Arizona State Lawmaker Announces Her Planned Abortion

Yet there one is, parading what you say is nobody's business right up in front of God and everyone.
Yep. And I agree it's wrong to broadcast. I frankly don't care what she does. I have no vested interest what pregnant women do. Could absolutely care less.

Just more proof wanted a much much smaller birth rate. Take precautions and quit advocating for young people to have families.

Everything is political with these people. A party with no sens of shame

Not one mention of a husband. Is she unmarried? If so, then she isn't allowed to have sex, so that is the number one problem. Did she just announce she is a slut?

Because if people like you had your way she'd be legally forced to carry an unviable pregnancy to miscarriage.
She introduced her private life into a public debate

Which begs the question of why she does not practice protected sex?

Because if people like you had your way she'd be legally forced to carry an unviable pregnancy to miscarriage.
But that will never happen because Democrat states will always make abortion legal. More conservative states will have more strict time limits, and a few no abortion at all.

It’s what the Constitution intended by “state’s rights.“

Which begs the question of why she does not practice protected sex?

Again, with her husband? She said in the video that she had an unlikely pregnancy, meaning she's probably been told by her OBGYN that getting pregnant is not something likely to happen to her, so maybe spending money on birth control doesn't make a lot of sense. We don't know her reasons and at the end of the day it's none of your damn business what she does in her bedroom, right?

You guys repeatedly get your asses handed to you over this issue and you still haven't learned.

Everything is political with these people. A party with no sens of shame

If she was telling the truth, it sounds like she needs an abortion out of medical necessity, but that's not what she was advocating for. She want's it to remain legal to kill perfectly viable babies for convenience.

Forum List

Back