Army Orders Court-Martial in WikiLeaks Case

No, it's not.

11 years is not long term.

Maybe not, but it's no surprise that there will always be those who want to centralize power, and they got what they wanted in 1787. Like I said, however, it could be argued that even despite Hamiltonian machinations the U.S. was mostly libertarian up to the Civil War.
It could be argued that gray lizards rule the world from under the Denver Airport. That doesn't mean it's a credible argument.

:clap2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sooooo need to rep that later!

If you are supporting Manning then you are supporting a traitor. I call em as I see em.

But the Court will deal with it.........

And I would call it treason to stand around and let your government get away with things that you know are wrong, but I just call 'em as I see 'em.

Then you should refer to the US Constitution. Because what you describe is not treason. We have a definition of 'treason' in this country - you don't get to make shit up to justifiy your own views.

This is why I think Libertarians are incredibly naive. You claim the Constitution - yet ignore it just like the Dems and the GOP. You are no better than they are.

All fucking hypocrites. The only difference is that Libertarians could drag the whole world into a war with their fucking dangerously naive foreign policies.

Funny that you should bring up the constitutional definition of treason, since Manning's alleged actions aren't considered treason under it. Though I'm not a big believer in the idea of treason to begin with. As for "claiming" the Constitution, I believe that the Articles of Confederation were superior to the Constitution.

Maybe not, but it's no surprise that there will always be those who want to centralize power, and they got what they wanted in 1787. Like I said, however, it could be argued that even despite Hamiltonian machinations the U.S. was mostly libertarian up to the Civil War.
It could be argued that gray lizards rule the world from under the Denver Airport. That doesn't mean it's a credible argument.

:eusa_eh:

And I would call it treason to stand around and let your government get away with things that you know are wrong, but I just call 'em as I see 'em.

Then you should refer to the US Constitution. Because what you describe is not treason. We have a definition of 'treason' in this country - you don't get to make shit up to justifiy your own views.

This is why I think Libertarians are incredibly naive. You claim the Constitution - yet ignore it just like the Dems and the GOP. You are no better than they are.

All fucking hypocrites. The only difference is that Libertarians could drag the whole world into a war with their fucking dangerously naive foreign policies.

Funny that you should bring up the constitutional definition of treason, since Manning's alleged actions aren't considered treason under it. Though I'm not a big believer in the idea of treason to begin with. As for "claiming" the Constitution, I believe that the Articles of Confederation were superior to the Constitution.

I'll bow to the Army's superior understanding of 'treason' and USMJ for decisions regarding charges. Unlike you, I tend to recognize that there are things about this case that we do not know. We cannot know.... because the case has not been heard. I am not generally overly enthusiastic of 'trial by media'... and I remain open to the (however unlikely) fact that he may be innocent.

I'm happy he's been charged - and I look forward to the outcome. Assuming he is guilty - I hope he rots in a military prison for as long as the law allows.

But.... I'm even more enthusiastic about someone dragging Assange's ass into court.

*tips hat*

Pfc. Bradley Manning will stand trial on 22 counts and could be imprisoned for life if convicted of the charge of aiding the enemy, for allegedly giving more than 700,000 secret US documents and classified combat video to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks for publication.
On the court-martial of whistleblower Bradley Manning | Climate Science Watch

He is being charged with aiding the enemy, if found guilty chances are he will spend life at Ft Leavenworth. If found guilty he is beyond a doubt a traitor. It is all up to the court........

I'm betting on guilty as charged...........

Aiding the enemy in time of war... that is within the US Constitution's definition of treason, I think.

So, if he's guilty, he's a traitor. Good for the Military.

Government is about criminal activities and how far one will go, just want to see top
secret stuff that deal with exposing the worse of them to start. And fuck the crop reports.
To make it in government and to have the real power, require committing serious crimes
that you can personal live with, as they could care less. Get over all this trivial crap assholes.
Meaning and not always is it required by all to hold a post in government by elections. See Cheney, fuck
us all good for his true masters in the military industrial complex.
Ps. Caveman. Ollie …oops (SFC Ollie) sorry!

I see where you got your name. It is extremely painful to try to make sense out of your posts.

Hey Boy’s, Just up the dosage on the AGENT ORANGE drip bottle, all will be well!
Ask for a mix drip of Thorazine 1000cc too. Again, all will really truly be well, Now!

Forum List

Back