Are you partisan?

Are you partisan?

• Total voters
The "Are you partisan" thread gets doused in the stoopid juice by a rabid partisan hack with dubious mental stability. She's like the female version of skookerasbil.

:rofl:

Sorry, xot. I find irony wherever I can.

I had to block skookerasbil because of his fucking MS Paint pictures. I miss the entertainment.
"fukkin pwnd, s0n!" :lol:

xot, good point

That's like liberals arguing liberal vs. conservative based on definitions in the dictionary.

But as I have often reminded liberals, "dictionaries define words, ACTIONS define people."

And when liberals talk about "bi-partisanship" they are not talking about the French root word "partisan."

This is what I'm addressing. Liberals use the word as IF anyone that isn't a "liberal" is a partisan and MUST compromise their view, so as to be "bi-partisan."

In that context, we are all "partisans" because we all have VIEWS on the issues.

The question is then, IS THAT WRONG, and must we compromise those views so as NOT to be partisan.

I have YET to find a liberal who EVER offers to compromise their views.

Moderates are no better. They claim NOT to be "blinded" by parties, but you get them in a discussion and they are just as opinionated as the people they sooooooooooo look down on for being the same.

Partisanship as a premise is a joke.

IOW all you have is empty bluster ad bullshit and partisanship is still antithetical to democracy, republic and our constitution despite your flacid objections.

Get a room with yourself or hire a shrink. I wish you a recovery.

I think we see the empty bluster in the fact you can't even REFUTE a thing I've said. You just started attacking me personally.

BTW, didn't you just lose by falling for your OWN condemnation of partisanship?
It's one thing to have a strong opinion on an issue.

It's another to believe that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is mentally ill.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, !!!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

Looks like you AGREED with that assessment and then DID JUST THAT, when I DISAGREED WITH YOU!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry pal, but you are hoist by your own petard.

Liberals, er I mean "moderates" always were such self righteous hypocrites.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For some reason I have never been able to take you seriously, it is either because you are giant douche, or because your name is an oxymoron.

That's like liberals arguing liberal vs. conservative based on definitions in the dictionary.

But as I have often reminded liberals, "dictionaries define words, ACTIONS define people."

And when liberals talk about "bi-partisanship" they are not talking about the French root word "partisan."

This is what I'm addressing. Liberals use the word as IF anyone that isn't a "liberal" is a partisan and MUST compromise their view, so as to be "bi-partisan."

In that context, we are all "partisans" because we all have VIEWS on the issues.

The question is then, IS THAT WRONG, and must we compromise those views so as NOT to be partisan.

I have YET to find a liberal who EVER offers to compromise their views.

Moderates are no better. They claim NOT to be "blinded" by parties, but you get them in a discussion and they are just as opinionated as the people they sooooooooooo look down on for being the same.

Partisanship as a premise is a joke.

IOW all you have is empty bluster ad bullshit and partisanship is still antithetical to democracy, republic and our constitution despite your flacid objections.

Get a room with yourself or hire a shrink. I wish you a recovery.

I think we see the empty bluster in the fact you can't even REFUTE a thing I've said. You just started attacking me personally.

BTW, didn't you just lose by falling for your OWN condemnation of partisanship?
It's one thing to have a strong opinion on an issue.

It's another to believe that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is mentally ill.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, !!!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

Looks like you AGREED with that assessment and then DID JUST THAT, when I DISAGREED WITH YOU!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry pal, but you are hoist by your own petard.

Liberals, er I mean "moderates" always were such self righteous hypocrites.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, chump, but you aren't making any points of any kind.

I suppose it is possible that in your own mind you are, but to rational people you aren't even hitting the barn wall.

You haven't posited anything yet worthy of a response.

And Partisans are still enemies of the state and of democracy and republic.

Short term memory loss. 'Tis a pity. Guess you forgot the MarcATL thread already. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, care to show me?

I'm not responsible for your short term memory loss. If you can't stroll over to the flame zone and see the thread you were just in yesterday with me, that's not my problem. :tongue:

How about strolling over and seeing where I'm owning you again? http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...hirts-outsell-obama-t-shirts.html#post2690785

Still haven't shown me where you "owned" me. Wait, weren't you the one whining about me "whining" about your excessive smileys?

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, there are FEMALE conservatives. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not all women are lesbian, hairy legged, man haters like the NAG gang.

:D

Not exactly what I was referring to. (And sorry cons, you got screwed with this one. Better luck next time!) But "You smell like troll and talk like Andrew Dice Clay so I assumed you were a prepubescent punk imitating him from your parents' basement" would probably fly right over your pointy little head, wouldn't it?

Liberals will tell you who they fear.

They fear Palin, and on this board, they fear me. ;)

I've seen your picture. Fearing you is plausible.

I'm not partisan at all because I'm not a member of a political party. I am, however, very biased towards my own views, as is everybody.

Partisan definition:

2. Devoted to or biased in support of a party, group, or cause:

Many people mistakenly think partisan only means devoted to a party.

thats what he said genius :cuckoo:

No he didn't. He said he wasn't partisan because he's not a member of a political party. You can be partisan without having anything to do with a political party.

Partisan definition:

2. Devoted to or biased in support of a party, group, or cause:

Many people mistakenly think partisan only means devoted to a party.

No he didn't. He said he wasn't partisan because he's not a member of a political party. You can be partisan without having anything to do with a political party.

No, you can be biased without having anything to do with a political party. The word "partisan" is derived from the word party, therefore implying some bias towards a political party. Now I'm biased, but not towards any political party.

No, you can be biased without having anything to do with a political party. The word "partisan" is derived from the word party, therefore implying some bias towards a political party. Now I'm biased, but not towards any political party.
you do not have to be IN a party to be a partisan
it is NOT exclusively party members

I would say that's true. I wouldn't, for example, have to be a Republican to be biased towards them. But that's not the case for me.

I would say that's true. I wouldn't, for example, have to be a Republican to be biased towards them. But that's not the case for me.
you can be partisan towards a cause
and you clearly are to libertarian causes

I would say I'm a biased libertarian, but I wouldn't use the term partisan because that implies I'm biased towards a party rather than principles. While I may vote for Libertarian Party candidates more than any other, I think the party itself is a joke.

I would say I'm a biased libertarian, but I wouldn't use the term partisan because that implies I'm biased towards a party rather than principles. While I may vote for Libertarian Party candidates more than any other, I think the party itself is a joke.
notice i used the small "l" libertarian, not the "L" Libertarian party

notice i used the small "l" libertarian, not the "L" Libertarian party

Right, I know what you're saying. I just used the Libertarian Party to help make my point.

Bob Barr. :lol: I wonder what he's up to now. Hopefully the L Party can get someone to better carry the banner in 2012. I never understood how he got the nomination in the first place.

Bob Barr. :lol: I wonder what he's up to now. Hopefully the L Party can get someone to better carry the banner in 2012. I never understood how he got the nomination in the first place.

Yeah, I supported Ruwart over Barr, but that's the way it goes I guess.

i dont take a partisan understanding of what i think about issues. in the end, one party has a better grip on that issue than the other. recognizing that national politics is invariably a two-party system necessitating taking the best package for the conditions at the time could make me slightly partisan, albeit not loyal to a party for thr sake of it. i also like a balanced government, rather than a reform government, so voting a party line is not my thing. as a result, i've voted for candidates from both major parties for national contests and ive cast votes for independents and other parties at the local level, too.

I voted the second option. I have a lot of Conservative views, but here.........on message board world, I tend to argue with teh evull left(ON THE SIDE OF**) because I don't like so many Conservatives. *truth*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back