Discussion in 'Politics' started by Conservative, Apr 16, 2012.
FactCheck.org : Obama and the ‘Buffett Rule’
Please don't confuse Leftist scum with the facts.
The headlines in the mainstream media will be screaming 'Obama: attempts to deceive public with 'Buffet rule' lie' - all day today.
Or maybe not.
They do already.
Maybe Buffet should pay the taxes he already owes before he starts obligating himself, in reality, others to pay more taxes.
Well how about that. !00% of the middle class will not make a million dollars a year.
What does that tell you?
So is this supposed to be an argument for why that minority of millionaires should keep their loophole(s)?
99% of your posts are strawman arguments.
NO IT IS PROOF THAT OBAMA IS A LYING SACK.. OF CRAP!
Seriously THE FACTS from the IRS are:
1) 86 million tax returns in 2008 paid 14% of their TAXABLE income in TAXES PAID!
2) 4.3 million returns paid: 26.1% of their taxable income in taxes!
3) These 4.3 million returns PAID an average of $123,477
4) The 86 million returns paid an average of $5,736
5) THE 4.3 million PAID 2,152% MORE then the 86 million average return!
You're an idiot. You have no idea what a strawman is.
You're one of those assholes who read up on a few terms about debating and now you toss them into the conversation to make it look like you know what you're talking about.
It's not even original.
That's irrelevant. The Buffett rule isn't aimed at anyone who's already paying a high rate.
Separate names with a comma.