Are You Addicted To USMB?

I'm in recovery. I'm posting less and less here. Cutting out flame wars and pms. Just sticking to the issues and not expecting friends. The only person here to has the guts to be a real person is ABS. He started out by posting his real name.

Last edited:
I'm addicted to the computer in general.. I like USMB cause I enjoy arguing politics. My husband started bitching about how much time I spent on the computer so I got a router and bought him a computer and he shut the hell up. I don't sit on the computer non stop,, you'd be amazed at how much you can get done in short intervals away from the computer.. Thurs and Friday I completely sanded down on old cabiniet and restained it in between bouts on the computer.

:lol:

I'm in recovery. I'm posting less and less here. Cutting out flame wars and pms. Just sticking to the issues and not expecting friends. The only person here to has the guts to be a real person is ABS. He started out by posting his real name.

Oh BS. My real name IS Gunny. I earned it.:cool:

I am slightly addicted i suppose, i really like how this board is run. I can really let it fly if so desired and the mods aren't on my ass, banning, etc .....

I'm sure it says 'Gunny' on your birth certificate.

i'm in recovery. I'm posting less and less here. Cutting out flame wars and pms. Just sticking to the issues and not expecting friends. The only person here to has the guts to be a real person is abs. He started out by posting his real name.

oh bs. My real name is gunny. I earned it.:cool:

i'm sure it says 'gunny' on your birth certificate.

sign the petition for public release of gunny's birth certificate !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure it says 'gunny' on your birth certificate.

Naw. Gunny can keep his secrets. I just was impressed to see ABS post his. He has an honesty about him that I admire.

My name's not a secret. Everyone I figure has a need to know my real name knows it. Not volunteering unnecessary information is hardly keeping secrets.

You posted some time ago that your real name was Nigel and you were proud of it.

You posted some time ago that your real name was Nigel and you were proud of it.

I found Gunny/Nigel's Bio:

Nigel Tufnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Naw. Gunny can keep his secrets. I just was impressed to see ABS post his. He has an honesty about him that I admire.

My name's not a secret. Everyone I figure has a need to know my real name knows it. Not volunteering unnecessary information is hardly keeping secrets.

I don't know your name. That's fine. I have no need to know your name. But you know mine, which is a somewhat unfair advantage.

I know ABS name because he offered it freely. I admire him for that.

I would have said I was addicted, but I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, or really thought about it much.

Isn't Gunny's first name Gunny? It's all the name I need to know. Sir, yes sir.

Addicted? Hardly... most days I wonder why I still bother.

Forum List

Back