Are You Ashamed to Be White?

The fact remains that no other race of people in the world has ever done to whites or others on a worldwide scale what whites have done to nonwhites
Except for the Avars, the Turks, the Huns, the Bulgars, the Khazars, the Magyars, the Arabs, the Barbary States, the Moors, and the Mongolians.

That covers North Africa, Asia, the Near East, Europe, and possibly the Orient. For the count: Mongoloid, Altaic, Semitic, and Afroasiatic.

The only other people capable of making any world wide naval action like Renaissance Europe was Early Ming China, and they fell on their own sword.

Indisputable fact that your guilt ridden brain can't deny nor gloss over:

The fact remains that no other race of people in the world has ever done to whites or others on a worldwide scale what whites have done to nonwhites, cry and whine like a girl all you want, the Bass will pull your skirt up and expose your hypocrisy.

I'm not denying nor glossing over anything. I don't need to. I refuse to stand accountable for something I have not done. How fucking hard is that to comprehend?

I thought you were against homosexuality? You sure seem to be fixated on lifting my skirt. Only thing that's going to result from that effort is a size 11 bootprint on your chest because THAT is what's "up my skirt," chump.

Except for the Avars, the Turks, the Huns, the Bulgars, the Khazars, the Magyars, the Arabs, the Barbary States, the Moors, and the Mongolians.

That covers North Africa, Asia, the Near East, Europe, and possibly the Orient. For the count: Mongoloid, Altaic, Semitic, and Afroasiatic.

The only other people capable of making any world wide naval action like Renaissance Europe was Early Ming China, and they fell on their own sword.

Have any of these people went around from continent to continent across the world and across seas inflicting pain, rape, robbery and exploitation along with the notion that they're the most superior people in the world like the white men of Europe have done to the African, Native American, Eskimo, Austrialian Aborigine, Tasmanians[who went totally extinct at the hands of the white man], the Yellow man of Asia? There's not an inhabited part of the world the white man hasn't colonized and stolen from Native people for his own purpose of enriching himself, no the people you mentioned don't even come cose.

I'm not denying nor glossing over anything. I don't need to. I refuse to stand accountable for something I have not done. How fucking hard is that to comprehend?

Who said *YOU* were accountable for those crimes? The only thing the Bass said is that whites today have benefited greatly from those crimes of the past more than any other group of people, which is a fact that can't be denied.

I thought you were against homosexuality? You sure seem to be fixated on lifting my skirt. Only thing that's going to result from that effort is a size 11 bootprint on your chest because THAT is what's "up my skirt," chump.

Nice try and the Bass is 6'2" 245 lbs of muscle, you're not leaving any bootprint anywhere leatherneck.

Who said *YOU* were accountable for those crimes? The only thing the Bass said is that whites today have benefited greatly from those crimes of the past more than any other group of people, which is a fact that can't be denied.

Tapdancing now are you? What would I have to be guilty of if you aren't attempting to hold me, or whites, accountable?

What's the title of this thread? "Are You Ashamed to be White?" What is there to be ashamed of? If not shame holding one accountable? Sure it. Try blowing that smoke up someone's ass who might believe it.

Nice try and the Bass is 6'2" 245 lbs of muscle, you're not leaving any bootprint anywhere leatherneck.

That's it? 6'2", 245? Might want to take up weightlifiting or something dude. Sounds kind of puny to me.

Where I decide to put my boot, it goes.

Tapdancing now are you? What would I have to be guilty of if you aren't attempting to hold me, or whites, accountable?

Perhaps you feel some inner guilt for some strange reason or maybe it bothers you that it is true, that no one has done to whites what whites have done to non-whites on a worldwide scale. Its all about acknowledging that simple fact. Just as their are people amongst the Bass' kind who do wrong, the Bass has to acknowledge that those specific individuals are to be held accountable for their actions. Just because other blacks do some dumb things doesn't make the Bass any less proud to be black, but the Bass acknowledges the wicked amongst his people and or things that they have done wrong. Unlike whites, the Bass and other good blacks have not and do not benefit from any past wrongs done by blacks, ask yourself the question why.

That's it? 6'2", 245? Might want to take up weightlifiting or something dude. Sounds kind of puny to me.

Where I decide to put my boot, it goes.

Leatherneck put a muzzle on it already, you cannot and will not whip me in any way.

Perhaps you feel some inner guilt for some strange reason or maybe it bothers you that it is true, that no one has done to whites what whites have done to non-whites on a worldwide scale. Its all about acknowledging that simple fact. Just as their are people amongst the Bass' kind who do wrong, the Bass has to acknowledge that those specific individuals are to be held accountable for their actions. Just because other blacks do some dumb things doesn't make the Bass any less proud to be black, but the Bass acknowledges the wicked amongst his people and or things that they have done wrong. Unlike whites, the Bass and other good blacks have not and do not benefit from any past wrongs done by blacks, ask yourself the question why.

Leatherneck put a muzzle on it already, you cannot and will not whip me in any way.

Sorry, no guilt.

And if I wanted you "whipped", it'd happened. There'd be no discussion. I'm just enjoying the shit out of watching you flex your little-bitty e-balls as if anyone is impressed.

You've pretty-much been whipped in every thread by anyone who haas come along and cared to do it though. Might want to consider that, Mighty Mouth.:lol:

Sorry, no guilt.

And if I wanted you "whipped", it'd happened. There'd be no discussion. I'm just enjoying the shit out of watching you flex your little-bitty e-balls as if anyone is impressed.

You've pretty-much been whipped in every thread by anyone who haas come along and cared to do it though. Might want to consider that, Mighty Mouth.:lol:

Repeat, you could never whip the Bass at anything, period, you're dealing with someone who's wise beyond their almost 30 years of life. If you call trolling the Bass and making personal attack after personal attack on the Bass and not on the issues being discussed being whipped, LOL, just forget it, you know what the Bass is saying. He who is least popular isn't the one that gets whipped necessarily.

Why should anyone be ashamed or proud of his/her race? It's like when people say they are proud to be an American. Why? You happened to be born here. It's not an accomplishment or a failure.

Why would anyone be ashamed of being white? On the flip side, I can't imagine why anyone would be proud either. But that goes to every 'race', too.

People DO take pride in their ethnicity and/or family heritage and I don't see anything wrong with that. Until it makes one believe he/she is superior ot another for it.

Repeat, you could never whip the Bass at anything, period, you're dealing with someone who's wise beyond their almost 30 years of life. If you call trolling the Bass and making personal attack after personal attack on the Bass and not on the issues being discussed being whipped, LOL, just forget it, you know what the Bass is saying. He who is least popular isn't the one that gets whipped necessarily.

LMFAO! Sorry dude, but really ... you're a joke. Wasting time actually trying to pound some common sense, logic and fact into that peas-sized brain went out the window awhile back.

When you can actually keep up with the actual facts in a debate, much less actually win one, I'll let you know.

Wisdom? What would YOU know about wisdom? You've just managed to do an outstanding job at becoming a narrow-minded bigot and loser in your "almost 30 years."

You're not even good enough at what you do to be least popular. You aren't first in anything. You're just always next.

But you DO play a damned good dork on the internet.:lol:

I am ashamed of the history regarding slavery and other atrocious acts against innocent people, but I am in no way guilty of anything and I will not carry with me a need to apologize for something I did not, nor ever would do in the first place.

Charlie Bass said:
Have any of these people went around from continent to continent across the world
Attend:
Gungnir said:

Charlie Bass said:
Have any of these people went around from continent to continent . . . and across seas
Attend:
Gungnir said:
Arabs, Turks, and Persians for Mediterranean Sea action.

When the Ming Treasure Fleets sailed into the Indian Ocean they took on slaves from East Africa, invaded Sri Lanka, and exacted tribute at threat of force from all ports. These treasure fleets were captained by Mongolian orphans that were castrated in childhood by the newly independent Chinese.

Charlie Bass said:
Have any of these people went around from continent to continent across the world and across seas inflicting pain, rape, robbery and exploitation
Yes. See all of the above.

Charlie Bass said:
along with the notion that they're the most superior people in the world
Yes. The Japanese in the Great Pacific War; the Communist Han Chinese in Africa and and the rest of their country; the historic Chinese in respect to their neighbors; and the other horrors of Asia (the Orient and otherwise).

Charlie Bass said:
like the white men of Europe have done to the African, Native American, Eskimo, Austrialian Aborigine, Tasmanians[who went totally extinct at the hands of the white man], the Yellow man of Asia?
As the Idaltu was chased off by the Neanderthals and as the Cro-Magnon conquered the Happy Hunting Grounds of the Neanderthals.

Charlie Bass said:
colonized and stolen
Conquered.

Charlie Bass said:
for his own purpose of enriching himself
Step outside Disney World--Sargon did this more than 40 centuries ago. Welcome to the Nineteenth Century, Mr. Darwin has a book for you to read.

Charlie Bass said:
no the people you mentioned don't even come cose.
Fool, who has the SEA power? While you are in the Nineteenth Century, Mr. Mahan has a book for you to read.

Contrast the sea of steppe land and the horse to the oceans blue and the galleon.

Charlie Bass said:
There's not an inhabited part of the world the white man hasn't colonized and stolen from Native people
Superiority in evidence: the ability to go anywhere and dominate.

Charlie Bass said:
Unlike whites, the Bass and other good blacks have not and do not benefit from any past wrongs done by blacks, ask yourself the question why.
Because to this date, the only people natural Bantu cultures have been able to wrong or push out are Paleolithic Bushmen.

Epsilon Delta said:
I can't imagine why anyone would be proud either.
In my family history, I know of eight generations working to positively advance themselves, their community, and their children. Since, as family trees are traced back, we share increasingly common ancestors; my countrymen have a shared tradition. Preceding this there are at least four hundred generations which are proven successes because of their descendants carrying on. That said--all this hardwork, accomplishment, and evolution is my inheritance: genetic, cultural, and estate.

By the way, tm423, I believe both the quotes you have in your signature have originated with other persons.
The first coming from at least Ben Franklin: "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
The second coming from the Book Proverbs (Chapter 17, Verse 28) of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible: "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

Attend:

Attend:

Arabs, Turks, and Persians for Mediterranean Sea action.

When the Ming Treasure Fleets sailed into the Indian Ocean they took on slaves from East Africa, invaded Sri Lanka, and exacted tribute at threat of force from all ports. These treasure fleets were captained by Mongolian orphans that were castrated in childhood by the newly independent Chinese.

Yes. See all of the above.

Yes. The Japanese in the Great Pacific War; the Communist Han Chinese in Africa and and the rest of their country; the historic Chinese in respect to their neighbors; and the other horrors of Asia (the Orient and otherwise).

As the Idaltu was chased off by the Neanderthals and as the Cro-Magnon conquered the Happy Hunting Grounds of the Neanderthals.

Conquered.

Step outside Disney World--Sargon did this more than 40 centuries ago. Welcome to the Nineteenth Century, Mr. Darwin has a book for you to read.

Fool, who has the SEA power? While you are in the Nineteenth Century, Mr. Mahan has a book for you to read.

Contrast the sea of steppe land and the horse to the oceans blue and the galleon.

Superiority in evidence: the ability to go anywhere and dominate.

Because to this date, the only people natural Bantu cultures have been able to wrong or push out are Paleolithic Bushmen.

In my family history, I know of eight generations working to positively advance themselves, their community, and their children. Since, as family trees are traced back, we share increasingly common ancestors; my countrymen have a shared tradition. Preceding this there are at least four hundred generations which are proven successes because of their descendants carrying on. That said--all this hardwork, accomplishment, and evolution is my inheritance: genetic, cultural, and estate.

By the way, tm423, I believe both the quotes you have in your signature have originated with other persons.
The first coming from at least Ben Franklin: "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
The second coming from the Book Proverbs (Chapter 17, Verse 28) of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible: "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

Bunch of hogwash, no other race of people have singly when around the world and did what the white man has done and you know it.

For ‘whites’ to be ashamed of prior transgressions, is to be ashamed of being human. Bass says the difference is scale, but that’s just because ‘whites’ developed the technologies which enabled this. If prior dominant cultures had had the technology then their (what we now call) atrocities, would have been further reaching.
You can’t judge people of the past in the context of the present, the mindset of acceptable behaviour is changing from generation to generation.

For ‘whites’ to be ashamed of prior transgressions, is to be ashamed of being human. Bass says the difference is scale, but that’s just because ‘whites’ developed the technologies which enabled this. If prior dominant cultures had had the technology then their (what we now call) atrocities, would have been further reaching.
You can’t judge people of the past in the context of the present, the mindset of acceptable behaviour is changing from generation to generation.

Spot on.

I'm not even sure that the White race has visited the most misery on fellow mankind, to be honest.

We've done our share, of course, but of late we've been slacking off.

Forum List

Back