Are you christian?

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

Hey kjw47, :)

I lost my faith yesterday thinking about the fact that God ordered the killing of little children.

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

I lost my faith yesterday thinking about the fact that God ordered the killing of little children.
Or just sat back and watched.

The test for getting into heaven is to believe utter nonsense

interestingly, I don't much care.

why do people like you think what other people believe is your business?

I could ask you the same.

no. you couldn't.

here's why.... I'm not the ass bringing his religion onto the board. you are. :thup:

Did you ask why? Those children' parents would have taught them to be wicked like they were. God spared those children living totally wicked lives so that now in the resurrection to judgement--they cannot be judged wicked and will be given a real opportunity in Gods kingdom for life everlasting, which they may not have gotten if they lived totally wicked lives. Death in this system is temporary.

no. you couldn't.

here's why.... I'm not the ass bringing his religion onto the board. you are. :thup:

Maybe you missed the-FACT--this is a religious board. So I guess we are all asses in one way or another.

Jesus was the Word in the Flesh. HE was every word that came from the mouth of GOD. I am not sure what you are trying to say. This is why I avoid alcohol, drugs of any kind that are not prescribed for my day to day living, and no marijuana either. The only high I need is learning something new every day from God's Word. Perhaps you should get into a program to cleanse your body of these distorting drugs.

God has a place for them in the millennium, but had they lived, they would have been slaves. That was how it was done six thousand years ago.

Jesus was the Word in the Flesh. HE was every word that came from the mouth of GOD. I am not sure what you are trying to say. This is why I avoid alcohol, drugs of any kind that are not prescribed for my day to day living, and no marijuana either. The only high I need is learning something new every day from God's Word. Perhaps you should get into a program to cleanse your body of these distorting drugs.

Ummm why would God use said words saying he was the nemesis- enemy of himself-Rev 22:16??
He was the PLAGIARIZED words in creating his image.
Read about the Predated tablets of Bel he's plagiarized from.

Sources to help research from:
discovered in the town of
Nineveh in Assyria, and dates from 700 B.C.,
Bel-Marduk myth are literally carved in stone on
Marduk's Ordeal tablet/Assyrian Bel Myth Tablet now housed in the Brittish Museum.

Last edited:
The Roman joke
like any good joke the Roman's put the punch line at the end with the admission in Rev 22:16 Jesus saying he was Lucifer-"the morning star"=Baals son, thus finally revealing the name of the father who was one in the same mythology thus same
Dec 25th birthday celebration and resurrection myth and thus revealing the number of his name....
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCII numerology used to secret numbers from names.

66 books of 'man'=6
on Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll Characters used to secret numbers from names:
THe text was called ( using ASCll Characters)
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666
THe holders of this Roman one world religion called:
Catholics=666
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666 AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

God has a place for them in the millennium, but had they lived, they would have been slaves. That was how it was done six thousand years ago.

Thank you for answering. :)

Most who call themselves Christians are actually Protestants. Christianity was a joke and it disappeared. Protestantism is strong, thriving and continuing to grow. Deal with it.

1) Christians themselves don't consider JWs as Christians.
2) to Human Being it's Michael the messenger of life(the blessing) who holds the Book of Life-Dan 12:1-4
Jesus is the messenger of death (the curse) and the lamb represented the idol god of Egypt as a sin not attonement for sin but the sin itself needing removal.
Mixing the symbols and roles and giving them to Jesus is thieving
impostering hence Lucifer morning star is a thief of the Night (Evening Star).

So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's? :eek:

No, I do not consider myself a Christian. I do pay homage to Christ as example of human potential.

Forum List

Back