Putin is giving aid and comfort to Trump.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
i am sure certain government agencies an the military will take care of him before he gets 100 yards near the white house

The big news today is that Trump explicitly urged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s e-mail — i.e., to commit an act of espionage and cyberwar against the former Secretary of State and the current nominee for one of America’s major political parties. It goes without saying that this is shocking, unprecedented, and beyond the pale.

But it’s not inexplicable. Trump’s coziness with Russia in general and Putin in particular has become a feature of this campaign. We know that his campaign manager, Manafort, has disturbingly close ties to Russian interests. We know that Trump never fails to praise Putin, an autocrat, at every given turn. And we know that Russia reciprocates the love. There is a growing consensus in the intelligence community that Russia was behind the DNC hack, which shows that Russia and Putin believe that a Trump victory is in their best interests.

All of the above has been discussed at length in the media in recent days. One question that has gotten less attention is why. Why does Putin want Trump to win so badly? What is it about Trump that is so appealing to the Kremlin?

Trump answered that today. This aspect of his disastrous press conference has gotten less attention than his call for a foreign power to spy on his political adversaries, but it explains why he has Putin’s support:

Putin is giving aid and comfort to Trump. Today we found out why.

Trump's press conference overshadowed the left wing hootenanny, I'm not sure how that's anything but a win. Plus anyone with a brain understands the sarcasm and why. You lefties should just stick to the genital region, anything beyond that leaves you perplexed.

i am sure certain government agencies an the military will take care of him before he gets 100 yards near the white house

The big news today is that Trump explicitly urged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s e-mail — i.e., to commit an act of espionage and cyberwar against the former Secretary of State and the current nominee for one of America’s major political parties. It goes without saying that this is shocking, unprecedented, and beyond the pale.

But it’s not inexplicable. Trump’s coziness with Russia in general and Putin in particular has become a feature of this campaign. We know that his campaign manager, Manafort, has disturbingly close ties to Russian interests. We know that Trump never fails to praise Putin, an autocrat, at every given turn. And we know that Russia reciprocates the love. There is a growing consensus in the intelligence community that Russia was behind the DNC hack, which shows that Russia and Putin believe that a Trump victory is in their best interests.

All of the above has been discussed at length in the media in recent days. One question that has gotten less attention is why. Why does Putin want Trump to win so badly? What is it about Trump that is so appealing to the Kremlin?

Trump answered that today. This aspect of his disastrous press conference has gotten less attention than his call for a foreign power to spy on his political adversaries, but it explains why he has Putin’s support:

If Obama's and Clinton's lackeys get anywhere near him in an attempt to hurt him there will be a lot more than hell to pay. Russians and Americans were allies against the fascist in WWII. A lot of young people missed out on that history lesson through the cold war and propaganda smears. Putin may not be a nice guy but he does not like fascist and criminal elements anymore than I do. Time and season for a cleanup and it won't be on the backs of the poor this time around.

The left is just sore Putin has played Obungles like a fiddle the last eight years. Obama was in so far over his head it was pathetic

Putin and Trump will became friends and together change the world.
They could rid the world of terrorism. Without the financial and emotional support of Democrats Isis would have been dust years ago.

Demoncrats and RINOs are the biggest supporters of NWO and hate white christian man.Trump together with Putin can send NWO, ISIS & Co to historic garbage bin.

It's funny that for years conservatives used "Then you should move to Russia, I think you'll like it there better" as an insult to liberals. Now that the Orange Orangutan is BFF's with Putin, they love dictators.

Conservatives <3 Putin 4ever

Fascist scum. Absolute scum. Sure didn't take long for them to show their true colors, did it?

Putin can not and will never work with Obama.

Here is the Russian view on politicians.
Below is President of Ukraine Porosenko ( translated Pigman )

4700424.jpg

If Putin was to call President Trump and say "Hey Donny, a couple of Chechnyn brothers named Tsaranev were in a terrorist bomb making camp. They are on their way to Boston. Heads up." President Trump would never have let them go.

Putin is giving aid and comfort to Trump.

Let me know if he gives our uranium back.
You know the uranium he got from e-blackmailing Hitlery. Let's not give her a second chance to screw us over due to her bad judgment. She got millions for our mines. What did you get?

If Putin was to call President Trump and say "Hey Donny, a couple of Chechnyn brothers named Tsaranev were in a terrorist bomb making camp. They are on their way to Boston. Heads up." President Trump would never have let them go.

Then Trump would say, "No worries Vlad, they can't get in. We don't want that shit here, our borders are closed to terrorists and illegals. Oh, and Bill is getting it on with your girlfriend. Heads up!"

Guno just got his talking points memo

Forum List

Back