Are You Willing To Take Up Arms If Trump Is Indicted???

"On Thursday, in an interview with right-wing talk radio host Hugh Hewitt, former President Donald Trump appeared to issue a vague threat to the Justice Department against indicting him. "I think, if it happened, you'd have problems in this country the likes of which, perhaps, you have ever seen before," said Trump. "I don't think the people of the United States would stand for it."

When Hewitt asked Trump to elaborate, he said, "Big problems - I just don't think they'd stand for it," he added. "They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes." Additionally, Trump defended some aspects of his allies' plot to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, by claiming that it is "very common" for states to have a competing slate of "alternate" electors claiming the other candidate won. This is not true."

It is quite clear that if this Godly man is indicted by our evil federal law enforcement officials; that is essentially not just a declaration of war on America, it is basically an attack against God and Christianity as a whole.....and such an attack should be met with lethal force. You don't take back your country with weakness and cowardice, you take it back with strength and courage -- courage to shoot federal agents in the face if they dare touch a hair on the head of God's appointed leader. Also, what Trump is warning is mild; compared to threats made by Obama....Like when he called for the head of the FBI and DOJ to be executed if he was ever indicted. How about we put Antifa and BLM on stand-by to carry out assassinations if billionaires received one more tax cut -- funny how the media didn't report on the over 500 murders ordered by Hillary Clinton.

So as Trump warned, if he is indicted, there will be problems this country has never seen....worse than 9/11, worse than WW2, worse than the Civil War; hell, even worse than slavery itself.....and any amount of blood that is shed would be justified...no longer will we try to distance ourselves when some random nutjob decides he wants to blow up the National Archives Building in Fort Worth somewhere just because he stupidly believes the National Archives are enemies of America....because if that happens, it would be justified....if Dems want to avoid the problems and bloodshed unlike this country has ever seen -- I suggest they stop angering Trump and his supporters and do what it takes to keep them happy...including immediately returning him back to power by the end of the month, as foretold in the Bible.
Are you willing to take up arms if Trump is NOT indicted, is elected president in 2024, and has a Republican Senate and House and Supreme Court? Are you going to be OK with democracy then?

Forum List

Back