Are You Ashamed to Be White?

For ‘whites’ to be ashamed of prior transgressions, is to be ashamed of being human. Bass says the difference is scale, but that’s just because ‘whites’ developed the technologies which enabled this. If prior dominant cultures had had the technology then their (what we now call) atrocities, would have been further reaching.
You can’t judge people of the past in the context of the present, the mindset of acceptable behaviour is changing from generation to generation.

The what if arguments just doesn't work, but the *FACT remains that no other race of people on the earth has treated fellow humans as badly on a worldwide scale as bad as whites have done non-whites and the legacy of white supremacy that came after it.

Proud.

Whites, especially of American (including but not limited to German Americans) ancestry, have created the most advanced technology, and spurred on the greatest growth of Human populations in history.
We, collectively, are the most industrious, liberty minded, self educated, self motivated, generous, compassionate, honest, ethical, and prosperous people in the world.
QUOTE]

You just described Asians!!

White people mastered the divide and conquer technique if we really want to look at history.

The what if arguments just doesn't work, but the *FACT remains that no other race of people on the earth has treated fellow humans as badly on a worldwide scale as bad as whites have done non-whites and the legacy of white supremacy that came after it.

*yawn*

Are you still here, Ass? I think I'm going to go get sealybooboo to come in here and serve you too. Hell, even HE needs some posrep ... and somebody even he can pwn.:badgrin:

If we're all as evil as Bass claims, how come the majority of people living in poverty in this nation are White?

I'm actually kind of ashamed to be white...especially white of german decent. Whites in general have inflicted the most pain on society as a whole. We, collectively, are the most arrogant, selfish, self-entitled group of people.

We seem to operate under the belief that by virtue of the color of our skin we are somehow superior to those who are not like us.... We (collective we) fail to realize that it's not the color of ones skin that makes someone a worthwhile and honorable person but rather the goodness of your heart and the kindness you show to others.

integrity, honesty, and generosity is not define by black nor white.

Did you miss the race that ran the planes into the towers? The race committing genocide in Darfur, perhaps? Or how about the minorities in this country who actually commit more crimes against each other than whites? There's plenty of shame to go around.

Last edited:
If we're all as evil as Bass claims, how come the majority of people living in poverty in this nation are White?

Straw argument, no one said all whites are evil and no one said being equals being evil, but people of European descent have done more harm to non-whites than non-whites have done to them.

Well, you know dude.. there is always a plane ticket to Africa waiting for you. I mean, sure.. cry about white people on your way back to the motherland.

Did you miss the race that ran the planes into the towers? The race committing genocide in Darfur, perhaps? Or how about the minorities in this country who actually commit more crimes against each other than whites? There's plenty of shame to go around.

The "race" in Darfur thats doing wrong are merely Arabized Blacks and look indistinguishable from Darfurians, you couldn't even tell the difference and why compare one act of brazen terrorism to the total sum of terrorism some whites have heaped upon non-whites? Who populations of peoples were wiped out to extinction by whites, has any non-white ever totally wiped any white population to extinction through disease and treachery?

Well, you know dude.. there is always a plane ticket to Africa waiting for you. I mean, sure.. cry about white people on your way back to the motherland.

African Americans are nearly 400 years removed from Africa so we are *NOT* Africans so why the hell should we go back? If you don't like facing the truth of what whites have done to non-whites historically across the entire planet go back to Europe and live in caves with dead Neanderthals.

*yawn*

Are you still here, Ass? I think I'm going to go get sealybooboo to come in here and serve you too. Hell, even HE needs some posrep ... and somebody even he can pwn.:badgrin:

Look, quit selling woof tickets and put up or shut up, the Bass will destroy you and anyone with you that you'd like to bring to the battle, just have facts and figures and proof to back up whatever garbage you want to spew, no emotive, personal attacks and posts, you have to do better than that. Anyone can beat the Bass at acting like a clown.

African Americans are nearly 400 years removed from Africa so we are *NOT* Africans so why the hell should we go back? If you don't like facing the truth of what whites have done to non-whites historically across the entire planet go back to Europe and live in caves with dead Neanderthals.

no, really, you ARE African. check out the first word you used to describe your own demographic. And, you'd go back so that you can find out what kind of rank bullshit you are spouting off about whites. Don't like us? Then take your black ass back to the jungle. No one is keeping you on a farm here. enjoy your trip.

And, since it was WHITE PEOPLE who gave us this great nation I think i'll go ahead and stick around.

Ahh poor Charlie, you really need to get over it. Attitudes like yours are part of the problem and don't solve anything for you or anyone else. Suck it up, turn it around and stop being a victim!

Last edited:
no, really, you ARE African. check out the first word you used to describe your own demographic. And, you'd go back so that you can find out what kind of rank bullshit you are spouting off about whites. Don't like us? Then take your black ass back to the jungle. No one is keeping you on a farm here. enjoy your trip.

African American simply means Americans of African descent, doesn't mean they're African unless they recently arrived from Africa, imbecile.

And, since it was WHITE PEOPLE who gave us this great nation I think i'll go ahead and stick around.

It was whites who stole the land and it was blacks and other non-whites who built it. Most of what is "American" culture comes from Black Americans.

Ahh poor Charlie, you really need to get over it. Attitudes like yours are part of the problem and don't solve anything for you or anyone else. Suck it up, turn it around and stop being a victim!

This sin't about playing victim, its about telling the truth, that truth being that non-whites have never done in sheer brutality and wrong what whites have done to them.

African American simply means Americans of African descent, doesn't mean they're African unless they recently arrived from Africa, imbecile.

Uh, do you need fucking flash cards, convict? DESCENDED FROM AFRICA means that you ARE African, stupid. Again, if you don't like what WHITE PEOPLE have created with this nation then take your monkey ass back to the motherland. Your chains are gone, dude. run back to the jungle.

It was whites who stole the land and it was blacks and other non-whites who built it. Most of what is "American" culture comes from Black Americans.

Oh please.. farming cotton didn't give us the fucking Constitution, stupid. We had 13 fucking amndment before you became a blip on the fucking radar. Claiming that American culture is BLACK just shows how stupid criminals are when they are released from prison with a GED.

This sin't about playing victim, its about telling the truth, that truth being that non-whites have never done in sheer brutality and wrong what whites have done to them.

Well, the TRUTH is that you can take your monkey ass back to Africa if you don't like it here. Go buy yourself a one way ticket and a motherfucking dashiki and enjoy your tribal warfare.

Forum List

Back