Are you saved? Are you going to heaven?

44BC is BEFORE Jesus apparently existed. :lmao:

So you posting your ignorance and didn't know the Romans worshiped multiple God's in that time?

They fed Christians to the lions. :rofl:

So now you just trolling?

Just trying to help you get your history right.

So how did you do that?

All I am reading is you denying history and is embarrassed.

Your writing aptitude calls into question, your reading comprehension. Seriously.

So you posting your ignorance and didn't know the Romans worshiped multiple God's in that time?

So how did you do that?

Your writing aptitude calls into question, your reading comprehension. Seriously.

And that makes me money how?

So do you have something to add on the topic or you just the internet spelling and grammar police?

So how did you do that?

And that makes me money how?

So do you have something to add on the topic or you just the internet spelling and grammar police?
Actually it wasn’t meant to sound like a grammar Nazi. Though I can see how one might see it that way. But honestly... If ones ability to write the written word is poor; it would make sense that their reading, and comprehension skills would be about the same.
Therefore it would stand to reason that such a person might consider showing some humility in regard to their own conclusions drawn from what they’ve read....

44BC is BEFORE Jesus apparently existed. :lmao:

So how did you do that?

You quoted a date that was before Jesus might have existed, that's what the BC is for. Then you said that the Romans quickly converted to Christianity, which is wrong because they fed Christians to the lions.

So how did you do that?

You quoted a date that was before Jesus might have existed, that's what the BC is for. Then you said that the Romans quickly converted to Christianity, which is wrong because they fed Christians to the lions.
- wrong because they fed Christians to the lions.

that is also why they took so long to become christian in the late 4th century. the crucifiers decided to use the religion for their own benefit and wrote the christian bible that conformed to their political leanings disguised as a religion.

A good tree bears good fruit. It means believing in Jesus as Lord and changing our minds about sin (repentance) which leads to change in behavior.

A good tree bears good fruit. It means believing in Jesus as Lord and changing our minds about sin (repentance) which leads to change in behavior.
Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid.

Yes, but if you do not change your mind about sin, i.e. do repentance, then Jesus does not save you. Murders are saved if they change their minds and behavior. Adulterers are saved if they change their minds and behavior. That's made clear all over in the Bible. Those who do not change means they will not be made holy by Jesus and your spirit will fall into lake of fire like lightning and be destroyed.

Jesus died on the cross for the church. In the church is where the glad tidings of peace and salvation and all the rest is manifest.

Jesus died on the cross for the church. In the church is where the glad tidings of peace and salvation and all the rest is manifest.
Did you just make that up?

Did you just make that up?
Sure, if you wish.

Are you a child of God? How do you know?

No. I am not saved.
No. I am not going to heaven.
No. I am not a child of God.
I don't know. I am just basing it on the things I have been taught. A child has two parents. I know both of mine and neither is called God.

No. I am not saved.
I don't know. I am just basing it on the things I have been taught. A child has two parents. I know both of mine and neither is called God.
Hey bro, is this you?

View Profile: vasuderatorrent - Debate Politics Forums

Manager: Scripture From a Female Deity by Vasudera Torrent

what do you think?

No. I am not saved.
Hey bro, is this you?

View Profile: vasuderatorrent - Debate Politics Forums

Manager: Scripture From a Female Deity by Vasudera Torrent

what do you think?
I think I knew when I saw that you had written “communist” under political leaning in your profile.

Forum List

Back