Arizona to Los Angeles "No Power For You!"

Then why do Zonies keep coming here? Pul-leeze get this boycott off the ground, people.
Got a better idea for Arizona if they really want to pee in the CA granola. Shut down all east bound highways for the state of emergency. Only Arizona residents in or out. Yeah, it's a short border, but it's the principle that counts.

Let the criminal aliens flee west if they want and are loved much more.

I don't think we particularly want to pee in their granola. I think we just want to be left alone to protect and defend our own home. If California cities don't want to respect that, if not support it, then I think we just want to make it clear that this IS a two-way street, and we're not in the mood to put up with their bullying and bullshit.
True. I'm just having fun poking the lib ant hill and watching them all scurry around in collective freakout.

Thanks to Arizona standing up for itself, we are quickly coming to a long overdue constitutional crisis. I for one am ready to welcome it. Let's see how well things go for those accustomed to living on a double standard handle it when they no longer get that advantage. Equal justice under the law. No more equal results by special rules.

What is it that AZ has that we need?

yea i am interested in this answer myself.....maybe its Cacti.....we might need more Cacti...

Well, apparently, we have electricity, and you don't. :eusa_angel:
my city has not experienced the blackouts that most of this state experiences during hot weather....they own their own electric company and the great majority of their power comes from out of state sources.....sorry not Arizona....as far as i know.....in 08 they signed a 20 year contract to get geothermal power from Utah....and we have our own generators for just this purpose....when blackouts hit....cause they are still part of the power grid.....but the generators then kick in....

What is it that AZ has that we need?

yea i am interested in this answer myself.....maybe its Cacti.....we might need more Cacti...

Some of the best water melon I've ever had. I'd mention stuff, but you would only boycott it. You guy's really suck as neighbors. I feel sorry for the rational Californian's that have to put up with your tantrums every day.

you have never read any of my posts....have you....get with it dude....

Just another case of liberals trying to impose their will on others. When they get called on it they cry racist or hater. Go ahead libs, say we hate California. I know you want to.

Got a better idea for Arizona if they really want to pee in the CA granola. Shut down all east bound highways for the state of emergency. Only Arizona residents in or out. Yeah, it's a short border, but it's the principle that counts.

Let the criminal aliens flee west if they want and are loved much more.

I don't think we particularly want to pee in their granola. I think we just want to be left alone to protect and defend our own home. If California cities don't want to respect that, if not support it, then I think we just want to make it clear that this IS a two-way street, and we're not in the mood to put up with their bullying and bullshit.
True. I'm just having fun poking the lib ant hill and watching them all scurry around in collective freakout.

Thanks to Arizona standing up for itself, we are quickly coming to a long overdue constitutional crisis. I for one am ready to welcome it. Let's see how well things go for those accustomed to living on a double standard handle it when they no longer get that advantage. Equal justice under the law. No more equal results by special rules.

NAILED. But many will continue to buy into the Tit-For-Tat crap being dished out by Obama in his effort to Divide the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Some of the best water melon I've ever had. I'd mention stuff, but you would only boycott it. You guy's really suck as neighbors. I feel sorry for the rational Californian's that have to put up with your tantrums every day.

you have never read any of my posts....have you....get with it dude....

Wrong.

Oh.. I'm sorry... Who are you ...? LOL

Last edited:

my city has not experienced the blackouts that most of this state experiences during hot weather....they own their own electric company and the great majority of their power comes from out of state sources.....sorry not Arizona....as far as i know.....in 08 they signed a 20 year contract to get geothermal power from Utah....and we have our own generators for just this purpose....when blackouts hit....cause they are still part of the power grid.....but the generators then kick in....

Yeah, that Geo Thermal worked real well in Iceland. ;)

Ever study how it's done, and the effects?

NAILED. But many will continue to buy into the Tit-For-Tat crap being dished out by Obama in his effort to Divide the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

He is so frustrating to watch in action. What we need is another apology tour.

here is an idea some guy on the news had to settle this.....

"SO, why not cut a deal?
California is very friendly to illegal aliens, and Arizona is friendly to businesses and US Citizens who don't want to pay the costs of law enforcement, education, and healthcare for illegal aliens.

Why not just trade? Give California the illegals, while Arizona can take the businesses and the sane minded US Citizens?"......

this.... would make LA and Frisco and the Legislature and of course Pelosi estatic.....if the Az Illegals actually leave and come to Ca....this just may happen....

Last edited:

Yeah, that Geo Thermal worked real well in Iceland. ;)

Ever study how it's done, and the effects?

i can give a fuck about Iceland dude....as long as the dresden house has the lights burning....;)

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Ah heck I missed this major rantfest???
2. Heres my take on this, Ok fine, I say let Californication start some sheet.
3. And let Arizona fight back, why the hell not???
4. Let Californication break some contracts, and let Arizona do the same.
5. I tell you frankly Californication will buckle first.
6. Come on Californication *Make My Day*.:lol:
7. Go AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And I'm sure that there are no legal contracts drawn up between California and Arizona power companies...just a handshake is all that is needed.

I'm sure Arizona stopping power delivery would not be a breach of contract.

Yeah! Let's punish an entire city because of the words of a politician! That will show 'em that you're right and sane!
:eusa_eh:

I know this is from page one and all, but I was wondering.... Does that include ALL of the folks and companies and yes, the city of LA, for punishing an entire state and all of its companies in Az. for what the state of Az. decides to do?

I support Arizona and being from Texas, I feel their pain.

How about Az. sending all of its illegals to Cali ? :doubt:

Forum List

Back