Are you Buffett rule supporters NUTS? Crazy, or just plain STUPID!

Right here dumbass
One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf
^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%

Hey dumbass no one said that ALL rich people pay less taxes then poor people. It is some rich people. Perhaps if you were literate you'd know this

Odd that you call others idiots when you can't even read and have the metnal abilities of a 5th grader

So the IRS is wrong and all your sources are right?
ROTFL my sources included the IRS you illiterate dumbass

Remember dumbass your IRS figures are for ALL rich people, my figures are for subgroups among the rich who pay less taxes then the poor

Jesus could you try to speak in a manner that doesn't butcher the English language.
I'm giving YOU and you other dummies FACTS!
The FACT is anyone making over $200,000 according to the IRS PAID.. NOT guesses not assumptions FACTS!
I'm not sure what you are trying to say given that your post is riddled with grammatical errors common amongst 3rd graders.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT..^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%"
BUFFETT does! HE OWES $1 billion to the IRS!!
Jesus you don't even know the difference between 1 billion and 1%. Perhaps the prolbem here is that you have zero math skills

NO the "prolbem" (idiot it's "Problem") is you don't seem to be aware that Buffett OWES the IRS $1 billion and he's complaining about NOT paying enough???
PAY what you owe NOW Buffett and stop bitching about others!

Over 60% of Anmericans support the Buffet rule. You are the one in the minority and lacking cranial mass....it appears.

Over 60% of Anmericans support the Buffet rule. You are the one in the minority and lacking cranial mass....it appears.

YOU are f...king wrong ONCE again!
How is it you can f..k up in only 20 words?

There is NO such thing as an "Anmerican"! Dumb f...K!

NOW if you mean 60% of Americans you are PARTIALLY RIGHT!

AND they LIKE YOU evidently can't download this file:
Source:
SOI Tax Stats - Individual Statistical Tables by Size of Adjusted Gross Income

Once they like you if you took the time to check THE IRS FACTS would see that you and Obama are fu...king LIARS!

People who make $200,000 or less per year PAY 14.4% of their income in TAXES!
People who make over $200,000 a year PAY 26.1% of their income in taxes!
SO WHERE is OBAMA getting the LIE that millionaires are PAYING LESS then middle class?
It is a f..king LIE and I am sure someone like YOU too lazy to check the simply spelling of "Americans" will NEVER understand the distinction!
This was never meant for imbeciles like YOU that are obviously illiterate (stupid) and too lazy to check the FACTS (much less your spelling!)!

From Marco Rubio:

The non-partisan Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) revealed that S. 2230 would generate less than $5 billion a year, and $47 billion over ten years. Revenue accrued under the "Buffett Rule" would fail to make a dent in our staggering deficits, which the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects will surpass $1 trillion for the fourth consecutive year. Furthermore, this bill is unconstitutional because it originated in the U.S. Senate. The Constitution of the United States says all bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives. Subsequently, S. 2230 failed a cloture vote.

:clap2:

Tax increases have never made a dent in spending in the past.
Try, again....Skippy......

106.gif

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

St. Bill WHACKS The Money-Changers
- WALL STREET JOURNAL, May 22, 1997​

HEY NO QUESTION.. I AGREE 100% YOU ARE RIGHT!!

BUT we are paying for that... AND YOU HAVE to agree with me that:

A) How many of you who continue those stupid cliches KNOW
1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in market loss "The Stock Market Crash
of 2000-2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion in the market value of
companies from March 2000 to October 2002.[13]

Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2) The 9/11 terrorist destruction of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers,
killing almost 700 employees of Cantor-Fitzgerald, accelerated the
stock market drop; the NYSE suspended trading for four sessions.
The stock market lost 16% of its value on 9/11. The stock markets
themselves estimate the real costs to the market in lost value and
profits at close to $2 trillion over time.

Economic terrorism: Bin Laden was major contributor to budget deficit - National economic policy | Examiner.com

3) Worst hurricane SEASONS in history.. actual costs that were written off
Federal/State/Local income, sales, and property taxes over $1 trillion!

$8 trillion in losses due to Clinton's dot.com bust/ due to 9/11 (Gorelick Memo!!) and
no one at fault for WORST hurricanes in history!

$8 Trillion in losses in the first 7 years of 2001...
Do YOU AGREE?

Everything you said is nonsensical and irrelevant.

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

Another brilliant move by Obama.

As long as you realize that you too will be paying higher taxes when the Bush tax cuts sunset then it's OK

Just don't start whining that you want to pay less.

Look at this document!
Tell me WHERE anyone with any common sense can tell me that taxpayers making
less then $75,000 are paying MORE TAXES then those making over $500,000 a year?

Show me where the tax return of over $500,000 paying 28% of their reported income
are PAYING LESS then people making less then $50,000 paying less then 12%???

Explain to me you idiots how paying $385,000 per return for over $1 million IS NOT
5,018% MORE then the $7,000 the 89 million returns paid???

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back