Are you christian?

If you accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and died for your sins you are saved. If once you have accepted Christ as your Savior, you never do a good deed again, you are saved. Your participation in your salvation is not a requirement, in fact is a detriment. There is nothing you can add to Christ's work on the cross. Attempting to good work your way into Heaven takes your eyes off of Christ and on to you. You'll never rest.
No Christ, no peace. Know Christ, know peace.

Many Christian teachers teach the opposite. Many insist you be like Christ before you enter their churches, not understanding that church, that Christ is for sinners, for those that need healed, not for those who act like they already are.

I know exactly whose name is written in the Lambs Book of Life. Those that have accepted the Lamb. It is written at the time you accept Him, not after your good deeds have been counted.

Last edited:
Dan 12:1-4 according to keeper of the book you are not on the list neither is this Jesus fellow, do you have his Hebrew name or know which christ, so I can check the list twice?

So what real proof do you have that your invisible BG (Big Guy) got Mary pregnant?

Each and every one of us who have accepted Christ has a personal relationship with him.
With something that doesn't even exist. You have a personal relationship with an imaginary creature you think is all powerful and all knowing and cares about you and made a heaven for you.

I feel bad being mean to nice innocent stupid people but you really are holding us back as a species. Religions played a very important role in our civilization but it has really run its course. At least the modern religions we have today have. Lets go back before Moses lied and said he talked to God on the mountain top. You believe in a creator and want to give it thanks. Great! Be a good person. If you like a particular holy book, like the New Testament, let it be your source of inspiration. But if you pick and choose the evil parts of your holy book, like ISIS or anti gay people do, then you have crossed a line. This is why you need to throw that ancient superstitious book and those stories away and have all the good priests of the world get together and write a new holy book. One that doesn't condemn people for being who they are. One that doesn't use hell or heaven as a threat to con us into giving 10% of our money. I'll give 10% when 8% of it goes to those who need it, not to the con artist priests that run all the religions we have today. Charities and religions are run by con men.

I do agree that many Churches are not worshiping correctly and do not use the actual teachings of the Bible.

You will never understand if you insist that God is imaginary.
He has saved my butt too many times and I have experienced too many unexplained miracles myself throughout my personal life and throughout the world to know that God is real.
How did god save your life?

He sent his Angles.
One time in a car accident, not my fault. They never could find out how that car flew thru the air, landed on it's top, broke all the windows but never dented in the top.
There are many that I have had in my lifetime.
Another time I walked over the edge of a mountain in North Dakoda while it was dark (also drunk :)). I felt invisible arms stopping me. I fell about 75ft down.
The next day we went back and looked over that edge. One small little ledge is where I stopped and was caught. If those invisible arms had not stopped me I would have plunged way down into a huge ravine and would have been killed.
Ok, so you have nothing, got it.

If you accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and died for your sins you are saved. If once you have accepted Christ as your Savior, you never do a good deed again, you are saved. Your participation in your salvation is not a requirement, in fact is a detriment. There is nothing you can add to Christ's work on the cross. Attempting to good work your way into Heaven takes your eyes off of Christ and on to you. You'll never rest.
No Christ, no peace. Know Christ, know peace.

Many Christian teachers teach the opposite. Many insist you be like Christ before you enter their churches, not understanding that church, that Christ is for sinners, for those that need healed, not for those who act like they already are.

I know exactly whose name is written in the Lambs Book of Life. Those that have accepted the Lamb. It is written at the time you accept Him, not after your good deeds have been counted.

You should really learn what Jesus taught, because he teaches the opposite of your post-- If that is what your teachers are teaching you--Run.--Matt 7:21-23--these believe--yet Jesus will tell them--get away from me you workers of iniquity, I must confess I never even knew you( this is judgement scenario)--- a worker of iniquity = a practicer of sin--Paul taught the same at Hebrews 10:16---Jesus' sacrifice covers none who practice sin.
Any teacher teaching the opposite of these two for sure truth teachers are not of God. They are ear ticklers for $$$$$

The workers of iniquity you refer to were men who watched Christ's method for exorcising demons and did the same thing. They knew His methods. They never knew or accepted Him. If you accept Christ as your Savior, then you have no sin to be judged on. Your sins were dealt with at the cross and God remembers them no more. He said so over and over. I will be merciful of their iniquities, and will remember their sin NO MORE. They are as far from you as the East is from the West. So says God. If you are in Christ, then it is Christ's record that you enter Heaven under, Not your own.

As for your salvation:
Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jesus' sacrifice covered only those who have sinned. What other kind of human is there?????

Ephesians 2:5
...made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved

Last edited:
Hmm the ones of iniquity were those practicing forbidden necromancy, sorcery, luciferous rays of light and harvest god worship and teachings, practicing Bel's harvest seed scams, Benny Hinn type dupe the audience Maggis, and this clear cut references in scrolls:
A Moses Apocryphon" 4 Q375 of the scrolls undeniably states in
Fragment 1: "And the prophet who will arise and speak defection in your midst, turning you away from God, shall be put to death. BUt if the tribe from which he originates stands up for him and says let him not be put to death, for he is righteous; he is a trustworthy prophet..."

An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people
(THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church)

“Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” Matthew 7:22-23.

In that day speaks of a particular day, the day of the Lord, The White Throne Judgment. It will take place after the millennial reign of Christ. It is the Judgment of Satan, the fallen angels, and those who died without accepting Christ's gift of salvation. Those whose sins were not covered by the blood of Christ. (Those that did accept Christ as their Savior ARE NOT JUDGED. They are the saints that will accompany Christ on His return 1,000 years prior and will have ruled and reigned with Him during that period.)

The reason the good works mentioned above (and they were good) are considered iniquity is because they were 1. works and 2. done by using His name, not for His sake. Proof that works have nothing to do with salvation.

There is none on earth that have not sinned. Are the well in need of a physician? The plan for propitiation was developed by God and Christ before the earth was formed. It was finished at the cross once, and for all. There is nothing you can add to your salvation once you have accepted Christ's work. It is finished.

Hebrews 4:9-11
There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his

If you are working, you can't rest.

Romans 4:6-7
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Last edited:
You are using Luciferian text by the adversary and you proved it by stealing the role of Judgement and giving it to your luciferian christ.
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

You are using Luciferian text by the adversary and you proved it by stealing the role of Judgement and giving it to your luciferian christ.
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

You are quoting spiritual myths written by mystics, they are not meant to be taken literally. Angels do not exist.

In Judaism malakh (angel) is a term meaning reflection of or messenger of.
used in scripture for mere men, Rabbi's , Priests, even the Pope calls his bishops and cardinals angels.
The Pope would be considered the arch malakh for his religion, because he's considered top messenger of his god, and he's the head of his host as the holy father, however their being the adversary and imposter to the YeruShalem temple Kohanim hosts means he is not the Judaic head of hosts called father nor arch messenger mediator of the (non idol) God of Israel's teachings.

This is why we don't anthropromorphize words and precepts and make figures from them from words depicting roles or definitions.

used in scripture for mere men, Rabbi's , Priests, even the Pope calls his bishops and cardinals angels.
The Pope would be considered the arch malakh for his religion, because he's considered top messenger of his god, and he's the head of his host as the holy father, however their being the adversary and imposter to the YeruShalem temple Kohanim hosts means he is not the Judaic head of hosts called father nor arch messenger mediator of the (non idol) God of Israel's teachings.

This is why we don't anthropromorphize words and precepts and make figures from them from words depicting roles or definitions.

Rabbi's and Priests are not what is referred to as Angels in mysticism.

the word MALAKH----means "messenger"------"MYSTICALLY"-----some of them
are mist like constructs--------but-----a malakh can also be a person-------the blood and bones kind of entity. -----------wings are optional

the word MALAKH----means "messenger"------"MYSTICALLY"-----some of them
are mist like constructs--------but-----a malakh can also be a person-------the blood and bones kind of entity. -----------wings are optional

That maybe so irosie91, but I always interpret scripture in a mystical sense. Mysticism is an interest of mine and is not allied to any religion.

If you refer to angel channelers=subconcious or dissociative disorder, or scamers, or pineal glands at work.
They are easy to trip up because they anthropromorphize those role terms given to same Biblical characters thus creating a new one out of a mere word with meaning in Hebrew, a language they don't understand. Example Medatron means mediator a term role goven both Enoch and Michael, but angel channelers create a new figure from the mere role word and claim to channel that figure.
Melchizedek (king [Melchi]&
messenger [Malakh] of righteousness[tsadek])is another word they create a new figure from.
It's the same as saying Arch Malakh, therefore when they seperate Michael and Melchizedek and Metatron as 3 seperate figures they are exposed.

From a Biblical perspective, no where are we told who or what Melchizedek was or is, other than the fact that he ruled an area Abraham was in, that Abraham tithed to him and Christ is a priest in his order. He is one figure, and one of those mysteries of the Bible. I speculate that he was not a man for several reasons. Abraham didn't tithe to men but to God. And Christ is not from any earthly priestly order...

From a Biblical perspective, no where are we told who or what Melchizedek was or is, other than the fact that he ruled an area Abraham was in, that Abraham tithed to him and Christ is a priest in his order. He is one figure, and one of those mysteries of the Bible. I speculate that he was not a man for several reasons. Abraham didn't tithe to men but to God. And Christ is not from any earthly priestly order...

Sure we do.
Genesis 14:18 introduces Melchizedek a "Priest of the Most High God" and King of Salem.

But, where did he come from, originally? Is he human? Is he from heaven? Is he a priestly angel? If he were a mere human king, or an angel, why was he tithed to? Abraham didn't tithe to humans, or angels. And he is a Priest of the most High God. And yet mentioned in passing as being here on earth. And Christ is from the order of Melchizedek, yet is higher than any priest on earth, or angel in Heaven so who is that guy???
He puzzles me and there is little to no explanation as to Christ being of this person's order. He is a mystery to me.

Like that angel that Jacob wrestled. How bizarre. It is described as an angel, and yet no angel has ever asked to be worshiped, except Satan. and Satan didn't bless Jacob. So who was Jacob wrestling with?

Last edited:

You obviously never pay attention nor bother with Hebrew. If you won't listen to me try the commentary in the Dead Sea Scrolls or ask Professor Geza Vermes who wrote a book on the scrolls, both reveal Melchizedek is a term for Michael the messenger (king) of righteousness.

The Coming of Melchizedek (king/messenger of righteousness) (11Q19-20)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment. (remember my judge sources?)
Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23
Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

But, where did he come from, originally? Is he human? Is he from heaven? Is he a priestly angel? If he were a mere human king, or an angel, why was he tithed to? Abraham didn't tithe to humans, or angels. And he is a Priest of the most High God. And yet mentioned in passing as being here on earth. And Christ is from the order of Melchizedek, yet is higher than any priest on earth, or angel in Heaven so who is that guy???
He puzzles me and there is little to no explanation as to Christ being of this person's order. He is a mystery to me.

Like that angel that Jacob wrestled. How bizarre. It is described as an angel, and yet no angel has ever asked to be worshiped, except Satan. and Satan didn't bless Jacob. So who was Jacob wrestling with?

Maybe this will help you
MELCHIZEDEK - JewishEncyclopedia.com
The Melchizedekites.

Michael is a messenger, and an angel. No where does the Bible say that Christ is a priest of the order of Michael. So we know Melchizedek is not Michael. I don't believe that the angel Michael in the Bible came here for a while in the form of a man and was crowned King of Salem. The Bible is the inspired word of God. What you quote HaS are man's contributions. The Bible does not explain Melchizedek in enough detail to come to a firm conclusion. For me he falls under the heading of, I'll find out when I get there.....

Forum List

Back