Arizona Representative: Blacks were better off as Slaves.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
First the Arizona politicians passed a referendum to make Obama show his birth certificate and PROVE he is a Natural Born Citizen if he wants to run for a 2nd term. Now a Arizona Representative named Trent Franks says Blacks were better off being slaves. To me, there is nothing racist about this statement.

Blacks Were Better Off Under Slavery, Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks Says

Asked today by a conservative blogger about the role of race in the hyper-partisan, talk-radio-addled atmosphere in Washington, Republican Rep. Trent Franks took the opportunity to say that he thinks African Americans were better off under slavery. Go here for the full interview. Some excerpts:

Slavery “is a crushing mark on America’s soul,” the Arizonan tells Mike Stark. “And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by the policies of slavery. And I think, ‘What does it take to get us to wake up?’”

Troll-ArmyOfLostSoulsAnimated.gif

OK< From now on, you are my slave bitch.

Now mow my fucking lawn and snap too it, or I will whip your ass.

I'm doing you a favor, elevating you over blacks!

Explain where you see the racism in his analogy?

First you need to learn a little something about slavery.

And I really think you are The Bass.:confused:

The point the state congressman was saying was that with the high rates of abortion, blacks as a whole are arguably worse off than they were during slavery. In other words, it's a self-inflicted genocide.

As a whole? You mean minus the fact that they were being bought and sold as property and classified by the US Government as 3/5 of a person. Yeah, they were definitely better off. :cuckoo:

Racism is the central focus of the Republican Party.

OK, I know a way out of America's racist political condumdrum, Condi Rice fucks Obama on Oprah.

Dick Cheney can watch it all from a two way mirror.

You know it makes sense.

Last edited:
Keep in mind this is a legislature that's 2/3 birthers....

Slavery &#8220;is a crushing mark on America&#8217;s soul,&#8221; the Arizonan tells Mike Stark. &#8220;And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by the policies of slavery. And I think, &#8216;What does it take to get us to wake up?&#8217;&#8221;

I agree with the above to a point. However, to say blacks were better off as slaves is just incredibly stupid. The guy might not be a racist, but he sure sounds like one.

Explain where you see the racism in his analogy?

First you need to learn a little something about slavery.

And I really think you are The Bass.:confused:

The point the state congressman was saying was that with the high rates of abortion, blacks as a whole are arguably worse off than they were during slavery. In other words, it's a self-inflicted genocide.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Like I said, learn a little about slavery.
And look into slave ships, and how many died on just the trip across the ocean.

First the Arizona politicians passed a referendum to make Obama show his birth certificate and PROVE he is a Natural Born Citizen if he wants to run for a 2nd term. Now a Arizona Representative named Trent Franks says Blacks were better off being slaves. To me, there is nothing racist about this statement.

Blacks Were Better Off Under Slavery, Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks Says

Asked today by a conservative blogger about the role of race in the hyper-partisan, talk-radio-addled atmosphere in Washington, Republican Rep. Trent Franks took the opportunity to say that he thinks African Americans were better off under slavery. Go here for the full interview. Some excerpts:

Slavery “is a crushing mark on America’s soul,” the Arizonan tells Mike Stark. “And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by the policies of slavery. And I think, ‘What does it take to get us to wake up?’”

This same thread and OP was started by this poster at Hannity...I wonder how much you get paid to spam this stuff all over the place. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back