Army Orders Court-Martial in WikiLeaks Case

Well, Che supporters aren't burdened with a great deal of intelligence.

Agreed, but what about those who reflexively label others "leftists" just because they disagree with them?
What do you consider yourself? Conservatives don't normally cheer treason.

I don't "cheer" treason, but I do support people bravely exposing the lies, crimes, and general foolishness of their own government. As to what I consider myself, I am a libertarian.

Agreed, but what about those who reflexively label others "leftists" just because they disagree with them?

I don't "cheer" treason, but I do support people bravely exposing the lies, crimes, and general foolishness of their own government. As to what I consider myself, I am a libertarian.

If you are supporting Manning then you are supporting a traitor. I call em as I see em.

But the Court will deal with it.........

If you are supporting Manning then you are supporting a traitor. I call em as I see em.

And I would call it treason to stand around and let your government get away with things that you know are wrong, but I just call 'em as I see 'em.

I don't "cheer" treason, but I do support people bravely exposing the lies, crimes, and general foolishness of their own government.
And when it provides aid to our enemies, it's treason.
As to what I consider myself, I am a libertarian.
Libertarians are just Republicans who want to smoke pot.

And I would call it treason to stand around and let your government get away with things that you know are wrong, but I just call 'em as I see 'em.
You would call it that, but you'd be wrong.

I don't "cheer" treason, but I do support people bravely exposing the lies, crimes, and general foolishness of their own government.

And since the government has repeatedly stated that there is no evidence that it has provided aid to "our enemies" there's no basis to call it treason.

That's the definition of libertarianism to those who have no idea what libertarianism is.

You would call it that, but you'd be wrong.

I've found that it's generally foolish to throw around terms like "right" and "wrong" when it comes to politics.

Pfc. Bradley Manning will stand trial on 22 counts and could be imprisoned for life if convicted of the charge of aiding the enemy, for allegedly giving more than 700,000 secret US documents and classified combat video to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks for publication.
On the court-martial of whistleblower Bradley Manning | Climate Science Watch

He is being charged with aiding the enemy, if found guilty chances are he will spend life at Ft Leavenworth. If found guilty he is beyond a doubt a traitor. It is all up to the court........

I'm betting on guilty as charged...........

And since the government has repeatedly stated that there is no evidence that it has provided aid to "our enemies" there's no basis to call it treason.
I guess we'll find out during the trial, won't we?

Because, you know, he broke the law.
That's the definition of libertarianism to those who have no idea what libertarianism is.
Libertarianism is as unworkable and unrealistic as Communism.

Pfc. Bradley Manning will stand trial on 22 counts and could be imprisoned for life if convicted of the charge of aiding the enemy, for allegedly giving more than 700,000 secret US documents and classified combat video to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks for publication.
On the court-martial of whistleblower Bradley Manning | Climate Science Watch

He is being charged with aiding the enemy, if found guilty chances are he will spend life at Ft Leavenworth. If found guilty he is beyond a doubt a traitor. It is all up to the court........

I'm betting on guilty as charged...........
Gonna be tough for the defense to prove it wasn't him.

Innocent until proven guilty, though I have no doubt that the state will find him guilty.

You've got a lot of slogans regarding libertarianism, but I'm not seeing any substance.

Innocent until proven guilty, though I have no doubt that the state will find him guilty.
You desperately want to pretend this about about punishing the whistleblower, but it's not.

You've got a lot of slogans regarding libertarianism, but I'm not seeing any substance.
Can you show me a successful, long-term, large-scale libertarian society? Kthnxbai.

You desperately want to pretend this about about punishing the whistleblower, but it's not.

Can you show me a successful, long-term, large-scale libertarian society? Kthnxbai.

Of course it is.

The U.S. 1776 - 1787, and some may even argue up to 1860.

Of course it is.
No, it's not.
11 years is not long term.

Of course it is.
No, it's not.

Maybe not, but it's no surprise that there will always be those who want to centralize power, and they got what they wanted in 1787. Like I said, however, it could be argued that even despite Hamiltonian machinations the U.S. was mostly libertarian up to the Civil War.

Of course it is.
No, it's not.

Maybe not, but it's no surprise that there will always be those who want to centralize power, and they got what they wanted in 1787. Like I said, however, it could be argued that even despite Hamiltonian machinations the U.S. was mostly libertarian up to the Civil War.
It could be argued that gray lizards rule the world from under the Denver Airport. That doesn't mean it's a credible argument.

No, it's not.

It could be argued that gray lizards rule the world from under the Denver Airport. That doesn't mean it's a credible argument.

:rolleyes:

Then you should refer to the US Constitution. Because what you describe is not treason. We have a definition of 'treason' in this country - you don't get to make shit up to justifiy your own views.

This is why I think Libertarians are incredibly naive. You claim the Constitution - yet ignore it just like the Dems and the GOP. You are no better than they are.

All fucking hypocrites. The only difference is that Libertarians could drag the whole world into a war with their fucking dangerously naive foreign policies.

Forum List

Back