Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Some are, some aren't.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Undecided/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After 8 years, I've finally found a home for my cat LOL.

It was a stray, but our dogs attacked it when we brought it home. So I took it to my office figuring someone would take it off my hands.

She's going to a kindly grandma who recently had to put hers down.

ok.jpg

IMO, if you don't consider your pets as part of your family, you have no business owning a pet.

Your pets should always be considered part of the family. Our dogs are so much part of our family that my sister and I refer to them as our siblings - my mum insists lol but really, I don't mind.

I have dogs and cats and yes they are family to me. Absolutely without a doubt as I've rescued and rehabilitated dogs before, you better be prepared to make a commitment for the life of your pet. If you can't afford to take care of a pet or if you don't have time to, don't get one. It isn't fair to them.

Four cats ......four! But one of them are mine. Love Mama. She is the best damn cat.

Seems my cat is doing fine in her new home. Getting along with the other feline, checking out the house, sleeping on grandma's sofa. She's in a much better environment than what I could provide these past 8 years.

Do I miss her.....

naaaaaa.

Without question!!! Dogs. In addition, my place has been recognized as a wildlife refuge.

Without question!!! Dogs. In addition, my place has been recognized as a wildlife refuge.

I'm dying to say...can't resist....fleas don't count as wildlife!

Seriously though - I have 5 dogs and a cat....most certainly family....and periodic fosters making their way through :) Is that your sheltie in your sig? They're great dogs :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back