Are you and your family at risk?

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
You've spent thousands of dollars for your new home on the "good side of town away from all the crime and chaos. But as you lay sleeping in your ivory tower an insidious peril creeps into your domain. Some associate it with the "death angel" of the bible but some call it by another name. It works slowly. Nght after night the the unseen assails your body until you succumb.

What is it? It is the pollution from oil and gas venting. Carcinogens and respiratory ailments flourish where oil and gas wells are located. If you live within 1/2 mile of such an operation your threat assessment is dire. Do you know if there is a spike in cancer or respiratory illness in your community? Probably not., and that information isn't readily available. But you can use the interactive map in this link to determine if you and your family are at risk. You can also join the fight to do something about this deadly problem that may be affecting you right now.

oilthreat.png

Good. I'll die soon and won't have to listen to anymore of your bullshit.

You've spent thousands of dollars for your new home on the "good side of town away from all the crime and chaos. But as you lay sleeping in your ivory tower an insidious peril creeps into your domain. Some associate it with the "death angel" of the bible but some call it by another name. It works slowly. Nght after night the the unseen assails your body until you succumb.

What is it? It is the pollution from oil and gas venting. Carcinogens and respiratory ailments flourish where oil and gas wells are located. If you live within 1/2 mile of such an operation your threat assessment is dire. Do you know if there is a spike in cancer or respiratory illness in your community? Probably not., and that information isn't readily available. But you can use the interactive map in this link to determine if you and your family are at risk. You can also join the fight to do something about this deadly problem that may be affecting you right now.

View attachment 80182
We have one of those in a city called Richmond CA which is right by Oakland CA where I grew up.. I think they call them cancer clusters. Every few years they have an accident and they pay off the poor people that live in the area before it goes to court.

Good. I'll die soon and won't have to listen to anymore of your bullshit.
You call this thread BULLSHIT? If it is it comes from a PRIZE BULL raised on gold flakes and honey!

View attachment 80182
We have one of those in a city called Richmond CA which is right by Oakland CA where I grew up.. I think they call them cancer clusters. Every few years they have an accident and they pay off the poor people that live in the area before it goes to court.

I live in southeastern New Mexico and the area is saturated with oil and gas wells. Using the interactive map I searched my street address and discovered I am in a neighborhood just out of the threat zone. That isn't very reassuring so I am eyeing other parts of the state where no gas or wells exist. I may be moving soon.

View attachment 80182

I live in southeastern New Mexico and the area is saturated with oil and gas wells. Using the interactive map I searched my street address and discovered I am in a neighborhood just out of the threat zone. That isn't very reassuring so I am eyeing other parts of the state where no gas or wells exist. I may be moving soon.
Well, you might consider Oregon. All kinds of climates to choose from, and very few polluting industries.

View attachment 80182
I live in one of those patches in PA.

never seen a single well.

so pardon me if I'm suspicious of this claim.

View attachment 80182
I live in one of those patches in PA.

never seen a single well.

so pardon me if I'm suspicious of this claim.
I can't dispute your assessment but if you want to know if you are at risk I would contact your nearest EPA office or state air quality agency to be sure. You can also contact one of the numbers on the website.

Life is a risk,move if it bothers you,radon gas is more of a health risk than the oil and gas industries.

Forum List

Back