Are you guys ready for football season

I am. I hope the Steelers do better then they did last year ..:gs::gs::gs::gs::gs::gs:

Dont count on it.Todd Haley has really derailed that offense.I still cant believe they brought him back after last year.ever since he has come on two years ago their offense has done nothing and they have finished at just 500.He has really driven that franchise into the ground.He is from the area so he has connections which is they they keep brining him back despite his bad performance.any other offensive coordinater would have been fired for sure after last season.

The steelers are in the same situation the saint louis lambs are almost.the steelers have a proven quarterback so if they would just get rid of haley,everything would be coming up roses for them.They are in the same situation the Lambs are because Fisher was stupid enough to hire Brian Shittenheimer from The Jets who many in new york blamed for the regression of mark sanchez.He got booed out new york.

The jets were too embarrassed to keep him when the fans started chanting-fire shotty. He has now regresses the progress of Sam bradford.Bradford isnt that good to begin with but to hire the worst offensive coordinater in the league,that sure doesnt help things.lol.

so at least with your steelers,they just need to get rid of one person which would solve all their problems but his connections there though is why they wont do the right thing and get rid of him.

as far as the thread goes,this is the first time in 20 years since the rams moved away from LA,that i have been excited about the football season starting.:dance: I was always a huge fan of pete carrol when he was with the pats and knew he would succeed someday if he could only get a proven quarterback.Drew Bledsoe which was all he had to work with back then,was on his last legs and instead of firing the quarterback,the owner fired Carrol.:cuckoo:

He turned things around in seattle his first couple years but he couldnt get a winning season out of them and thats because he did not have a quarterback.His search was over and ended two years ago when he landed wilson.He was the missing piece to his puzzle that he was trying to build.Wilson and carrol have made NFL football fun for me again.:dance: Normally this time of year i could care less about the upcoming season but they have both made it fun for me again.yahoo!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not watching the NFL until the playoffs, and even then only if it looks like an entertaining episode.

I am. I hope the Steelers do better then they did last year ..:gs::gs::gs::gs::gs::gs:

Be thankful you're not a Texans fan. The best thing I can say about this year...? It cant possibly be as bad as last year.

I will say I'm looking forward to watching the D though. Watt and Clowney should give QBs nightmares.

:texflag:

Those two should provide serious pressure. Maybe they can spark something. I'd hate to be a QB or RB facing them.

In 26 days my Crimson Tide open their season. I wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China.

College football is a joke. I lived in Knoxville, TN and Memphis TN for a while. I went to a few college games. I saw a total of 6 different teams. Some high-rated. Some lower. After years of watching pro football, the most redeeming value of the college games was in their comedy content (which was quite high). :lol: I feel sorry for anyone who values these pitiful exhibitions. :rolleyes:

In 26 days my Crimson Tide open their season. I wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China.

College football is a joke. I lived in Knoxville, TN and Memphis TN for a while. I went to a few college games. I saw a total of 6 different teams. Some high-rated. Some lower. After years of watching pro football, the most redeeming value of the college games was in their comedy content (which was quite high). :lol: I feel sorry for anyone who values these pitiful exhibitions. :rolleyes:

You are welcome to your opinion. Millions of fans think differently.

In fact, much of what you complain about concerning MLB is what turns people off about the NFL. College football is an excellent alternative.

I prefer it for several reasons. Save your pity for your fellow Rays fans.

Forum List

Back