Arizona State Lawmaker Announces Her Planned Abortion

Dang, either turn on the lights or remove the paper bag. That should deter her boyfriend/hubby.
Looks like someone hit it.

OIP.7RD2L848ZhWOIKGcOEM8qAHaHa

Must have lost a bar bet.

Can't Christian republicans just take a more moderate position on abortion until after the election?

Then when Trump demolishes Biden they can declare abortion a crime to be punished by the death sentence!

The god and baby jesus will understand the delay!

Everything is political with these people. A party with no sens of shame

Good for her. Tell all of the incels, closet queens, and christianists in the room, right to their punk ass faces, and that isn't a thing they can do about it.

Republican males are biggest pussies on the planet.

Good for her. Tell all of the incels, closet queens, and christianists in the room, right to their punk ass faces, and that isn't a thing they can do about it.

Republican males are biggest pussies on the planet.
I'm right-leaning and am all for the utility of abortion.

Come to that she could be my poster dem as to the reason why. I hope she spreads it far and wide amongst her kind.

This bitch doesn't understand that her pregnancy is a private matter and nobody else's business. I would be the house that the last time she got an STD, she kept her liberal mouth shut.
As long as the state of Arizona bans abortions, her unfortunate unviable pregnancy is not her private matter as it should be

I'm right-leaning and am all for the utility of abortion.

Come to that she could be my poster dem as to the reason why. I hope she spreads it far and wide amongst her kind.
You really are one sick pathetic fuckstain.

Tell me why she shouldn’t abort the baby inside her that has zero chance for life.

Knowing that she is prone to pregnancy problems why does she continue to have unprotected sex?

Forum List

Back