Are you one of the 53%

what pisses me off is earned income credit they did not even earn. Just because they decided to have kids . They get this big huge check every year.

Are you someone who actually pays taxes so the other 47% can get government assistance for nothing??

I am.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to understand that those 47% actually do pay taxes. They're called payroll, sales and property taxes, just to name a few. And now you want me to believe that of those 47%, all of them are receiving gov't assistance? :lol::lol::lol: I'm not even going to ask for you to back up that asinine claim with some proof.

what pisses me off is earned income credit they did not even earn. Just because they decided to have kids . They get this big huge check every year.

Actually, I agree. Bush should'a never done it. Shameless, unmitigated vote buying.

Are you someone who actually pays taxes so the other 47% can get government assistance for nothing??

I am.

Everyone pays taxes. The claim that 47% of the people pay no taxes is a lie.

Bull, everyone doesn't pay taxes. If you don't work or get a 1099, you probably won't pay taxes. People that live off government assistance don't pay taxes. That's a fallacy. Keep telling yourself those lies, maybe you'll feel better about it.

I am.

Bull, everyone doesn't pay taxes. If you don't work or get a 1099, you probably won't pay taxes. People that live off government assistance don't pay taxes. That's a fallacy. Keep telling yourself those lies, maybe you'll feel better about it.

A 1099 simply means you've been getting all your income without taxes being withheld.

Bull, everyone doesn't pay taxes. If you don't work or get a 1099, you probably won't pay taxes.

All right, I exaggerated. There are probably a few people who pay no taxes; hell, obviously a newborn baby pays no taxes.

But the claim that 47% of the people pay no taxes is still a lie.

A 1099 simply means you've been getting all your income without taxes being withheld.

Yes and you can deduct a whole bunch of expenses before you pay any taxes, even SSI. Heck you can show a loss of income with a 1099.

What pisses me off is that the people who pay ZERO are telling the rest of us we don't pay our "fair share."

what a bunch of asswipes.

So now you're a millionaire? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't play the class warfare game dude. tell one American and you're telling all of us who pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX.. you cannot cull the herd.. Leecher dude

I pay taxes. I pay federal taxes and local taxes. When the left says they want others to pay their "fair share", they are referring to the rich. If you feel that they're talking to you, then you must be a millionaire. In that case, I don't feel sorry for you (other than for your complete lack of intelligence).

Come on posters....fess up

There must be 47% of you out there who don't pay taxes

The IRS says otherwise. Of course, the IRS is run by Tim Geithner. He lied about his taxes, so maybe he is lying about the 47% number to.

The IRS does not say that 47% of the American people pay no taxes. It is not lying about this, you are.

Bull, everyone doesn't pay taxes. If you don't work or get a 1099, you probably won't pay taxes.

All right, I exaggerated. There are probably a few people who pay no taxes; hell, obviously a newborn baby pays no taxes.

But the claim that 47% of the people pay no taxes is still a lie.

You just admitted you didn't tell the whole truth, then you back tracked. :cuckoo:

Truly 47% of Americans pay no FEDERAL withholding income tax, that's the truth.

I am.

Sales, property and payroll taxes are taxes. Is that really hard for you to understand?

Forum List

Back