Are You Willing To Take Up Arms If Trump Is Indicted???

If he was imprisoned, I would vote for him. Who knew? In Prog parlance Trump the Mandela of the United States!
A lot of German's supported Hitler as he sat in jail for 10 years for his insurrection. Then they voted for him and he won after he got out.

Trump said to indict him would trigger “problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before," Trump ominously warned.

He needs to be disqualified from running for president.

You idiot libs really are fragile, aren't you?

Of course, he could be referring to how people would react when you consider the fact that no President, sitting or former, has ever been criminally charged in a court of law. Once you open that door it's never getting closed...

Are You Willing To Take Up Arms If Trump Is Indicted???​

Well Now ... That all depends on whether or not they manage to indict the Former President during Duck Season.
I can tell you one thing ... I am planning on shooting me a mess of Migrants this season ... Migratory Waterfowl that is ... :auiqs.jpg:

The time to have taken up arms was when the election was blatantly stolen in 2020 and our elected officials and the courts didn't do jackshit.

We were weak and we let the Swamp sonofabitches get away with it. Our Founding Fathers are turning over in their graves.

I sense that you people are not taking this seriously. This is the battle for America.
Gay Trannys,sluts and muzzies vs White evangelicals. Its coming.
I'm very serious.

Who is selling, or has sold, nuclear secrets?

You idiot libs really are fragile, aren't you?

Of course, he could be referring to how people would react when you consider the fact that no President, sitting or former, has ever been criminally charged in a court of law. Once you open that door it's never getting closed...
And Trump is using that to break the law. He feels he is above the law. And he is breaking the law and saying, "what you gonna do about it". No other president has ever done that. Don't push the envelope. Yea, Reagan didn't go to jail for the Iran Contra affair.

And remember, it was Trump who started the lock her up shit. And it was Trump who made what he did a felony.

Oh, and relax. He won't go to jail. He just won't be able to run again for president. And that door I don't mind opening. A corrupt president being impeached and thrown out of office should always be an option. Fucking nazis.

WTF....History much?

Although sentenced to five years for his role in the Putsch, Hitler served only about nine months in jail. He wrote Mein Kampf ( My Struggle ) while imprisoned.
Sorry I'm not a Hitler expert like you. Not surprised. LOL.

WTF....History much?

Although sentenced to five years for his role in the Putsch, Hitler served only about nine months in jail. He wrote Mein Kampf ( My Struggle ) while imprisoned.
I honestly thought I was taught he sat 10 years in jail. You learn something new every day.

The Klanocrats want there to be violence so that they can round-up people, arrest them and imprison them indefinitely.
Don't take the bait.

Lots of problems doesn't necessarily mean violence.

Aside from anything Trump, this country is collapsing Into violence anyway.

Trump said to indict him would trigger “problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before," Trump ominously warned.

He needs to be disqualified from running for president.
Oh, the irony.

Lefties committing political suicide. ^^^

Forum List

Back