Are you partisan?

Are you partisan?

• Total voters
Well if the consensus is that to be partisan is to largely support one party or the other, then your best measure is - how do you vote?

How many of you who claimed that you're not that partisan actually have a history of voting for Democrats almost as often as Republicans? Or vice versa?

We have a 2 party system, fundamentally. Unless you're a bonafide swing voter, you're a partisan.

I voted the second option. I have a lot of Conservative views, but here.........on message board world, I tend to argue with teh evull left because I don't like so many Conservatives. *truth*

I think I'd fit into that category.

No, I'm not that partisan. When it suits my purposes or just to piss somebody off maybe I get that way but I vote the person or the issue.

IOW all you have is empty bluster ad bullshit and partisanship is still antithetical to democracy, republic and our constitution despite your flacid objections.

Get a room with yourself or hire a shrink. I wish you a recovery.

I think we see the empty bluster in the fact you can't even REFUTE a thing I've said. You just started attacking me personally.

BTW, didn't you just lose by falling for your OWN condemnation of partisanship?
DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, !!!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

Looks like you AGREED with that assessment and then DID JUST THAT, when I DISAGREED WITH YOU!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry pal, but you are hoist by your own petard.

Liberals, er I mean "moderates" always were such self righteous hypocrites.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For some reason I have never been able to take you seriously, it is either because you are giant douche, or because your name is an oxymoron.

Or because you would get your ass beat in a direct debate.

Like you are the first liberal to try that one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am a partisan seeking a party to be a partisan of.

So far I see no organization I can throw my full support behind.

IOW all you have is empty bluster ad bullshit and partisanship is still antithetical to democracy, republic and our constitution despite your flacid objections.

Get a room with yourself or hire a shrink. I wish you a recovery.

I think we see the empty bluster in the fact you can't even REFUTE a thing I've said. You just started attacking me personally.

BTW, didn't you just lose by falling for your OWN condemnation of partisanship?
DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, !!!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

Looks like you AGREED with that assessment and then DID JUST THAT, when I DISAGREED WITH YOU!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry pal, but you are hoist by your own petard.

Liberals, er I mean "moderates" always were such self righteous hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, chump, but you aren't making any points of any kind.

I suppose it is possible that in your own mind you are, but to rational people you aren't even hitting the barn wall.

You haven't posited anything yet worthy of a response.

And Partisans are still enemies of the state and of democracy and republic.

Yeah, that's why you condemned calling anyone who disagrees with having a "mental illness" and then did EXACTLY THAT, when I disagreed with you! Hypocrite!

I don't need to posit anything other than point out, like all moderates you are a complete PHONY when it comes to "partisanship."

You are just as partisan and just as phony as the people you think you are above.

Or is anti-semtism "non partisan?"

Again, care to show me?

I'm not responsible for your short term memory loss. If you can't stroll over to the flame zone and see the thread you were just in yesterday with me, that's not my problem. :tongue:

How about strolling over and seeing where I'm owning you again? http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...hirts-outsell-obama-t-shirts.html#post2690785

Still haven't shown me where you "owned" me. Wait, weren't you the one whining about me "whining" about your excessive smileys?

:eusa_eh:

AH! You're memory is coming back.

And I still haven't seen a conservative that ever whined about smilies.

I voted "I am partisan occasionally or on very few issues."

Feedback on me? Is that how I seem in my posting style?

NO. You are left of center and routinely show it.

i think one can be left or right of center without loyalty to the republicans or the democrats (or any other party). isn't that what 'partisan' means?

i consider a partisan someone who adopts the predigested views of a political party rather than considering those views for themselves. one could be left or right of your idea of the center without being partisan.

After looking at the list of people that claim only small partisanship I can only conclude you have a few liars or idiots taking this poll.

After looking at the list of people that claim only small partisanship I can only conclude you have a few liars or idiots taking this poll.

The entire premise is rooted in the ego of the one taking the poll.

As IF anyone can judge themselves when it comes to "partisanship."

That's why laughably partisan liberals in the media will claim they are "objective journalists."

The whole thing is hilarious.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not responsible for your short term memory loss. If you can't stroll over to the flame zone and see the thread you were just in yesterday with me, that's not my problem. :tongue:

How about strolling over and seeing where I'm owning you again? http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...hirts-outsell-obama-t-shirts.html#post2690785

Still haven't shown me where you "owned" me. Wait, weren't you the one whining about me "whining" about your excessive smileys?

So, let me get this straight.. Apparently owning someone involves "You" to start Whining about the other person supposedly whining about "You" using smileys.

Emicorrect?

I don't think I've ever seen a Neocon like you whine about someone who merely asked you why you use so many of them..

Simple. So, after all this we can conclude You're the one whining about it, and no to mention you think you're owning everybody. Sadly, you're not. You're just making yourself look like a hack and well, a 5 year old.

Fin.

par·ti·san 1 (pärt-zn)
n.
1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.
2. A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; a guerrilla.

adj.
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a partisan or partisans.
2. Devoted to or biased in support of a party, group, or cause:

So it really depends on what is meant by 'partisan' in the poll wouldn't it? If you include ideology as being 'partisan' then, yes, I am very partisan. But if it refers to loyalty to a particular group or political party, then no I am not partisan.

So, let me get this straight.. Apparently owning someone involves "You" to start Whining about the other person supposedly whining about "You" using smileys.

Emicorrect?

I don't think I've ever seen a Neocon like you whine about someone who merely asked you why you use so many of them..

Simple. So, after all this we can conclude You're the one whining about it, and no to mention you think you're owning everybody. Sadly, you're not. You're just making yourself look like a hack and well, a 5 year old.

Fin.

Someone who claims small partisanship would be a person who can legitimately say "I don't agree with you, but I can see your point."

Others (like you) can only say "I am ALWAYS right, you are ALWAYS wrong."

USMB - "I don't agree with you, but i can see you are a stupid fucking monkey troll"

:popcorn:

I would say I am partisan... In terms of being a staunch conservative on defense, economic issues, the constitution, small government, and crime/punishment .. As well as in terms of being completely against liberals/progressives (but not against Democrats)..

But as a partisan, unlike so many others, I do not use partisan propaganda or winger sites... nor do I accept them as 'proof' from either side... I am willing to debate with those who are truly for real debate and not being a regurgitating putz (AKA Mr. SheMan syndrome)

par·ti·san 1 (pärt-zn)
n.
1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.
2. A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; a guerrilla.

adj.
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a partisan or partisans.
2. Devoted to or biased in support of a party, group, or cause:

So it really depends on what is meant by 'partisan' in the poll wouldn't it? If you include ideology as being 'partisan' then, yes, I am very partisan. But if it refers to loyalty to a particular group or political party, then no I am not partisan.
whats strange is this has been discussed SEVERAL times in this thread already, and yet still we have people that are clearly partisan one way or another claiming they aren't partisan because they dont support any party

Forum List

Back