Zone1 Are you a member of a political party ? Why ?

Typical. Do you think the D Party is different?
Yes, we don’t have anti-Democracy fuckups in our party.

We do infastructure laws.

We do chips and manufacturing laws.

We defend a Right of Privacy.

We don’t defend grifters, liars and fuckups.

Stop doing that. It’s dumb.

As always, so precise and articulate (/s) … and totally negative. Should I stop contributing to www.fairvote.org ? Should I stop criticizing both parties when they are wrong? Should I stop voting entirely (tried that for many years too)?

You are, as always, insufferably self-righteous and negative … though never a deep or independent thinker. Easy to complain and attack the American system. Harder to fight it, reform it, improve it, or replace it with something better.

Last edited:
I was a registered Independent from age 18 until Obama's second term. At that point, I realized that we no longer had a 2 Party System. We had one American Party and one anti-American Party. At that point, I re-registered with the American Party a.k.a Republican.

Yes, we don’t have anti-Democracy fuckups in our party.

We do infastructure laws.

We do chips and manufacturing laws.

We defend a Right of Privacy.

We don’t defend grifters, liars and fuckups.
The D Party does none of that. They do the opposite. Wake up!

As always, so precise and articulate, and totally negative. Should I stop contributing to www.fairvote.org ? Should I stop criticizing both parties when they are wrong? Should I stop voting entirely (tried that for many years too)?

You are, as always, insufferably self-righteous and negative … though never a deep or independent thinker. Easy to complain and attack the American system. Harder to fight it, reform it, improve it, or replace it with something better.
Sorry. Just trying to educate you.

What do you get ?
I can see that it shows support and provides finance. But does your membership give you any rights ?

In the UK members get to vote for their party leader.
Libs and labour members get to vote on policy.But the leaders are free to ignore the vote if they dont like it. The tories dont evn get that vote.
You can also use the party club facilities which is a variable benefit.But non members can pay to get in anyway.

Its not an extensive list of benefits.
What do you get in America ?
Yes, I am a party member because the man I married was a member, and I loved everything about him and refused to cancel his vote even though an Independent at the time. Unfortunately, he passed away in 2016, of old age brain issues. They are now blaming a chemical in toothpaste called fluoride that begets lewey bodies that turn brain cells into a deleterious substance that causes brain fog and worse. One morning we fell asleep, and when I woke up, he didn't. It was the worst day of my life, and our 46 years together seemed like no time at all, because every day he was alive, I was so happy because I looked up to him and his sense of humor. Every time I think of him all I can remember is how joyful he made my life. I will always remain in his party. And God likely needed a specific kind of a man to make the angels in heaven laugh, having seen him Master of Ceremonies at the company's annual Christmas party and an occasional summer picnic. How could I ask God to bring him back with the world that has people stealing, fighting, cheating, gossipping and killing other people. So I decided to set my heart break and think of the angels whose job it is to look after unamused human beings. His sense of humor, I miss it, but God needs him to make their sadness disappear after listening to him get their minds off misery and make their troubles vanish. God did the right thing, and though a little tear is forming, I keep his picture handy to recall and adore the way he made sure his loved ones were happy 24/7/365. What a dear and positive man he was. He still invaded my memories of pure joy. I never met anyone like him in my whole life. Lucky me.

I was a registered Independent from age 18 until Obama's second term. At that point, I realized that we no longer had a 2 Party System. We had one American Party and one anti-American Party. At that point, I re-registered with the American Party a.k.a Republican.
So, you registered with the anti-Democracy party.

All hail the pootin!

No.

nV5gAAH.jpg

^^^Die hard DemoKKKrats like Mac1958 are so ashamed of their party, they publicly deny being part of it.

What could be sadder than that?

Yes, very good presidents.

Unlike Mr. Last place Cheeto
Lol. I knew it.

I’ll never understand how you duopoly types can be so blind to the truth. Your slavish adherence to your political party merely means you have accepted establishment propaganda.

Lol. I knew it.

I’ll never understand how you duopoly types can be so blind to the truth. Your slavish adherence to your political party merely means you have accepted establishment propaganda.
It simple, they’re good presidents.

Even for a simpleton like you.

Forum List

Back