Arizona State Lawmaker Announces Her Planned Abortion

A. Who fucked that? NO WAY.... I'm calling bullshit.... fake news.

B. Really bitch? You think anybody gives a shit about what you're doing with your hole?? OMFG you pathetic skank..... shut your fucking mouth!

Here's a freebie, slut... I saw it on ebay:

abortion coathanger.jpg

You support the death of an innocent baby
Normally I would be against abortion. However, in this case she said after a series of test the baby's birth isn't viable.

I understand that to mean serious medical issues.

I have no problem with abortion for legitimate medical reasons if this woman is telling the truth.

However, Democrats don't usually tell the truth so there is a good chance she is lying.

In addition, there was no reason for the stupid Moon Bat bitch to broadcast it to the world and make it a political case for abortion.

Why do the sick fucks pretend that abortion isn’t MOSTLY used as a contraceptive among bottom feeding degenerate filth?
We don't.
We recognize that if a fetus is not viable, then the fetus should be aborted.

Quit pretending that YOU care about a fetus that is just gonna die no matter what.

Are you unable to say, YES, in this case I agree that the fetus should be aborted.
A Dem rubbing everyone's nose in her killing her baby? Dems are some sick bastards.
She just wants to abort the fetus, but you and your lawmakers keep interfering with her rights as a woman, and you clowns won't ever let it go, even though the fetus will NEVER live.

She is just telling you that you keep interfering with her rights.

I have no problem with abortion for legitimate medical reasons if this woman is telling the truth.

However, Democrats don't usually tell the truth so there is a good chance she is lying.
See, you start off human like, then you turn back into the monster that you can't escape.

Pretty shameful that both Republicans and Democrat voters cheer the murder of children.

Maybe there really is no difference. 😢
She is a democrat. Her soul is between her and the Lord. For the good of the country she should not procreate. A little extra snip snip is more appropriate than a pregnancy.

We don't.
We recognize that if a fetus is not viable, then the fetus should be aborted.

Quit pretending that YOU care about a fetus that is just gonna die no matter what.

Are you unable to say, YES, in this case I agree that the fetus should be aborted.

She just wants to abort the fetus, but you and your lawmakers keep interfering with her rights as a woman, and you clowns won't ever let it go, even though the fetus will NEVER live.

She is just telling you that you keep interfering with her rights.
I’ve made my position on abortion crystal clear…I think all liberals should abort all pregnancies.

I’ve made my position on abortion crystal clear…I think all liberals should abort all pregnancies.
I wishing you to continue living your miserable so-called life.
You can sugar coat it all you want, but you are very triggered and unhealthy.
If walking around every day angry, and posting on internet sites with anger, makes YOU happy, then you can have it.

No need to tell us. It's NOT the NATIONS business what people do. Irrefutable. Nothing acvomished.

Contraception would have been wise. But even some here don't like contraception. They have no moral grounds on that stance though.

It's everyone's business when you're pimping yourself out as a political prop.
While I see your point it's nobody's business to know what pregnant ladies do. Not the nation's, not the states, not the locals. They have zero, zero,zero rights to any information.

Forum List

Back