Only Blue-Eyed Boy in Class

So welcome to the Minority WJ.

The new majority will be just a fucked up and nasty as the old majority. It's a power thing that really doesn't have anything to do with race but rather the flawed nature of most of US.

So welcome to the Minority WJ.
The new majority will be just a fucked up and nasty as the old majority. It's a power thing that really doesn't have anything to do with race but rather the flawed nature of most of US.
I grew up in L.A.. Los Angeles not Lower Alabama. My experience growing up among many different races is that whomever is the dominant, read numerous, race in any community, those are the overt racists. I've seen it from all sides.
Blacks hate the Whites who hate the Mexicans who hate the Asians who hate the Phillipinos who hate the... in an endless circle. Ethnocentric education programs have only made this worse.
I think the only solutions are assimilation to American culture or Balkanization.

I continually find myself amazed at the number of blue eyed people left in my region.

Last edited:
in the next 20 - 30 years white people will be part of the minorities group. i just hope racism will be completely over by that time .

in the next 20 - 30 years white people will be part of the minorities group. i just hope racism will be completely over by that time .

Oh yeah, cleared right up. Kinda like we're going to wipe out that whole "gravity" inconvenience if we denounce it hard enough. Then, water will flow uphill, and a lot of problems will be solved!

Whaddya gonna do when the whole world is full of coffee-coloured people by the score.:cool:

What do you mean, "when"?

Whites are now 8 percent of the world population, down from about 40 percent a century or so ago. Whites are clear minority of the world population, a clear minority in four states and the District of Columbia, and set to be a minority in the U.S. overall by 2040, 10 years earlier than once projected by the Census Bureau.

Imagine a Jew being told to get excited about the fact that Arabs will wipe his people out, demographically or with a nuclear weapon!

Forum List

Back