Are you a Christian or a Follower of Christ?

How do Muslims explain the intertestamental period suddenly ending at the very odd 630AD when Prophet Mohammad made his absurd claims?
Muhammad began teaching in 613. By 630 he had already bloodlessly liberated Mecca. What does it matter when this occurred? Time has absolutely no bearing on religious/philosophical enlightenment.

Wrong. The Qur'an explicitly describes the distortion of both documents in the hands of men and their consequent unfitness as reliable sources of spiritual guidance. Religious texts and doctrines outside of the Qur'an and Islam are peripheral. I suggest you read the Qur'an and understand it before making claims as to what it does and does not say.

Incorrect. The authority of his prophethood was derived from his comprehension of the divine; not from the Torah, the Gospels, or any other such text.

How do Muslims explain the intertestamental period suddenly ending at the very odd 630AD when Prophet Mohammad made his absurd claims?

With Jesus Christ the Intertestamental period ends after an interlude of about 400 years, which is consistent with the symmetry of Hebraic events. 400 years from Moses to the Temple, 400 years from the Temple to the Babylonian Capitivity, 400 years from the Captivity (and intertestamental period) to Christ.

Since that Captivity there have been NO PROPHETS.

Except those prophesying Christ and His arrival. Why would God wait, in this wisdom, 400 years, 400 years, and then 1,000 years?

That doesn't make any sense.

Not to say the 400 years have any "reason" to it, but at least they are symmetrical.

Interestingly enough, Yeshua (Jesus) told His disciples that "the one to follow Me is a false prophet", just before He left.

600 some odd years later......mohammed.

Nope......personal opinion? When Hagar and Ishmael got kicked out of the tribe of Abraham because Hagar wanted Ishmael rather than Issac to get the birthright, she ripped off quite a few practices of the Jews, which would explain the similarities of their religion.

However.......islam worships death and lies (because it is permissible for a muslim to lie to a non-muslim), and because of that, it is a false religion.

BTW......as further proof that mohammed was a false prophet? Yeshua rose from the dead, mohammed didn't.
I've already proved all of your claims wrong, you retarded midget. Provide a reliable source corroborating your claim that "Muslims can lie" or fuck off. :lol:

islam, orders the slaughter of all unbelievers. This makes it much more akin to the god of the torah than christianity, which sought to change the very nature of god

islam, orders the slaughter of all unbelievers. This makes it much more akin to the god of the torah than christianity, which sought to change the very nature of god
Wrong. Why don't you go ahead and cite the specific portion of the Qur'an you're referring to? I already know what it is and strongly suggest that you read it in context before posting blatant inaccuracies on message boards.

I'd like to quote the koran, but the writing is all a buncha little squiggles. Can't you guys write English?
Anyways, Mohammed was a pedophile, he took a 9 year old wife, 'nuff said.

I'd like to quote the koran, but the writing is all a buncha little squiggles. Can't you guys write English?
There are a shitload of English translations.

Anyways, Mohammed was a pedophile, he took a 9 year old wife, 'nuff said.
Aisha? Yeah, she was around nine when she was betrothed. The marriage was consummated when she was fifteen. That's... not pedophilia...

Mohammed would have got arrested for marrying a 9 year old and locked up for a long time in my country. As for not consummating before 15, as if. And even then, that's still pedophilia where we live.

Mohammed would have got arrested for marrying a 9 year old and locked up for a long time in my country.
A betrothal is not a marriage. Plus, child marriage is legal in the United States with parental consent and a court order.

As for not consummating before 15, as if.
That's what the ahadith say. Your initial claim was based on a hadith.

And even then, that's still pedophilia where we live.
Pedophilia involves sexual attraction towards prepubescent children.

Mohammed would have got arrested for marrying a 9 year old and locked up for a long time in my country. As for not consummating before 15, as if. And even then, that's still pedophilia where we live.

OMG. Mohammed was NOT a pedophile, he was a holy man. Why are you doing this? Are you getting a kick out of upsetting people? It just makes me feel sick thinking there are people that get their fun from bothering others. Get a hobby.

To be a Christian you MUST be Roman Catholic and follow the teachings of the Holy Father in Rome who communicates directly with GOD. Join us now, repent before it is too late. If you do not you will be cast out into the eternal firey pits of hell....there shall be indescribable pain and weeping and knashing of teeth.

Kalam, you only managed to re-convince yourself, Mo was a pedophile (and had sex with a 9 year old), plain and simple, and a pervert, plain and simple.

If the holy father talks directly to god, what about the rest of you? In another thread, someone said that we can ALL communicate with god 24/7 (at a 7/11).

Amanda, denying other humans equal rights because you don't like them and their lifestyle is repugnant to me, and that people actually spend time campaigning against gays equal rights is totally un-jesus like, isn't it?

With Jesus Christ the Intertestamental period ends after an interlude of about 400 years, which is consistent with the symmetry of Hebraic events. 400 years from Moses to the Temple, 400 years from the Temple to the Babylonian Capitivity, 400 years from the Captivity (and intertestamental period) to Christ.

Except those prophesying Christ and His arrival. Why would God wait, in this wisdom, 400 years, 400 years, and then 1,000 years?

Not to say the 400 years have any "reason" to it, but at least they are symmetrical.

Interestingly enough, Yeshua (Jesus) told His disciples that "the one to follow Me is a false prophet", just before He left.

Nope......personal opinion? When Hagar and Ishmael got kicked out of the tribe of Abraham because Hagar wanted Ishmael rather than Issac to get the birthright, she ripped off quite a few practices of the Jews, which would explain the similarities of their religion.

However.......islam worships death and lies (because it is permissible for a muslim to lie to a non-muslim), and because of that, it is a false religion.

BTW......as further proof that mohammed was a false prophet? Yeshua rose from the dead, mohammed didn't.
I've already proved all of your claims wrong, you retarded midget. Provide a reliable source corroborating your claim that "Muslims can lie" or fuck off. :lol:

Actually, they do. I've seen it, and as soon as I can find a link, I'm gonna.

By the way, can you explain why the most vocal members of your religion (as well as the people that claim to be your religious leaders), worship death so much?

Suicide bombing is the stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard.

Same with that fucked up ideology called sharia law, which decrees that women should stay indoors and not be seen.

Justify that ya fucking lost 'tard. Your diety allah, may his fucked up name FOREVER be a curse.......ptooie.......is nothing more than a failed deity.

Wow, like there is a big difference between the two? Like, say between those that worship the Easter Bunny and those that follow the Easter Bunny? Umm, well I am in the who- gives- a- darn category. Is there a reason we should care if you want to split hairs between such imbicilic crap?

Okay cock smoker..........here ya go........

Hamas leaders spoke to the Arabic language Ash-Sharq il-Awsat newspaper recently and explained that as Muslims, they are allowed to lie. In an interview printed on Thursday, senior Hamas terrorists explained, “A Muslim is permitted to say things that oppose his beliefs in order to prevent damages or to be saved from death.”

This approach, known in Arabic as “taqiyya,” was behind several Hamas leaders’ recent public expression of support for Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, they explained. Senior Hamas terrorists in Samaria, who were recently released from jail, publicly expressed disapproval with the Hamas takeover of Gaza and said they supported the PA forces. The sources quoted in Ash-Sharq il-Awsat explained that the Samarian terrorists’ announcement was not a sign of dissent within Hamas ranks, but rather a permitted use of “taqiyya” to deceive Abbas and avoid prison sentences.

Eye On The World: Hamas: As Muslims, We’re Allowed to Lie

And.......even though it comes from a blog, it still spells out the concept of taqiyya, which means that your fucked up theology allows you to lie.

Did you forget the commandment "thou shalt not bear false witness"?

Remember.........in the 974 generations before, they were all destroyed because they didn't accept all of the Torah.

Muslims don't, as evidenced by the concept of lying to non-muslims. God didn't say who to lie to, He just said "don't lie".

Next?

Forum List

Back