Are you one of the 53%

So now you're a millionaire? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't play the class warfare game dude. tell one American and you're telling all of us who pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX.. you cannot cull the herd.. Leecher dude

I pay taxes. I pay federal taxes and local taxes. When the left says they want others to pay their "fair share", they are referring to the rich. If you feel that they're talking to you, then you must be a millionaire. In that case, I don't feel sorry for you (other than for your complete lack of intelligence).

For all the obtuse demonRats.. We all pay local and state taxes and bla bla bla deee daaa. We are talking about the 47% of Americans who pay ZERO FEDERAL INCOME tax and the some who then get a fucking rebate on the ZERO the don't pay and then they scream being demonRATS that others don't pay their fair share.

Everyone pays taxes. The claim that 47% of the people pay no taxes is a lie.

Bull, everyone doesn't pay taxes. If you don't work or get a 1099, you probably won't pay taxes. People that live off government assistance don't pay taxes. That's a fallacy. Keep telling yourself those lies, maybe you'll feel better about it.

Sales, property and payroll taxes are taxes. Is that really hard for you to understand?

and what part of FEDERAL INCOME TAX don't you understand mr.obtusegoose

Bull, everyone doesn't pay taxes. If you don't work or get a 1099, you probably won't pay taxes.

All right, I exaggerated. There are probably a few people who pay no taxes; hell, obviously a newborn baby pays no taxes.

But the claim that 47% of the people pay no taxes is still a lie.

You just admitted you didn't tell the whole truth, then you back tracked. :cuckoo:

Truly 47% of Americans pay no FEDERAL withholding income tax, that's the truth.

Now you're backtracking yourself (I guess you were projecting when you criticized Dragon. In the OP you claim that 47% pay no taxes at all. You didn't specify federal taxes. So which is it - are you confused or are you lying?

So now you're a millionaire? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't play the class warfare game dude. tell one American and you're telling all of us who pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX.. you cannot cull the herd.. Leecher dude

I pay taxes. I pay federal taxes and local taxes. When the left says they want others to pay their "fair share", they are referring to the rich. If you feel that they're talking to you, then you must be a millionaire. In that case, I don't feel sorry for you (other than for your complete lack of intelligence).

I though the rich started at 250k..... :eusa_whistle:

47% of the American people pay no federal INCOME tax -- now that might be the truth. But here's what you originally said:

Are you someone who actually pays taxes so the other 47% can get government assistance for nothing??

The clear implication is that 47% of the people pay NO TAXES AT ALL. Because that is the only way they could "get government assistance for nothing."

And that, my friend, is a lie.

All right, I exaggerated. There are probably a few people who pay no taxes; hell, obviously a newborn baby pays no taxes.

But the claim that 47% of the people pay no taxes is still a lie.

You just admitted you didn't tell the whole truth, then you back tracked. :cuckoo:

Now you're backtracking yourself (I guess you were projecting when you criticized Dragon. In the OP you claim that 47% pay no taxes at all. You didn't specify federal taxes. So which is it - are you confused or are you lying?

I'll go fix the OP, will that make you happy?? What a dunce!! lol

Last edited:

So I'm the dunce because you generalized without knowing the facts and perpetuated the lie for 3 pages? If that makes me a dunce then I guess you're a straight up moron.

It's sad when Republicans refer to half of America as "debris". They actually believe one out of two Americans just "live it up" from government money. Sad.

Remember this guy?

FREE MONEY FOR FREE!!!!

lesko.jpg

I'll go fix the OP, will that make you happy??

Yes, but it will also remove the entire point of this thread. If you can't falsely claim that 53% of the people are supporting the other 47% by being the only ones who pay taxes, you're really not saying anything here.

JosefK said:
So I'm the dunce because you generalized without knowing the facts and perpetuated the lie for 3 pages? If that makes me a dunce then I guess you're a straight up moron.

She was calling me a dunce, not you. But you're right.

No, JosefK, it makes you look very, very silly. Like you didn't know what I was talking about. I fixed the OP for you. :D

I love all the envy of the poor. If the lower middle class and poor have it so damn good, there is nothing stopping you from leaving your jobs and collecting all those amazing government benefits all day. Live the good life on the government dime!

Nothing like a pack of uneducated sheep all boasting about how they are jealous of the unemployed and poor.

No, JosefK, it makes you look very, very silly. Like you didn't know what I was talking about. I fixed the OP for you. :D

everyone pays sales tax.. boohoo. I am sure that if there was some way to get out of that they would be demanding no having to pay for that too...

I understood what you meant..... and as far as i am concerned... they don't pay taxes.

So what happens when 49% pay for the other 51%? I worry that at that point the problem becomes irreversible as the 51% will then own the majority voting block.

I love all the envy of the poor. If the lower middle class and poor have it so damn good, there is nothing stopping you from leaving your jobs and collecting all those amazing government benefits all day. Live the good life on the government dime!

Nothing like a pack of uneducated sheep all boasting about how they are jealous of the unemployed and poor.

Sucks when the tables are turned isnt it?

Unemployed and poor is usually a choice, it's not supposed to be a way of life. I'll help anyone that helps themselves, but when the government tells me I have to and I have to more and more, I have a problem with that.

So who really are the uneducated sheep??

Unemployed and poor is usually a choice

So you're saying that the fact we now have 9% unemployment means that 9% of the workforce decided to lose their jobs?

Should we stop calling it the Great Recession and start calling it the Great Vacation, then? :tongue:

Forum List

Back