Are you christian?

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

interestingly, I don't much care.

why do people like you think what other people believe is your business?

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

interestingly, I don't much care.

why do people like you think what other people believe is your business?

When a bunch of gibbering loonies try to usurp positions of authority over everyone else to influence laws and customs to reflect their bizarre view of the world you had better make it your business.

Belief on evil in hell and nationalists then interests tobaksnus, alcoholic, military and sports.

I
I tell people I'm Greek Orthodox because I was born into it and baptized but I don't believe there's a god.

I believe there are athiest Jews.

And there are people who call themselves Christians but don't believe Mary was a virgin or that Jesus was god

Not the same.

You are an Atheist, nothing else. There are Atheist Jews because Jew is as much ethnicity as it it religion, not so for Christian. Atheism is the faith that there is no god, supernatural, higher life form, period. Because it is the rejection of even the possibility of a god, it is not possible to believe in a god and reject that a god can exist at once.

I
I tell people I'm Greek Orthodox because I was born into it and baptized but I don't believe there's a god.

And there are people who call themselves Christians but don't believe Mary was a virgin or that Jesus was god

Not the same.

You are an Atheist, nothing else. There are Atheist Jews because Jew is as much ethnicity as it it religion, not so for Christian. Atheism is the faith that there is no god, supernatural, higher life form, period. Because it is the rejection of even the possibility of a god, it is not possible to believe in a god and reject that a god can exist at once.
Being born and raised Greek Orthodox is similar to being raised Jewish.

Us Greeks always say we are very similar to the Jews. Only difference is Jews have money.

I

Not the same.

It is not a rejection of even the possibility of a God. There will always be a possibility a God could exist we just don't believe there is. We absolutely reject any organized religion.

Most atheists are actually agnostic atheist because we admit we can't know or prove there's no God. Only a God could do that.

Remember atheist is the opposite of a theist. Do theists know there is a God? Have they met him? No. So you can't have this both ways. We don't know there isn't and you don't KNOW there is

It is not a rejection of even the possibility of a God. There will always be a possibility a God could exist we just don't believe there is. We absolutely reject any organized religion.

Most atheists are actually agnostic atheist because we admit we can't know or prove there's no God. Only a God could do that.

Remember atheist is the opposite of a theist. Do theists know there is a God? Have they met him? No. So you can't have this both ways. We don't know there isn't and you don't KNOW there is

Agnostic <> Atheist.

Atheism is the rejection of the supernatural.

Agnosticism is the rational understanding that we have no evidence to make a judgement.

I am agnostic because there is no evidence supporting the notion that there is a god. Nor is there evidence precluding that there is a god.

I did not live in any of my former religion and then infected dog me with fur and I killed the dog in the woods when I was not allowed to leave home and after hospital Carlshamn Christ gave upwards of 600 million Catholic souls in me so I am 2004 Baptist Lutheran.

I did not live more of the former religion they had anything against me before because I can not speak Finnish but I can almost entirely the Swedish rather then English is easier in forums or in the forums, I get to speak English in short texts.

It will be the Google translate in difficult text sentences in English.

Killed one of the family best friend because I do not have to live right before my adulthood. What country is this life with may not even live I want to live in life ? Ican not help when Jumalauta no will me in speak Finnish. I killed familys best friend because I will to live.

Forum List

Back