own lack of intelligence out there for all to see...
Spoken like true leftist pos. All you guys love fascist cops.

Oh no. A mistake was made and a chemical test was wrong. There goes all hope of Justice.
Did the cops stop this person because they were profiling or looking for something? People do not forget this. And it has not stopped in places even with the pushback of crazy Prog politics.

Forum List

Back