I'm sorry.

Bezukhov

Anarcho-Capitalist
Jan 26, 2010
Providence, R.I.
I've been wondering why things aren't going well around here. It appears the Man I put in charge of it all has His priorities all screwed up. This World is going to Hell in a Hand Basket so how does He spend His time? Futzing around with some damn spelling bee!!

National Spelling Bee Champ: When Nervous, ‘I Said a Prayer to God,’ Held ‘The Cross in My Hand’

National Spelling Bee Champ: When Nervous, ‘I Said a Prayer to God,’ Held ‘The Cross in My Hand’

I got to do His performance review in a couple of weeks. It won't look too good.

Well Bezukhov
At least the Messiah's name wasn't on the spelling list.
To turn the whole contest into a debate whether his name
is REALLY spelled Yeshua, Yashua, Joshua, Jesus etc etc.

But seriously, the miracle of God and Jesus is being everywhere at once.
If we equate JESUS with JUSTICE, it's like saying there can be
Justice for All everywhere, in all people and relationships.

The spirit of Justice or Jesus watches over and guides all humanity.
The more we forgive one another, the more Perfect Justice we
can receive in relationships. And where we agree to receive
forgiveness and correction, then our relations are made new
through "Christ Jesus" or "Restorative Justice" for lasting peace.

Well Bezukhov
At least the Messiah's name wasn't on the spelling list.
To turn the whole contest into a debate whether his name
is REALLY spelled Yeshua, Yashua, Joshua, Jesus etc etc.

But seriously, the miracle of God and Jesus is being everywhere at once.
If we equate JESUS with JUSTICE, it's like saying there can be
Justice for All everywhere, in all people and relationships.

The spirit of Justice or Jesus watches over and guides all humanity.
The more we forgive one another, the more Perfect Justice we
can receive in relationships. And where we agree to receive
forgiveness and correction, then our relations are made new
through "Christ Jesus" or "Restorative Justice" for lasting peace.

Yet we all know there isn't justice for all. Cliches like that sound sweet, but we both know they are bullshit. This is where you say something about "free will". With your definition of fee will, justice will be denied to countless people, blowing your claim that it is universally possible into tiny pieces.

Maybe the best any of us can hope for is to find shelter from the storm.

I have noticed players crossing themselves at the plate, or before a play. How does Jesus choose which to throw the game to if they both invoke his mercy at the same time? And should divine intervention be used for yourself or others? And should it be used for things like cancer or is it ok for personal gain?

I have noticed players crossing themselves at the plate, or before a play. How does Jesus choose which to throw the game to if they both invoke his mercy at the same time? And should divine intervention be used for yourself or others? And should it be used for things like cancer or is it ok for personal gain?
Maybe they are just giving praise and glory. They have a lot to be thankful for.

I never understood why God, who supposedly has a perfect plan for everybody would change that plan, and screw all that up just because somebody asked him to.

I never understood why God, who supposedly has a perfect plan for everybody would change that plan, and screw all that up just because somebody asked him to.
It’s the whole he experiences time all at once thingee.

You know that's bullshit, right?
I guess you can look at the subject from any position they all have some truth in them Me I don't have a clue just what the books and people have told me. Why should I believe them they have not information more than I have. Its all dust in the wind. When you die you might have more info, just let me know what the truth is.

I guess you can look at the subject from any position they all have some truth in them Me I don't have a clue just what the books and people have told me. Why should I believe them they have not information more than I have. Its all dust in the wind. When you die you might have more info, just let me know what the truth is.

I'm not saying there is no God. I guess it is a possibility. I just haven't seen much reason to believe there is, and an all powerful being would have to be an asshole to hide proof of his existence, and then punish everybody who wasn't aware of him.

Is it? If you existed outside of space and time - which you can’t because you are made up of matter and energy and matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time because matter and energy create space and time - you would have to be totally foreign to anything you know. As such you have no clue what it would be like to exist outside of space and time. So how do you know you wouldn’t experience our space time all at once?

I'm not saying there is no God. I guess it is a possibility. I just haven't seen much reason to believe there is, and an all powerful being would have to be an asshole to hide proof of his existence, and then punish everybody who wasn't aware of him.
Maybe your perception of God is all wrong.

How do you perceive God?

Is it? If you existed outside of space and time - which you can’t because you are made up of matter and energy and matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time because matter and energy create space and time - you would have to be totally foreign to anything you know. As such you have no clue what it would be like to exist outside of space and time. So how do you know you wouldn’t experience our space time all at once?

I don't know that unicorns aren't eating cotton candy outside of space and time either, but I don't have any reason to believe they are.

How do you perceive God?

If I could perceive God, I would be an avid believer. Nothing there to perceive but a bunch of old stories in a book.

I don't know that unicorns aren't eating cotton candy outside of space and time either, but I don't have any reason to believe they are.
Interesting. So are these unicorns made up of energy and matter? Because if they are I would challenge you to try to think of something that wasn’t.

How do you perceive God?

If I could perceive God, I would be an avid believer. Nothing there to perceive but a bunch of old stories in a book.
I think you are using a different meaning of perception than I am.

My perception of God is consciousness without form.

That mind rather than being a late outgrowth of space and time is the source or matrix of reality. That mind created the material world so that beings that know and create would eventually arise.

How do you perceive God?

I think you are using a different meaning of perception than I am.

My perception of God is consciousness without form.

That mind rather than being a late outgrowth of space and time is the source or matrix of reality. That mind created the material world so that beings that know and create would eventually arise.

That is not perception. That is imagination. You can imagine anything you want.

Forum List

Back