Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?
That is not the issue in being allowed to choose an abortion.

Keep wearing your blinders, repeating only what your church or leaders want people to believe.

And your premise is totally sickening, to begin with.

Talk about things you actually know about.

• Banned
That is not the issue in being allowed to choose an abortion.

Keep wearing your blinders, repeating only what your church or leaders want people to believe.

And your premise is totally sickening, to begin with.

Talk about things you actually know about.

Okay, so what did I do wrong this time? 🙄

Do you not understand that abortion is the act of killing babies?
Where did you get this theory that pro abortion people, which includes many religious and non religious Republicans, do not think that a baby is alive before an abortion?

Where did you get this theory that pro abortion people, which includes many religious and non religious Republicans, do not think that a baby is alive before an abortion?

Because I see it all the time on here. TNHarley is one of them.

If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?
Speaking for me, I differentiate between human DNA and a person. If you think of a few strands of DNA in a cell too small to see, you certainly have that right. I just don't share that view, a person has a brain that is unique in the animal world.

Because I see it all the time on here. TNHarley is one of them.
That is absolute nonsense.
You see only what you want to see. Based on what you have been taught by your church and leaders.

You do not care about the woman's health, if she could die if she goes full term and has the child.

You do not care about poor people who cannot afford to have as many children as you would like them to have.

You are ignorant about anything that actually goes on in real life with thousands of women on a daily basis.

Women who are actually going through the issue of having to choose an abortion, based on saving their own lives, or because they cannot afford it, or cannot have one at the time they get pregnant, DO NOT depend on what you think based on MAINLY and ONLY religious ignorance and intention of controlling women, what they say or do, at any time.

Doctors are having to more out of some States because they are not allowed to give the health care women and others need.

Ignorance is the enemy of Humanity.

It’s an issue between the pregnant woman and her conscience.

And no one else.
I tend to agree that in very early pregnancy the decision should be made by the woman and her doctor who is professionally trained to know what unusual risks the pregnancy might present to her or what uncorrectable defects the developing baby will have.

Even later in the pregnancy should a medical condition occur or be discovered that puts the woman at serious risk of death or injury, the doctor and hospital should be allowed to make the call. (This happens in fewer than 1% of cases, almost statistically insignificant. In most cases the mother and child can be saved.)

Speaking for me, I differentiate between human DNA and a person. If you think of a few strands of DNA in a cell too small to see, you certainly have that right. I just don't share that view, a person has a brain that is unique in the animal world.

A fully formed baby is not a few strands of DNA to small to see though, so there's a line that has to be drawn. Where do you draw that line?

That is absolute nonsense.
You see only what you want to see. Based on what you have been taught by your church and leaders.

You do not care about the woman's health, if she could die if she goes full term and has the child.

You do not care about poor people who cannot afford to have as many children as you would like them to have.

You are ignorant about anything that actually goes on in real life with thousands of women on a daily basis.

Women who are actually going through the issue of having to choose an abortion, based on saving their own lives, or because they cannot afford it, or cannot have one at the time they get pregnant, DO NOT depend on what you think based on MAINLY and ONLY religious ignorance and intention of controlling women, what they say or do, at any time.

Doctors are having to more out of some States because they are not allowed to give the health care women and others need.

Ignorance is the enemy of Humanity.

First of all I believe in the exceptions of rape, incest, and the life of the mother. Second of all, you're forgetting that adoption is an option.

A fully formed baby is not a few strands of DNA to small to see though, so there's a line that has to be drawn. Where do you draw that line?

First of all I believe in the exceptions of rape, incest, and the life of the mother. Second of all, you're forgetting that adoption is an option.
Adoption being an option is a Sales Speech constantly coming from the Church.

And the reality is that many women simply DO NOT want go though a pregnancy, and they have EVERY RIGHT not to want to.

And as posted by another poster, there are sometimes complications and the anti abortion people do not seem to care at all about whether it affects the life of the pregnant woman or not. They want the babies to be born at any cost, whether it costs the woman's health or even her life.

Women are not going to other States, or Mexico to have an abortion, including very young children, because they want to, because it is THEIR RIGHT to choose the road they wish to travel.

Rights. That is what being pro abortion is.
Acknowledging that many women, all women, have the RIGHT to CHOOSE how they want to live their lives, especially if it is going to affect their health or if it is going to be a matter or life or death TO the woman who is pregnant.

You know nothing about any of these women. When you start caring about their individual struggles.......well........

The nation needs a lot less women having kids. That's the only way to solve the problem. Don't have kids. Problem solved.

Adoption being an option is a Sales Speech constantly coming from the Church.

And the reality is that many women simply DO NOT want go though a pregnancy, and they have EVERY RIGHT not to want to.

And they have EVERY RIGHT not to have unprotected sex.

Forum List

Back