Are you partisan?

Are you partisan?

• Total voters
par·ti·san 1 (pärt-zn)
n.
1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.
2. A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; a guerrilla.

adj.
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a partisan or partisans.
2. Devoted to or biased in support of a party, group, or cause:

So it really depends on what is meant by 'partisan' in the poll wouldn't it? If you include ideology as being 'partisan' then, yes, I am very partisan. But if it refers to loyalty to a particular group or political party, then no I am not partisan.
whats strange is this has been discussed SEVERAL times in this thread already, and yet still we have people that are clearly partisan one way or another claiming they aren't partisan because they dont support any party

Thank you. I was struggling how to answer the poll but you used my own post to show me where I am on this issue. Because I hold no convictions that I do not have strong reasons to justify holding those convictions, I am therefore, by my own posted definition, partisan on many or most issues. And I went ahead and entered my poll response in that way.

Forum List

Back