Are you partisan?

Are you partisan?

• Total voters
*sigh*

I'm getting bored. You, teapartyasshat, are no Pubes. You're not even a T. You're not even a Stephanie.

If you're going to troll, you need to at least be entertaining. This is dime store garbage you're tossing out. Show us what you got if you want to keep getting fed.

Well, children in their mother's basement often have attention problems.

I'm sorry I can't help you with your problem.

I'd rather discuss politics! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You wouldn't know politics if it bit you in the ass, xeroxed it and faxed it around the world. Nice originality there, though. The "I'm rubber you're glue" method of debate is so full of win. :thup:

Well you certainly aren't demonstrating any great skill now are you????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep drinking, you might start to make sense. :booze:

Nah. The liberals will need all the booze for the day after election day. ;)

That is after they smoke through all their "medical marijuana."

:lol::lol::lol:

*sigh*

I'm getting bored. You, teapartyasshat, are no Pubes. You're not even a T. You're not even a Stephanie.

If you're going to troll, you need to at least be entertaining. This is dime store garbage you're tossing out. Show us what you got if you want to keep getting fed.

I served with Pubes. I knew Pubes. Pubes was a friend of mine. Stephanie, you're no Pubes.

Well, children in their mother's basement often have attention problems.

I'm sorry I can't help you with your problem.

I'd rather discuss politics! ;)

You wouldn't know politics if it bit you in the ass, xeroxed it and faxed it around the world. Nice originality there, though. The "I'm rubber you're glue" method of debate is so full of win. :thup:

Holy shit are you a moron. :lol:

Just what we needed around here, another drunk trailer trash idiot troll. Oh my! :rofl:

Go ahead and put in your last word, if I laugh any more I'm going to break something important.

I am not a moderate, or a weatherman, and I don't need clowns like you, or other people's approval to form by opinion.

And despite the fact that you are a vacuous simpleton I am still not quite above you.

Ideologues are idiots, brainwashed tards and enemies of the state.

But I am an arrogant prick who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

we are even.

Yeah, if you say so. :cuckoo:

But, the point is, NO ONE is without an opinion on issues, unless they are ignorant of the issue, or just don't care.

Otherwise, those who scream their lack of partisanship are the most partisan. That's the point.

The premise of this thread is laughable.

Moderates are just as "opinionated" as those they look down on, like the parties you RANTED ABOUT, REMEMBER???????

That rant was "partisan."

OUCH! Now we aren't even again!

:lol::lol::lol:

You have no idea what a partisan is:

Definitions of partisan on the Web:

* a fervent and even militant proponent of something
* enthusiast: an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
* a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries
* devoted to a cause or party
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# In politics, a partisan is a committed member of a party.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partisan_(political)

# A partisan is a member of an irregular military force formed to oppose control of an area by a foreign power or by an army of occupation. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partisan_(military)

An adherent to a party or faction; A fervent, sometimes militant, supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea; The commander of a body of detached light troops engaged in making forays and harassing an enemy; Any member of such troops; Adherent to a party or faction ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/partisan

That's like liberals arguing liberal vs. conservative based on definitions in the dictionary.

But as I have often reminded liberals, "dictionaries define words, ACTIONS define people."

And when liberals talk about "bi-partisanship" they are not talking about the French root word "partisan."

This is what I'm addressing. Liberals use the word as IF anyone that isn't a "liberal" is a partisan and MUST compromise their view, so as to be "bi-partisan."

In that context, we are all "partisans" because we all have VIEWS on the issues.

The question is then, IS THAT WRONG, and must we compromise those views so as NOT to be partisan.

I have YET to find a liberal who EVER offers to compromise their views.

Moderates are no better. They claim NOT to be "blinded" by parties, but you get them in a discussion and they are just as opinionated as the people they sooooooooooo look down on for being the same.

Partisanship as a premise is a joke.

Holy shit are you a moron. :lol:

Just what we needed around here, another drunk trailer trash idiot troll. Oh my! :rofl:

Go ahead and put in your last word, if I laugh any more I'm going to break something important.

You ever notice how funny it is, when liberals claim they don't "care" about a subject or a person, but they keep posting?

That's like liberals arguing liberal vs. conservative based on definitions in the dictionary.

But as I have often reminded liberals, "dictionaries define words, ACTIONS define people."

And when liberals talk about "bi-partisanship" they are not talking about the French root word "partisan."

This is what I'm addressing. Liberals use the word as IF anyone that isn't a "liberal" is a partisan and MUST compromise their view, so as to be "bi-partisan."

In that context, we are all "partisans" because we all have VIEWS on the issues.

The question is then, IS THAT WRONG, and must we compromise those views so as NOT to be partisan.

Moderates are no better. They claim NOT to be "blinded" by parties, but you get them in a discussion and they are just as opinionated as the people they sooooooooooo look down on for being the same.

IOW all you have is empty bluster ad bullshit and partisanship is still antithetical to democracy, republic and our constitution despite your flacid objections.

Get a room with yourself or hire a shrink. I wish you a recovery.

By your logic, it must mean that liberals are doing the right thing, as they do not compromise their views.

Have you ever met a conservative that ever offers to compromise their views?

The "Are you partisan" thread gets doused in the stoopid juice by a rabid partisan hack with dubious mental stability. She's like the female version of skookerasbil.

:rofl:

Sorry, xot. I find irony wherever I can.

IOW all you have is empty bluster ad bullshit and partisanship is still antithetical to democracy, republic and our constitution despite your flacid objections.

Get a room with yourself or hire a shrink. I wish you a recovery.

I think we see the empty bluster in the fact you can't even REFUTE a thing I've said. You just started attacking me personally.

BTW, didn't you just lose by falling for your OWN condemnation of partisanship?
It's one thing to have a strong opinion on an issue.

It's another to believe that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is mentally ill.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, !!!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

Looks like you AGREED with that assessment and then DID JUST THAT, when I DISAGREED WITH YOU!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry pal, but you are hoist by your own petard.

Liberals, er I mean "moderates" always were such self righteous hypocrites.

:lol:

Last edited:
The "Are you partisan" thread gets doused in the stoopid juice by a rabid partisan hack with dubious mental stability. She's like the female version of skookerasbil.

:rofl:

Sorry, xot. I find irony wherever I can.

I have never seen a USMB thread that has not gotten doused in the stoopid juice by at least one rabid partisan hack with dubious mental stability.

Forum List

Back