Armed Citizens are Better & Safer than Armed Police!

Actually, you give him your fucking wallet. Mine never has enough cash to die over, much less kill over.

Meh, consequences for violating my civil rights. To hell with them

Shoot em.

-Geaux

If you actually ever shot a person, you'd probably shit your pants and then spend the rest of your life in therapy.

internet.gif

Since I carry, not worried about it. Kind of like riding a bike though..

-Geaux

Yes, we know you guys flash that figure around, but it's horseshit.

Someone who can be scared off by pointing a gun at him probably wasn't that serious about doing mayhem to start with.

So armed robbery is nothing to be afraid of?

Are you really that stupid?

Actually, you give him your fucking wallet. Mine never has enough cash to die over, much less kill over.

So the police shouldn't waste their time arresting armed robbers since it's really nothing to worry about, right? Just let those boys off with a warning, right?

Meh, consequences for violating my civil rights. To hell with them

Shoot em.

-Geaux

If you actually ever shot a person, you'd probably shit your pants and then spend the rest of your life in therapy.

If you were ever held up at gun point you would shit your pants and then you would never go around saying something as stupid as "armed robbery is nothing to be afraid of."

Yes, we know you guys flash that figure around, but it's horseshit.

Someone who can be scared off by pointing a gun at him probably wasn't that serious about doing mayhem to start with.

Probably not scared off, more likely the criminal is dead.

-Geaux

But that's the point.

It doesn't happen that often.

According to the FBI, only 201 cases in 2011.

Wrong. The point is that you seldom have to kill a criminal to defend yourself. Simply having the gun is more than ample to scare off thugs in most cases. Furthermore, many times victims shoot armed robbers or potential murderers but don't kill them, so the number of justifiable homicides is again not a valid measure of the value of guns for personal protection.

Of course, you know all this, but you're a lying POS who doesn't give a damn about the facts.

Probably not scared off, more likely the criminal is dead.

-Geaux

But that's the point.

Wrong. The point is that you seldom have to kill a criminal to defend yourself. Simply having the gun is more than ample to scare off thugs in most cases. Furthermore, many times victims shoot armed robbers or potential murderers but don't kill them, so the number of justifiable homicides is again not a valid measure of the value of guns for personal protection.

Of course, you know all this, but you're a lying POS who doesn't give a damn about the facts.

A lot of people who shoot their relatives over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best also don't kill.

In addition to the 32,000 gun deaths, there are 79,000 gun injuries.

Very few of which are bad guys who just got winged by a concerned homeowner.

For every one murder committed by use of a gun, there are 10 uses of a gun in a self defense capacity

-Geaux

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries

STUDY: Using Guns for Defense Leads to Fewer Injuries

Just a month after the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, President Obama called for an assessment of the existing research on gun violence and recommendations for more studies. Now, that assessment is out, and it delves deeply into what research shows us about why gun violence happens in this country – and also into how well the defensive use of guns work.

Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

Last edited:
Gun Nutter Horseshit.

Please explain why countries that outlaw guns have few murders.

Thanks.

Whats that have to do with the United States?

You are free to go to those countries if it makes you sleep better. Well, that's if they have open borders like the US

Be sure to write

-Geaux

Gun Nutter Horseshit.

Thanks.

You are free to go to those countries if it makes you sleep better. Well, that's if they have open borders like the US

Be sure to write

-Geaux

No, we're going to fix THIS country, dumbass.

Because the majority of us who don't own guns or responsibly own guns are pretty tired of you gun whacks enabling bad behavior to maximize gun manufacturer profits.

Gun Nutter Horseshit.

Thanks.

Be sure to write

-Geaux

Because the majority of us who don't own guns or responsibly own guns are pretty tired of you gun whacks enabling bad behavior to maximize gun manufacturer profits.

Well, I think the 'majority' of us spoke just a few months ago when we rammed the anti-American gun bills up Obama and Fienstein's arse.

But, hey... keep trying lol

-Geaux

But that's the point.

A lot of people who shoot their relatives over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best also don't kill.

In addition to the 32,000 gun deaths, there are 79,000 gun injuries.

Very few of which are bad guys who just got winged by a concerned homeowner.

Joe You know that isn't true. 32,000 gun deaths? are you adding all deaths together such as self inflicted?

oh by the way in 2010 their were 4221 people murdered by non firearm devices that includes the following
Knives or cutting instruments
Blunt objects (clubs, hammers, etc.)
Personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.)
Poison
Explosives
Fire
Narcotics
Drowning
Strangulation
Asphyxiation

As far as you 32,000 deaths I could care less if someone offs themselves with a gun, they didn't care about their life why should I.

Gun Nutter Horseshit.

Thanks.

Be sure to write

-Geaux

According to you every gun owner is a potential mass killer.

Be sure to write

-Geaux

Well, I think the 'majority' of us spoke just a few months ago when we rammed the anti-American gun bills up Obama and Fienstein's arse.

-Geaux

Wasn't a majority, it was a bunch of cowardly politiicans dancing to the NRA's tune.

And they now OWN the next massacre.

Good luck with that.

-Geaux

Wasn't a majority, it was a bunch of cowardly politiicans dancing to the NRA's tune.

And they now OWN the next massacre.

Good luck with that.

someone is living in a fantasy world, have you ever thought about seeking some type of psychiatric evaluation? Maybe obamacare will force you to do that.

Armed Citizens are Better & Safer than Armed Police!

Armed Citizens Make Fewer Mistakes Than Police. Police shoot innocent people over 550% more often than armed civilians do. Civilians are there when the crime or altercation began & know who the bad guy is. Police have no clue when they finally arrive on scene & end up shooting the wrong person. Police often live on the edge, they naturally tend to shoot first and ask questions later. The Supreme Court has ruled consistently that the police are not required to protect you.

"Don't think that just because the police are trained in the use of firearms that they are less likely to kill an innocent person. A University of Chicago Study revealed that in 1993 approximately 700,000 police killed 330 innocent individuals, while approximately 250,000,000 private citizens only killed 30 innocent people. Do the math. That's a per capita rate for the police, of almost 4000 times higher than the population in general. OK, that is a little misleading. Let's just include the 80,000,000 gun owning citizens. Now the police are down to only a 1200 times higher accidental shooting rate than the gun-owning population in general.

That still sounds high. So let's look at it in a different light. According to a study by Newsweek magazine, only 2% of civilian shootings involve an innocent person being shot (not killed). The error rate for police is 11%. What this means is that you are more than 5 times more likely to be accidentally shot by a policeman than by an armed citizen. But, when you consider that citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as do police every year, it means that, per capita, you are more than 11 times more likely to be accidentally shot by a policeman than by an armed citizen. That is as low as I can get that number.

The Kleck study shows that police shoot and kill around 600 criminals each year. Yet the University of Chicago study shows that police killed 330 innocent individuals in 1993. That means that for every two criminals killed by police, one innocent citizen is killed by police. Although I have the greatest respect for the police and how they must respond under pressure, I think that I would much rather trust an armed populace."

Why live here, the populace in Somalia is pretty much all armed? Buy a ticket to Mogadishu and let us know how safe you feel.

Forum List

Back