Are YOU upset that your government, media & intelligence agencies knowingly lied to you?

Does it bother you that everyone lied to you about Trump & Russia?

• Yes

• Durham is the liar

• Lalalalalal

• I knew it was all lies from the beginning

• I believe the dossier is a real document containing real facts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everybody can complain about our country — we have that right. Everybody with brains long ago recognized that for generations our security organs, our CIA, our military, our corporate media have often lied, or misled, or propagandized when our elites felt it necessary. That’s what Pompeo admitted when he bragged “the CIA teaches us how to lie” — or something to that effect.

When Trump, before being elected in 2016, openly appealed to Moscow and WikiLeaks to send him damaging information on Hillary so he could get elected, he violated a long unspoken rule of American politics and sought at the very least a de facto deal with dictator Putin (whom he genuinely admired), and in doing so opened himself up further to suspicion and inevitable investigation and hostility from even the most deeply conservative Republican factions in the national security apparatus.

Durham’s investigation showed us nothing new, and pretending it does is childish. I hated Hillary and did not vote for her. I think Obama was mostly a serious and honest political leader, but in the end failed in many ways, and was often too trusting of the expert advice he received from the “Security State” and Wall Street.

Trump is a hustler and a demagogue, an expert in dividing the nation to advance his megalomania — which is really all he cares about. His “Big Lies,” the votes of his cult followers, and the MAGA movement he leads constitute the most immediate threats to the cohesion of our nation and stability of our Republic.

Democrats AND Republicans! Know you are being lied to — but learn how to measure the seriousness of those lies.

What a stupid post

This was a soft coup by Obama, the DNC, and the FBI to take down Trump. This is easily the biggest political scandal of the past few decades

The alternative was far worse. And you only have to look around to see I was right.

YOU voted for Biden.

I don’t support her. She‘s not my Comgressperson. And no idea who BOBO is.

You support AOC, Omar, and Tlaib.

You love Hitler.

Yup. Here’s one for you.
Lowest unemployment is 50 years
Border under control
Trump caused inflation coming down
and
The Trump Syndicate on their way to prison

Things are delightful.

Oh, and you won't find Nazis anywhere but at Trump rallies, and your mirror.

Oh, I found the 2019 video showing Trump’s ally Mike Pompeo bragging openly about CIA lying …

Is anyone surprised by this laughing admission?

The fact is that many “security state” leaders — regardless of party — consider it part of the “glorious American experiment” to lie, cheat, steal, and advance the interests of Wall Street’s financial empire … regardless of what common folk like you or I think about it

Last edited:
A CNN anchor even admitted on live TV last night that it condemns the FBI & exonerated Trump.

I think pigs might have started flying last night....
As you can tell, enemy democrats will not believe a single fact uncovered by the report. That's why the guilty need to be going to jail.

A CNN anchor even admitted on live TV last night that it condemns the FBI & exonerated Trump.

I think pigs might have started flying last night....
I childish comment. Of course ANY objective report on Durham’s investigation would report correctly that “it condemns the FBI & exonerated Trump.” That was its whole purpose after all!

Try harder please …

I childish comment. Of course ANY objective report on Durham’s investigation would report correctly that “it condemns the FBI & exonerated Trump.” That was its whole purpose after all!

Try harder please …
The only childish posts are those of morons with brains under developed like children who STILL BELIEVE THE HOAX.

You people are so fucking gullible. 🙄

Just when the prisoners have had enough of reports on the FBI, its counterpart mouths off in the media. RFK Jr. has already warned us about signing any contracts with them (The Real Anthony Fauci):

Forum List

Back