Are you Buffett rule supporters NUTS? Crazy, or just plain STUPID!

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

Another brilliant move by Obama.

Democrats are flat stupid.

Will the Buffet rule bring down the price of gas? Provide one job? It might increase the money the presidebt sends to Kenya, that's about all.

If Warren Buffet wants to pay more taxes, why doesn't he pay the taxes he already owes?

The Buffet rule is just a backdoor scheme to treat capital gains the same as ordinary income. When that happens, the economy will go into the toilet. Growth will stagnate.

When Congress approved the Alternative Minimum Tax, we were told it would only apply to a small group of millionaires. Millions of middleclass americans ended up getting bitten by it. The same thing will happen with the "Buffet Rule." Anyone who has income from capital gains will end up getting screwed. That means everyone with a pension fund, 401K or Roth IRA.

Never trust these fuckers to be honest when it comes to raising your taxes. For that matter, never trust them, period.

A return to the Clinton schedule for all of us, then the Buffet rule on the high end income. A start to remedying the deficit.

Tax increases have never made a dent in spending in the past.
Try, again....Skippy......

106.gif

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

St. Bill WHACKS The Money-Changers
- WALL STREET JOURNAL, May 22, 1997​

A return to the Clinton schedule for all of us, then the Buffet rule on the high end income. A start to remedying the deficit.

106.gif

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

HEY NO QUESTION.. I AGREE 100% YOU ARE RIGHT!!

BUT we are paying for that... AND YOU HAVE to agree with me that:

A) How many of you who continue those stupid cliches KNOW
1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in market loss "The Stock Market Crash
of 2000-2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion in the market value of
companies from March 2000 to October 2002.[13]

Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2) The 9/11 terrorist destruction of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers,
killing almost 700 employees of Cantor-Fitzgerald, accelerated the
stock market drop; the NYSE suspended trading for four sessions.
The stock market lost 16% of its value on 9/11. The stock markets
themselves estimate the real costs to the market in lost value and
profits at close to $2 trillion over time.

Economic terrorism: Bin Laden was major contributor to budget deficit - National economic policy | Examiner.com

3) Worst hurricane SEASONS in history.. actual costs that were written off
Federal/State/Local income, sales, and property taxes over $1 trillion!

$8 trillion in losses due to Clinton's dot.com bust/ due to 9/11 (Gorelick Memo!!) and
no one at fault for WORST hurricanes in history!

$8 Trillion in losses in the first 7 years of 2001...
Do YOU AGREE?

106.gif

:thanks:

106.gif

BUT we are paying for that... AND YOU HAVE to agree with me that:

A) How many of you who continue those stupid cliches KNOW
1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in market loss "The Stock Market Crash
of 2000-2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion in the market value of
companies from March 2000 to October 2002.[13]

Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2) The 9/11 terrorist destruction of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers,
killing almost 700 employees of Cantor-Fitzgerald, accelerated the
stock market drop; the NYSE suspended trading for four sessions.
The stock market lost 16% of its value on 9/11. The stock markets
themselves estimate the real costs to the market in lost value and
profits at close to $2 trillion over time.

Economic terrorism: Bin Laden was major contributor to budget deficit - National economic policy | Examiner.com

3) Worst hurricane SEASONS in history.. actual costs that were written off
Federal/State/Local income, sales, and property taxes over $1 trillion!

$8 trillion in losses due to Clinton's dot.com bust/ due to 9/11 (Gorelick Memo!!) and
no one at fault for WORST hurricanes in history!

$8 Trillion in losses in the first 7 years of 2001...
Do YOU AGREE?

Posting fantasies and half truths in caps..doesn't make them any truer.

The "losses" from the dot.com bust was no where near 8 trillion. And 9/11 wasn't due to any memo.

Will the Buffet rule bring down the price of gas? Provide one job? It might increase the money the presidebt sends to Kenya, that's about all.

If Warren Buffet wants to pay more taxes, why doesn't he pay the taxes he already owes?

The Buffet rule is just a backdoor scheme to treat capital gains the same as ordinary income. When that happens, the economy will go into the toilet. Growth will stagnate.

When Congress approved the Alternative Minimum Tax, we were told it would only apply to a small group of millionaires. Millions of middleclass americans ended up getting bitten by it. The same thing will happen with the "Buffet Rule." Anyone who has income from capital gains will end up getting screwed. That means everyone with a pension fund, 401K or Roth IRA.

Never trust these fuckers to be honest when it comes to raising your taxes. For that matter, never trust them, period.

There's absolutely no evidence to support this claim..and tons of evidence to support the opposite.

There's absolutely no evidence to support this claim..and tons of evidence to support the opposite.

It's basic economics. If you tax capital gains, you are taxing investment. That's what provides the capital which creates jobs and makes the economy grow.

Do you actually believe taxing away money that would normally be invested is not going to have an impact on jobs or economic growth?

The left doesn't care if there is any benefit from the Buffet Rule. If it sufficiently punishes the rich that's enough.

Look at this document!
Tell me WHERE anyone with any common sense can tell me that taxpayers making
less then $75,000 are paying MORE TAXES then those making over $500,000 a year?
Right here dumbass
One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf
^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%

Show me where the tax return of over $500,000 paying 28% of their reported income
are PAYING LESS then people making less then $50,000 paying less then 12%???
Hey dumbass no one said that ALL rich people pay less taxes then poor people. It is some rich people. Perhaps if you were literate you'd know this

Explain to me you idiots how paying $385,000 per return for over $1 million IS NOT
5,018% MORE then the $7,000 the 89 million returns paid???
Odd that you call others idiots when you can't even read and have the metnal abilities of a 5th grader

The left doesn't care if there is any benefit from the Buffet Rule. If it sufficiently punishes the rich that's enough.

Yes making it so the rich pay at least the same amount of taxes as poor people is a punishment... Furthermore more taxes on the rich will increase the living standards of many Americans given that more taxes on the rich means less taxes on the poor or more services for the poor/middle class.
But as always you are a clueless hack who has no clue about anything

Lets see it will increase government revenue by billions resulting in a) less tax cuts for those in poverty causing their living standards to increases or B) more services for middle class Americans of which will increase their living standards

Look at this document!

Show me where the tax return of over $500,000 paying 28% of their reported income

Explain to me you idiots how paying $385,000 per return for over $1 million IS NOT

View attachment 18353

That bastard is so rich he has secured a spot amongst the elite in this world...

That fool is a string puller........

Funny how progressives and OWS gives Buffet a pass..

I suppose you're only evil if you have an (R) before your name...

A little OT but:

I've always laughed and said if I was ever going to run for office I would do it as a "democrat" then legislate as a right leaning libertarian...

I'd get my republican votes, libertarian votes and the idiots who vote for anyone with a (D) before their name.... :lol:

Maybe in 2014....

Look at this document!
Right here dumbass
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress

Hey dumbass no one said that ALL rich people pay less taxes then poor people. It is some rich people. Perhaps if you were literate you'd know this

Odd that you call others idiots when you can't even read and have the metnal abilities of a 5th grader

So the IRS is wrong and all your sources are right?
Remember this is from the IRS for 90 million tax returns in 2008!

"It is some rich people"??? Come on idioT.. that sounds more like a 5th grader...
ooh..ooh... "some rich people"Hahahahahha!
I'm giving YOU and you other dummies FACTS!
The FACT is anyone making over $200,000 according to the IRS PAID.. NOT guesses not assumptions FACTS!

YES YOU ARE RIGHT..^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%"

BUFFETT does! HE OWES $1 billion to the IRS!!

Look at this document!
Right here dumbass

IDIOT IT is "mental" .. not "metnal"!
GEEZ at least I make certain simple words are spelled correctly!

SO I guess according to you $7,000 is more then $385,000?
Because that's what according to the IRS tables show that WAS PAID by those that made over $1 million!

Look at this document!
Right here dumbass

So the IRS is wrong and all your sources are right?
ROTFL my sources included the IRS you illiterate dumbass

Remember this is from the IRS for 90 million tax returns in 2008!
Remember dumbass your IRS figures are for ALL rich people, my figures are for subgroups among the rich who pay less taxes then the poor
"It is some rich people"??? Come on idioT.. that sounds more like a 5th grader...
ooh..ooh... "some rich people"Hahahahahha!
Jesus could you try to speak in a manner that doesn't butcher the English language.
I'm giving YOU and you other dummies FACTS!
The FACT is anyone making over $200,000 according to the IRS PAID.. NOT guesses not assumptions FACTS!
I'm not sure what you are trying to say given that your post is riddled with grammatical errors common amongst 3rd graders.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT..^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%"
BUFFETT does! HE OWES $1 billion to the IRS!!
Jesus you don't even know the difference between 1 billion and 1%. Perhaps the prolbem here is that you have zero math skills

Forum List

Back