NOT A TRAITOR: Manning Aquitted Of Aiding The Enemy...

Guilty and going to probably spend the rest of his life where he belongs....

And R.C. many of us have shown we have way more "brass" than this little chicken shit will ever have....

I can't wait until the day they tell him to take off the uniform he disgraced and never wear it again....

I'm not disrespecting your service, but I don't believe you fully understand that the nation you swore to defend has now become a rogue regime that will fill it's ranks with illiterate, hordes programmed to die for Rome on a Wall Street fool's errand.

The judge did give an interesting explanation. Mannning didn't give the information to an enemy. Wikileaks isn't even designated as a terrorist organization.

I don't care about the verdict by the judge. MY verdict - he is a traitor :D

as to explanation - so the site designed to give information to ANYBODY is not including the enemy?

The president of the United States is a traitor and so are 70% of 500 plus elected douche nozzles on crapitol hill.

Manning is nothing. He's just a kid with balls or maybe just plain stupid.

More balls than the likes of McCain or Graham. They'd be glad to send your sons and daughters to fight wars for imperium.

Well at least the little bed wetter is going to do some time. He'll probably get the gov't to pay for a sex change while he's in there too.

I still won't be suprised if he gets out in 10-15 years and ends up "teaching" at some Ivy League moonbat indoctrination center.

Hey, we may not agree on this issue, but your assessment is pretty dang accurate. And very funny. :)

Too be honest I don't know enough about this whole thing to be certain this little bed wetter did any real damage to the country.

He did leak classified info. That's a crime, and it should be enough for some sort of punishment. From what I've read his entire motivation for doing so was his contempt for the military policy of DADT. It isn't like Snowden who found wrong doing against our own people and reported it. It was based on his own selfish indignation about gov't policy.

When are people going to realize that people in the military fall under the UCMJ, not civil or criminal law?

There is no doubt that Manning violated the UCMJ and is guilty as hell. He disobeyed standing orders and will be held accountable for it.

I'm glad he was found not guilty on the aiding the enemy charge, since I don't believe he was guilty. I believe he should get 5-10 at Leavenworth and a dishonorable discharge.

The president of the United States is a traitor and so are 70% of 500 plus elected douche nozzles on crapitol hill.

Manning is nothing. He's just a kid with balls or maybe just plain stupid.

More balls than the likes of McCain or Graham. They'd be glad to send your sons and daughters to fight wars for imperium.

%70?

Wow, that's low balling.

It's not just the elected narccissitic sociopaths either. It's the drones working in unelected offices that we need to replace.

Forum List

Back