Army Orders Court-Martial in WikiLeaks Case

Both statements are idiotic.
1) I do have an idea because Wikileaks published them
2) Perhaps you should put your brain into gear before typing?
You've seen every one of the hundreds of thousands of documents?

No?

Then my point stands. Yours doesn't.
Do you actually read before you type?

look at what you typed, my answer and then your last..

you're fucking mad....(as in insane, not angry)...
I'm sure it comforts your closed mind to feel that way, but no.

They haven't a clue............

Another cop out. Clue about what?
Kinda how I feel about your thoughts on the matter

Ah yes, but since I have the actual experience of having a Top Secret security clearance and having served 22 years on active duty in the US Military, my thoughts on this matter are probably a lot closer to truth than yours.....
No, no, Sarge. Gump's a liberal. That automatically makes him an expert on everything.

Right, Gump?

Another cop out. Clue about what?
Kinda how I feel about your thoughts on the matter

Ah yes, but since I have the actual experience of having a Top Secret security clearance and having served 22 years on active duty in the US Military, my thoughts on this matter are probably a lot closer to truth than yours.....
No, no, Sarge. Gump's a liberal. That automatically makes him an expert on everything.

Right, Gump?

Darn, I knew I was forgetting something.........

Right, Gump?

Gump obviously disagrees with my sig line.

You leftists never met a traitor you didn't love.

:lol:
I bet you have Che and "Free Mumia" t-shirts, don't you?

I'll admit I was sorely tempted into making this into a t-shirt, if it isn't already.

scaled.php

Well he didn't release your nuke codes, or where your different naval fleets are at one time etc (not that Russians or Chinese don't know the latter anyway)

Well, I've seen a lot of the stuff that was leaked and I'm wondering why it was classified....shrug...

Because it makes the government look bad.

And that about sums it up.

These guys who claim to be 'patriots', always cracking on about freedom etc. Yet when it comes to the military, they blindly obey....

It's more sad than bad...

What some see as "blind obedience" others see as discretion... And you know what they say about discretion...

Government is about criminal activities and how far one will go, just want to see top
secret stuff that deal with exposing the worse of them to start. And fuck the crop reports.
To make it in government and to have the real power, require committing serious crimes
that you can personally live with, as they could care less. Get over all this trivial crap assholes.
Meaning and not always is it required by all to hold a post in government by elections. See Cheney, fucked
us all good for his true masters in the military industrial complex.
Ps. Caveman. Ollie …oops (SFC Ollie) sorry!

Last edited:
Government is about criminal activities and how far one will go, just want to see top
secret stuff that deal with exposing the worse of them to start. And fuck the crop reports.
To make it in government and to have the real power, require committing serious crimes
that you can personal live with, as they could care less. Get over all this trivial crap assholes.
Meaning and not always is it required by all to hold a post in government by elections. See Cheney, fuck

I see where you got your name. It is extremely painful to try to make sense out of your posts.

that you can personal live with, as they could care less. Get over all this trivial crap assholes.
Meaning and not always is it required by all to hold a post in government by elections. See Cheney, fuck

I see where you got your name. It is extremely painful to try to make sense out of your posts.

Sizes up a clear picture, and used others to get the job done.
I like the way they think! Just want to read it, so I can make my plans base on the professionals.

Last edited:
Ahhh. It's different. Somehow. It just is.

Gasp.

You're proving my point.

Not everything that happens gets reported in the media. It appears that you don't grasp that simple idea.

It's not different at all..

I know that, but it's also an easy cop out for you...

It's not different? Then why did you write:
And those 61 people deployed did not go with the blessing of its people, and the govt wouldn't tell us where or when they went (they were SAS).
...if not as an attempt to draw a distinction?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought.

Because you are assuming that the information given by Manning included deployment. Well, did it?

Have to wonder about someone with 2 paragraphs in their sig line yet doesn't want to read what anyone else says in theirs..... I'm sure psychologists (or one of those types) has a word for it......

Have to wonder about someone with 2 paragraphs in their sig line yet doesn't want to read what anyone else says in theirs..... I'm sure psychologists (or one of those types) has a word for it......

From his sig, he clearly understands very little of faith.

It's not different at all..

I know that, but it's also an easy cop out for you...

It's not different? Then why did you write:
And those 61 people deployed did not go with the blessing of its people, and the govt wouldn't tell us where or when they went (they were SAS).
...if not as an attempt to draw a distinction?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought.

Because you are assuming that the information given by Manning included deployment. Well, did it?
Is deployment the only information whose revelation to unauthorized persons would cause damage to American national security?

No?

Then it looks like you once again fail to have a point, doesn't it?

Gump obviously disagrees with my sig line.

I have sigs turned out
Here it is:

"Being a liberal" isn't a life accomplishment worthy of respect. It isn't an achievement that puts you above the rest of us. It doesn't give your opinions greater weight. And it isn't a substitute for experience, training, and independent rational thought.​

Forum List

Back